Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable Street Fight Video

Unbelievable Street Fight Video

That punk should've been f*****g executed in the street! Put him on his knees, and put a 9mm round into the back of his skull, and leave his sorry ass in the gutter.

Just my 2 cents.

Tom

Uhh, guess one needs DSL to load this crap.
    My bandwidth=0
    Bummer, gotta love a good home video.
    2017 Niro

I agree w/Petro but make it a .45

U.S.M.C 1988-1992

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Man, that guy wouldnt survive doing a stunt like that here in Detroit.

Is it me, or does it occur to anyone else here that the guy with the camera might have done something more productive like stepping in and kicking the **** out of that arseholio?

Originally posted by CRUZTAKER
    Uhh, guess one needs DSL to load this crap.
    My bandwidth=0
    Bummer, gotta love a good home video.
    You didn't see it??????

A skateboard punk and a guy are arguing about the skateboarder messing the other guy's car up somehow. It's a verbal pissing match until the skateboard punk slaps him in the face with the skateboard. When the guy falls and gets back up the punk hits him in the face with the skatebaord again. When he tries to get up a third time he busts him across the top of his head with the skateboard. After this, and when the guy gets up again, the punk takes off down the street like a hit & run coward. The sad part about it all..... once the skateboarder punk is retreating and fleeing the scene..... you can't legally pop a cap in his ass.

It's times like that you want to be sure NOT to have a gun! The punk deserves to get capped, but the one doing it wouldn't deserve the consquences.
    2003 Mercury Marauder
    2007 Mercury Mariner Premier 4WD V6
    2008 Mercury Sable Premier
    2002 Mercury Sable LS (Sold)
    1998 Ford Contour Sport (Sold)
    1997 Mercury Cougar XR7 (Scrapped)
    1997 Mercury Villager Nautica (Sold)
    2003 Mazda Protege5 (Sold)

bigslim Guest
    Dave is right. Here in the Motor City that would never have happened. Someone needs to stick that board up his A$$.

TripleTransAm Guest
    And no one around did a single thing...

Very reflective of today's "not my problem" attitudes...

Originally posted by JamesHecker
    It's times like that you want to be sure NOT to have a gun! The punk deserves to get capped, but the one doing it wouldn't deserve the consquences.
    I disagree. If the guy (or anybody) had capped his butt between the 2nd and 3rd slap in the head with the skateboard, it would be ruled "justifiable homicide". After the second slap there was NO gaurantee that the punk would not continue and kill him possibly. A skatebaord is a deadly weapon in the manner in which the punk was using it.

I am willing to bet the guy suffered compound concussions and had to be hospitalized.

Long Live #3 Guest
    By the way he was staggering, I'd say so.

Originally posted by Long Live #3
    By the way he was staggering, I'd say so.
    Exactly.

And since the video does exist, there's not a jury in th entire USA that would do anything to anybody who popped a cap in the punk's butt on the second slap of the skateboard. The punk was wise to run like a coward when he did.

Same situation happened here where i live. The victim was put into a coma by the skateboard kid. The incident happened in a park where the skateboarder was skating in a tennis court area. The victim (tennis player) approached the kid in the court and asked him to skate somewhere else. I guess the kid didnt like that and hit the victim in the head with his board. The victim didnt look too bad and walked away, then later went into a coma. Dont remember exactlly what happened to the kid when they caught him probably not much if anything. The juvenile justice system sucks!
    Dave

300a
    production date 06-05-02
    686 of 7838
    Trilogy Supercharged #159
    NV "MARAUDR"

One day, this POS will get what he's asking for, and then we'll see his darling sweet high school pic, freckled rosy cheeks and all on TV while mom crys out about the promising future he once had.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information