Thread: F.I.T. contact?

Unhappy F.I.T. contact?

What happened to these guys that sold me my supercharger? I have been looking for them on-line and all I can find are youtube clips.

I need a 90 degree elbow piece and Procharger sent me the wrong one. Procharger also said they do not have any pipe that goes from 3.5 inches to 4 unless it's a straight pipe, which does me no good.

I know of two other sources to get the pipe, but I would like it from the original people if possible, If I cannot contact them I will order from one of two places Zack pointed out to me. For the next day or two I would like to hunt for the original.

Any idea where I can contact these guys?

Thanks.
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

Greg skipped town, owing us money. I wouldn't waste my time trying to find him. He wouldn't help if you did find him. He burned a lot of bridges. Greg customized the kit for the Marauder and obviously had parts made that aren't in a standard ProCharger kit. You'll need to do the same thing. Follow Zack's advice.
    MOK

|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|

--------------------------

I don't brake for curves!

The eyes may be the doorway to the soul,

but the voice is the chariot to the heavens

Thanks for cutting to the chase. That's a shame.

PM John Nero. He bought some original pipe from ProCharger Kit #1. Maybe he has what you are looking for.
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

Dom, are you in need of the 90 degree elbow from the inlet pipe to the blower?

You buy a 4" elbow from turbohoses.com or siliconeintakes.com and tell them you want a reducing sleeve to match the blower's inlet I.D.

Talking Would this work for you?

Just get silicone reducer connectors...

Aloha
    Last edited by Local Boy; 04-23-2018 at 07:59 PM.

'03 A Build Date 8/02
    F.I.T. #6 ***RESURRECTED***
    *444 RWHP / 401 RWTQ
    *10 lbs. Boost
    *P1SC1 ProCharger
    *SCT Tuned *SCT Big Air 2400 MAF *BAP *GT 40 Fuel Pump *Modified FPDM *SSW Headers *MMX Drive Shaft *Metco Drive Shaft Loop *Metco Control Arms *T/A Stud Girdle w/ Diff Cover *Addco Sway Bars 3,500 Stall B/C Auto. Torque Converter *J-Mod *Wilwood 13" Big Brake Kit *Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors (Rear) *Widened Rims w/ 295 Nitto 555 *Autometer Wide Band A/F

When I turn on my car...It returns the favor

Arrow Just so you know.......

Quote Originally Posted by Local Boy View Post
    Just get silicone reducer connectors...

Aloha
    Dom,
    It will come at a price. You'll have to fly there to retrieve them.
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyLPita View Post
    Dom,
    It will come at a price. You'll have to fly there to retrieve them.
    Will they let him on any of the islands?
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Dom, are you in need of the 90 degree elbow from the inlet pipe to the blower?

You buy a 4" elbow from turbohoses.com or siliconeintakes.com and tell them you want a reducing sleeve to match the blower's inlet I.D.
    Sounds like that exactly what I need to do. Yup that is the exact piece I need.

Local Boy, how well has that material held up? I know it's like four times as much money so I would hope it's four times as good quality. Was there a whole kit you could buy for a Procharged Marauder? I noticed the nice clamps too. The websites Zack pointed out once again have those clamps too. Local Boy I wish you could tell me if those silicon pieces work well in winter or if the weather from winter to summer makes them crack... we have different winters than you though.

Thanks guys. I have some calls to make and an order to place.

Fastblackmerc, I am sure they will let me on the islands, but I'll be asked to drive home.

Hey Dom. Silicone Hoses hold up great in hot and cold temps.. they're on most all our big trucks at work. the only issue is..if you have any rubbing anywhere they rub thru rather quick. but as long as everythings tied up real nice rubbing not be a problem and they should last a very very long time.. P.S. I like those Local Boy! I can see them in my future.
    04 twin turbo Marauder custom made by myself 😁
    3800stall freddy Brown 4stbe trans 31 spline rear
    601rwhp 592rwtq @19psi

Thanks Guys!

As Seneca said, they hold up very well...The rubber ones stretch out in time, and leak pressure...The band clamps are MUCH better than the worm type.

No worries Dom...Come on dowm to the islands, I'm sure you'll have a good time...may not want to leave...

Aloha

'03 A Build Date 8/02
    F.I.T. #6 ***RESURRECTED***
    *444 RWHP / 401 RWTQ
    *10 lbs. Boost
    *P1SC1 ProCharger
    *SCT Tuned *SCT Big Air 2400 MAF *BAP *GT 40 Fuel Pump *Modified FPDM *SSW Headers *MMX Drive Shaft *Metco Drive Shaft Loop *Metco Control Arms *T/A Stud Girdle w/ Diff Cover *Addco Sway Bars 3,500 Stall B/C Auto. Torque Converter *J-Mod *Wilwood 13" Big Brake Kit *Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors (Rear) *Widened Rims w/ 295 Nitto 555 *Autometer Wide Band A/F

When I turn on my car...It returns the favor

Thread Information