Thread: Interesting Article!

DetGeno Guest

Thumbs up Interesting Article!

Check this one out, won't be surprised if more Law Enforcement Agencies down the road will acquire MM.

http://www.policeandsecuritynews.com...tation2003.htm

LOL

quoted from PoliceandSecurityNews.com
    Unless you’ve been on a yearlong trek to conquer Mount Everest, you know that, earlier this year, Ford released the much awaited Marauder. This all black beauty features the four valves per cylinder engine, a host of innovations, and rides on 17" polished rims. It was a snap to drop this engine into an Interceptor since they share the same assembly line in St. Thomas, Canada.

Although this car was not in official competition, it was put through all the tests and it blew away everything on the course! With a top speed of 141 mph and the quickest acceleration of any vehicle tested this year, this may be Ford’s answer to the LT-1 Caprice.
    Apperently,.. many people have been to Mt. Everest this year! haha! 17" rims huh? Well,.. at least they mentioned it! and I'm glad to hear it blew the doors off the competition!

Tom

Thanks, Geno! I mentioned this early last week in another thread, but you know how it goes here...

DetGeno Guest
    Sorry Sarg! I've been away!!

2003Marauder Guest

Thanks for the repost.

Just got back from Mt. Everest and missed the first post.
    Great news--if it happens in 2005. I'd love to see the 32v V-8 in the PI.
    141 mph top speed. I wonder what driveshaft they used?

DOHC Crown Vic

Removed Pics
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 01-05-2004 at 02:02 PM.

DetGeno Guest
    Thx Hack! Do you remember what size rim was on that Vic? Maybe that's why they mentioned 17" rims!

Gino the car at the dream cruise had 17" LX Sport rims but they most likly used somthing different at the track.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    There is rumour that Ford may use the Panther Platform for a new Lincoln Mark series. They may have sudden new interest in keeping the Panther platform around and for future development
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Exclamation Their you have it!

Unless you’ve been on a yearlong trek to conquer Mount Everest, you know that, earlier this year, Ford released the much awaited Marauder. This all black beauty features the four valves per cylinder engine, a host of innovations, and rides on 17" polished rims. It was a snap to drop this engine into an Interceptor since they share the same assembly line in St. Thomas, Canada.

Maybe we could get Mercury to post a bill board at the MT.?

Thanks for the link it was "good" read.

They must have switched the tires?

Any way thanks again
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Thread Information