Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please be careful celebrating tonight!

MI2QWK4U Guest

Please be careful celebrating tonight!

Its an old story, but dont drive after having a few tonight. The results may look like the pictures below, Car on a traffic stop with a drunk driver gets rearended by another drunk driver who apparently didnt see the flashers and overheads at night.
    Last edited by MI2QWK4U; 09-03-2006 at 11:40 PM.

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Another view...

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Another view....

Joshua, Texas (between Burleson & Cleburne)
    That's one message that can't be said too often...

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Front view..

MI2QWK4U Guest
    About says it all...be careful.

THAT'LL GET Y0U THE MAX!
    2003 Mercury Marauder
    300A Black/DCharcoal
    Reinhart Stage I w/SCT Custom Tuner & 4:30's (install in progress!)
    FlowMaster Deltaflow 40's; K & N Filter
    McGard Wheel Locks; SS Inserts
    Smoked rear Liscense Plate; No front LP Bracket.
    Born: 10.08.02; Dlvrd From Windy City
    Adopted 8.10.03 12:15 AM
    Goals: Stage II, III . . .

LL 1969 AMX - 390, Doug's Headers, Al Edolbrock Highrise, Shelby Cam/Kit, Crager, ET Bars, Accel, Holley Dual Line 780, Hurst, SW gages, cus clutch, T10. elect fuel pump, 11" RT's.

Thanks, Dave, I hope the P/O is okay.

I have just returned from my law partner's funeral. He was killed on Christmas day while he was on the freeway shoulder taking pictures of an off ramp where one of our client's cars hydroplaned and crashed. It was raining on Christmas and the conditions were the same as when our client hydroplaned. While Mike was taking the photos a pickup truck hydroplaned in the same spot and spun into the shoulder killing Mike. Be careful tonight, but, please, be careful in the rain too. Great tires and great suspension make no difference if the rubber isn't on the road.

valleyman...sorry about Mike...that is just terrible...I don't drink and drive myself...well I just don't drink at all...staying home with wife and kids coming over for some black eyed peas, collard greens, home made buffalo bites and birthday cake...wife was a nice end of the year tax write off for her papa 45 years ago today...MM members please do as MI2QWK4U has asked...we do not need any one here being a statistic...God bless all you gals and guys this coming year...Willie
    ---------------------------------------
    2003 Marauder BLACK
    SS inserts
    Addco sway bars
    JLT CAI
    4.10's
    MO's custom tune
    275 rwhp/303 lbs. torque

Dave,those are very sobering Pictures and I hope everyone was `OK(Yes even the drunks because now they have to pay the piper)Valleyman sorry about your loss,My wife`s father was killed by a drunk driver on Christmas eve 1989 so I know your pain.
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 12-31-2003 at 04:44 PM.

bigslim Guest
    Dave, words so true. I hope everyone has a great New Year and does it responsively.
    Last edited by bigslim; 12-31-2003 at 08:55 PM.

Worst trouble I'm going to get into is tripping over the kids toys on my way to the bathroom....

I wish all a safe and prosperous Happy New Year. I am always off the road New Years Eve by 4 PM and don't get in the car until daylight new years day. To many irresponsible drunks on the road. I am not saying I am responsible I just like better odds. I don't go out on high school prom night either. The odds just aren't in my favor. Valleyman, I am sorry to hear of your law partner Mike and hope he is in a better place now. You always read about folks getting wiped out but until it is someone you know you don't really get it. I lost three guys on my motorcycle list this year and some pretty bad crashes. I hope 04 is a better year for all.

Barry Reade
    03 300B, MMDS, 4:10, Stud Girdle, Metco cont. Arms, Addco Bars Fr & Rr, Real Oil Press. Gauge, DR Stage II Trans, Deep Pan, BIG Tranny Cooler, real Trans Temp gauge, DR Tune, Densos, 180F thermostat, Rr Cyl Cooling mod, Undersrive Pulleys, PI 3K TC, Gods Head Badges Grill, Trunk, Steering wheel, Kooks Hdrs (Jet Coated) with Hi Flow Cats, X pipe and magnaflow Muffs, K&N Cold air Kit, Pro Guard, BFG KDW2

Wanted:
    Trilogy Facia/Ground Effects Pkg.

MI2QWK4U Guest
    The guys from this car were ok, but its a sobering sight for sure. That Vic was hit hard, pushed it into the car they had stopped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information