Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283132333435363738

Thread: Eaton Swap Parts List Thread

I am using this thread as my Bible for parts acquisition. Most hard parts are already on the shelf. I still need the heat exchanger, fuel pump, injectors, drive pulley, and ALL the hardware and soft parts. I am maybe 85% of the way there but in no hurry as she gets driven ~1,000 miles a year. There's some confusion but likely because I try to overthink this stuff. I give it maybe a year before I tear down and begin. My time is pretty occupied doing a kitchen remodel. However, I visit this thread frequently. While that far down and only 54K miles, I will do tensioners/guides, cam cover gaskets (because a polished set of spare ones are going on), and rear cooling mod. I will need to replace my Steeda UD crank pulley with OEM and will probably just pick a member that wants mine free and pay it forward because I surrendered mine during a Trilogy install party with The Three Stooges.
    '04 Silver Marauder w/ sunroof - HID lighting, JL Audio / Eclipse DVD/NAV/iPod/camera, 4.10's, 2" drop, Progard Bumper Baffle, Delete tips, Billet Pedals, BC4E dead pedal, Lidio Tune, Mach1 chin spoiler, K&N CAI, TCE lines, Super40's, tinted tails, SS Inserts, Heinous Control Arms, Real oil gauge, lighted door handles. Currently installing Eaton M112.

2004 Mercury Marauder
    Born March 2004, adopted October 2005. Sold January 2012, adopted AGAIN January 2016
    2,187 of 3,214
    997 in Silver Birch
    448 with light flint interior
    304 with heated seats
    336 with sunroof

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    We have to start deleting some of these posts before everyone gets discouraged to do this.

Hahaha, truth there! I just started doing mine and read EVERY response on every page. So many removed pics, obsolete parts, and bad hyperlinks. It is interesting to read for sure but even as skilled as I am, there's a LOT OF pictures I'd love to see. A lot of pictures will be taken when I do mine and hopefully I will be able to pass the torch and help the next guy. In reality, I learned a lot and had a lot of questions answered by paying attention. Even with so much info covered and attention to so many aspects of the swap, I still don't know what MAFIA means, where to wire the IAT sensor, pros and cons of deleting the EGR, and what battery tray to use if I choose a 65 battery instead of a 58. I am sure those will be addressed as I move forward.
    '04 Silver Marauder w/ sunroof - HID lighting, JL Audio / Eclipse DVD/NAV/iPod/camera, 4.10's, 2" drop, Progard Bumper Baffle, Delete tips, Billet Pedals, BC4E dead pedal, Lidio Tune, Mach1 chin spoiler, K&N CAI, TCE lines, Super40's, tinted tails, SS Inserts, Heinous Control Arms, Real oil gauge, lighted door handles. Currently installing Eaton M112.

2004 Mercury Marauder
    Born March 2004, adopted October 2005. Sold January 2012, adopted AGAIN January 2016
    2,187 of 3,214
    997 in Silver Birch
    304 with heated seats
    336 with sunroof

Eaton Swap Parts List Thread

MAFia - A MAF extender as stock maxes out at 5V. Some tunes require, some don’t.

IAT wiring - Both grey wires (first and last wire) get snipped of the MAF harness and relocated to the now separate IAT sensor post blower. It doesn’t matter which goes to which.

EGR - No real real gains in deleting besides cleaning up the engine bay. The only emission device I still had was cats, everything else was shut off and removed. I went without for a year or so and my god the car stink was rank!

Battery tray I have no clue. I used an Optima RED35 and shortened down a billet battery tray and hold down I bought to get it to fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

You are a rockstar! I work at a Ford dealer and I am going as OE as possible on the install and parts. Only Motorcraft hardware and clamps. It's easy to get to the last 10% and suddenly there's a handful of awkward bolts and hose clamps. The blower is coming apart to be inspected and serviced. At such time it and my spare set of cam covers are getting powdercoated to emulate polished aluminum. I am down to a handful of big parts including the fuel pump, injectors, and AFR gauge. I searched for each part one by one to determine availability or obsolescence. After 16 years of ownership and only 54K on the clock - it's finally time.

2004 Mercury Marauder
    2,187 of 3,214
    997 in Silver Birch
    304 with heated seats
    336 with sunroof

I have a 03 marauder doing a eaton swap. Need the alternator bracket.

See lji372. Gerald Irwin if on Facebook
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

I don't no how to maneuver on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    See lji372. Gerald Irwin if on Facebook
    Ty bro I appreciate u

Could u send me a link there a r a few G. Irwin

Ty boss man

Quote Originally Posted by D Marauder View Post
    Could u send me a link there a r a few G. Irwin
    Agreed...can someone send me the link as well? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by askiles View Post
    Agreed...can someone send me the link as well? Thanks!
    https://www.facebook.com/gerald.irwi...ibextid=ZbWKwL
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    Thank you!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283132333435363738

Thread Information