Thread: Havent seen much lately from you guys

Havent seen much lately from you guys

I sure enjoyed checking out the pics of your Ford club over there, are you guys still around?
    2005 Dodge 1500 Hemi Quadcab
    2020 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

I am still around, but no longer own a Marauder after I crashed it.

I still work with Panthers. We are building a monster N/A Marauder. Will share some pics and vids later.

Here is a sample of what we have been up to lately, a Crown Vic with some bolt on's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hl71vv-bBw
    Last edited by Fahad_H; 11-21-2010 at 03:45 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad_H View Post
    I am still around, but no longer own a Marauder after I crashed it.

I still work with Panthers. We are building a monster N/A Marauder. Will share some pics and vids later.
    Your occupation is a racing driver, did the Marauder crash during a race?

Was it winning?

Good to see you survived it. Do you know how many Marauders are still running in Kuwait?

Looking forward to the pic's of this "monster" Marauder.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Your occupation is a racing driver, did the Marauder crash during a race?

Was it winning?

Good to see you survived it. Do you know how many Marauders are still running in Kuwait?

Looking forward to the pic's of this "monster" Marauder.

Cheers,
    I crashed into barricades at the king's palace doing 40mph, head on with no brakes. It was dark and they decided to put barricades on the right lane with no signs or anything. Suddenly all I saw were the airbags, immediately thought it was just a malfunction and it's time for a lawsuit, realized later that I hit something and the car is totaled.

Shame that the car was going to be built for road racing. I crashed while I was driving to get SW headers and x-pipe installed. I have already installed QA1 suspension a day or two earlier.

I will start building a Crown Vic soon, looking for some 1/4 mile records, then slap a sequential trans and go chase them Porsche's at road tracks.

Well, I am in Saudi Arabia, but I know that panthers in general are very popular in Kuwait. I see Marauder in my town every now and then.

Will keep you posted.

Regards,

Hey Fahad, are you the guy with the Holden race car? If so, are you running in the Dubai 24?
    2005 Dodge 1500 Hemi Quadcab
    2020 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Hey Fahad, are you the guy with the Holden race car? If so, are you running in the Dubai 24?
    Yes, I raced Holden in the Mid East Supercars series. Never raced in Dubai 24, I didn't see any Holden this year.

Thumbs up

Fahad,
    Good to hear from you in The Kingdom; sorry about your Marauder; but just GLAD you're OK! Those barriers are a nightmare! -- we are suffering through the Winter here in the MidWest; makes me almost miss Riyadh for your Winters! : > (although it got cold up in Tabuk!) If I get over there again, I'll have to look you up...smoke some "Hubbly-Bubbly" downtown by the Tower! Did you salvage any parts off of your Marauder or is it all gone?

Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by JUST 1BULLITT View Post
    Fahad,
    Good to hear from you in The Kingdom; sorry about your Marauder; but just GLAD you're OK! Those barriers are a nightmare! -- we are suffering through the Winter here in the MidWest; makes me almost miss Riyadh for your Winters! : > (although it got cold up in Tabuk!) If I get over there again, I'll have to look you up...smoke some "Hubbly-Bubbly" downtown by the Tower! Did you salvage any parts off of your Marauder or is it all gone?

Take care!
    Winter here is different now, we started to get tsunamis or something. It's just heavy rain with no proper civil engineering.

I couldn't leave my house yesterday, and no idea when I will be able to leave. Last year I drove my brand new Saab 9-3 into a one meter deep puddle. The car went into a coma for a week or so.

We have a new tuning shop in Khobar, you should come see what we do with Fords. I am now building a 2006 Euro Focus. Will swap 2.3L engine and Getrag 6 speed trans. Looking for 300hp N/A.

We sold the whole Marauder to a junk yard for around $4,000.

Let me know if you are in town.

Regards,

Wow! My last winter there was in 2008; sure it would be rainy "season" but not like you say now; that's too bad! yeah, all that water just can't go anywhere! BAD for your cars as you say!

That tuning shop sounds great! GOOD to see you using it a lot and keeping busy. "MUMTAZ!"

IF I get my Visa and everything set up I'll definitely let you know. I'd like to visit again for sure; sometimes the trips just come up w/ short notice...almost if I don't plan it; it will happen! You never know. Take good care and stay dry!!

-John

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad_H View Post
    Winter here is different now, we started to get tsunamis or something. It's just heavy rain with no proper civil engineering.

I couldn't leave my house yesterday, and no idea when I will be able to leave. Last year I drove my brand new Saab 9-3 into a one meter deep puddle. The car went into a coma for a week or so.

We have a new tuning shop in Khobar, you should come see what we do with Fords. I am now building a 2006 Euro Focus. Will swap 2.3L engine and Getrag 6 speed trans. Looking for 300hp N/A.

We sold the whole Marauder to a junk yard for around $4,000.

Let me know if you are in town.

Regards,

I will be mostly in the shop this year. I am saving for Las Vegas branch.

Many track activities run through the night in the Gulf during the summer, track days, drag racing, sprint and such. Hopefully we will be busy the whole year.

I managed to go out today after careful planning for the route. Attached is an image from today and it's the exact spot where my car drowned last year. This car is a Toyota Hilux. My car is Saab 9-3, and it sets very low, the water reached the windows last year. Today there were around 20 cars dead in that intersection, and it's where my shop is. Search "Meezer Group Khobar" in Google Maps.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information