Thread: radiator

radiator

I purchased a radiator off of ebay manufactured by REACH COOLING. But when i went to put it in i noticed that there was some differences between the new one and old one. The new one was about two inches longer also there is no where to put the rubber mount that stops the vibrations and the hole to mount the fan on the right side of the new radiator was slanted and the old one was flat. So i assumed it was the wrong part, but i just now decided to go to reachcooling.com and check the part number and its the right one. It appears that the OEM radiator is 25 and 3/8" core and they sell another one (which is the one i got) with a 27 and 1/2" core. So im assuming it should be the right radiator just a slight upgrade maybe??Does anyone happen to be familiar with these radiators and know if this one will fit in my MM and if so how and are the rubber mounts not needed? Any info is greatly appreciated.
    i aint gettin old, my style is wine..

RIP NICK AKA EMCE
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbillybbs View Post
    THANKS for the Advice,, this forum is the best thing that ever happened to me and my baby!!

never mind.. sorry for my ignorance.. should have researched a little before buying. Turns out i should have measured the radiator in my car before i purchased the new one. There is two radiators for the same exact car. One is 27 and 1/2 inches and the other is 25 and 3/8 inches. Figures i would buy the wrong one.
    i aint gettin old, my style is wine..

RIP NICK AKA EMCE
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbillybbs View Post
    THANKS for the Advice,, this forum is the best thing that ever happened to me and my baby!!

Thread Information