Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercury Owners Magazine Winter 2003

Mercury Owners Magazine Winter 2003

I was pleased that the inside cover correctly indentified my car as a Marauder!

I was less pleased with the article about www.marauder.org, which, even though I am registered on there, cannot hold a candle to the greatness that is marauder.net. And this is no a$$kissing, either -- go look at it.

Interesting that the special limited edition GM is two tone and has a hood ornament. Gives you some idea what a MM in two tone would look like, and something tells me it won't be long before we see a picture of an MM adorned with one of those hood ornaments.

The Mountaineer has a SIRIUS satellite radio option, and at first I thought the head unit looked like it would fit in an MM. But closer look shows the face plate is specific to the Mountaineer.

The "perfect gift" section mentions a remote start system "available on all models"

Oopsy, bad URL

It's www.mercurymarauder.org. Like it matters.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Have thay ever featured MM.net?
    Given all the other faux pas of Mercury, it figures they would feature the Marauder site that caters to the early cars, not the one that are trying to sell
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Mercury Owners Magazine ? Is this advaiable on line?? Is their a web site??

How do you get it??
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

www.mercurymarauder.org

the extra "." causes a bad link.

If you check out the 2003 owners, you'll see Logan's car

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Jim, it's something owners of new Mercury's are supposed to get sent to them. I've phoned them a few times, but they never send the magazine.
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Angry Don't feel bad?

Originally posted by RCSignals
    Jim, it's something owners of new Mercury's are supposed to get sent to them. I've phoned them a few times, but they never send the magazine.
    They don't like me either
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Mercury Magazine Headquarters
    Attn: Editor
    PO Box 2349
    Brea, CA 92822-8899

email: ownermag@mercuryvehicles.com

It's not a bad site, I started out over there. In fact that's when that Ozelbab or something like that was trashing Marauders over here. I guess Logan gave him the boot so he went crying over there. He emailed me trying to get me3 to bash the car, I wouldn't and decided to see what this place was like. Sure glad I did. This site is also refered to over there now, and I think I saw a link posted there yesterday.
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

Mine came yesterday....I was gonna post something, then decided hell with it. The mag. just frustrates me anyway.
    2017 Niro

Re: Don't feel bad?

Originally posted by Bigdogjim
    They don't like me either
    It's not that don't like you bigdog. Maybe it's just might be that you intimidate them.

p.s.

I received mine two days ago.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

I got two of them a few days ago. I'll see if I can dig up the extra one if someone wants it.

First to pm me a mailing address can have it when/if I find it.

-A
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Donny, thanks for the email address re the Mercury owners magazine.

I went back to mercurymarauder.org (as soon as I saw it I realized I'd been there some time ago) and there is a photo of a blue 2003 owned by John Ramsey of Carrolton, TX. It says he has applied 3M film to the front (stone chips?) and has a dealer installed 8 track??????? Is this a member of MM.net?

Long Live #3 Guest
    It says site does not exist.

DetGeno Guest
    WHAT A JOKE FOR A WEB-SITE "MERCURYMARAUDER.ORG" DID A 2 YO SET IT UP? IT LOOKS STUPID AND ALSO UN-USER FRIENDLY. WHY DON'T I START A BETTER WEBSITE AND CALL IT "DIS-MERCURYMARAUDER.ORG" HOW DOES THAT SOUND!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information