Thread: Three MMs in Washington State

Three MMs in Washington State

Three MMs in Washington State. Over the last few days I’ve seen three marauders here in Washington. I saw a silver MM in Marysville, a black with sunroof in Port Orchard, and a black one in Spokane. The one in Spokane is now sitting in my garage. The real story is that I’ve been in the market for a Marauder over the last few weeks. The Marauder in Port Orchard was astonishing. When I showed up the dealer told me the car had sold the day before. This Marauder had 8,700 miles and sold for $20K. Apparently the buyer is from New Mexico. The buyer saw the car online and wired the money.
    I am thrilled with my black MM. It has 52k miles on it and it’s in great shape. Finally, I can post a message here as a proud MM owner.
    Let the mod’s begin . First, I had to get the windows tinted. The next mod will be either a tune or a cold air intake. This may have to wait a few months. The wife has been very cool but has started to object to the outflow of money. I can’t blame her. We’ve always been the frugal type.

Woo hoo! Welcome to the Marauder awesomeness! I drove up to Marysville a couple of years ago to look at an '85 LTD 2 dr. Unfortunatly, it needed way too much work to fit my needs at the time, then I ended up with a Marauder instead, and the rest is history.
    Former Marauder Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimojc View Post
    . The Marauder in Port Orchard was astonishing. When I showed up the dealer told me the car had sold the day before. This Marauder had 8,700 miles and sold for $20K. Apparently the buyer is from New Mexico. The buyer saw the car online and wired the money.
    Do you have any more info on this? I think I might know when purchased it. Thanks
    2003 300A
    Build date 9/27/02
    Sequence# 5244 of 7839
    I have a few things done to it, Eaton swap next!
    1993 Ford Taurus SHO-Every bolt on available...Awaiting a Turbo
    2008 Ford F350 SD
    1974 Ford F350 SCS
    2011 Ford Flex Titanium, Ecoboost
    www.cardomain.com/id/shofast
    If you don't stand behind our troops; please feel free to stand in front of them!

Welcome fellow wet sider..

Thanks guys!

In response to more info on the black MM with 8,700 miles; I visited the dealer on Tuesday (August 10th) and they told me the buyer (from NM) wired the money the previous day (Monday). The dealer was asking $20K and got full price. This was a 2004 model with a sunruf. As far as I could tell, the car was in perfect condition. I was broken hearted when I learned the car had sold just hours before. On the other hand, I was releived because I knew my spending limit was at $15K and most likely I would have gotten caught up in the moment and who knows what I would have done. The salesman said this is a collectors item!

Thread Information