Thread: CANADA: 03 Black Mercury Marauder (Hamilton, Ontario)

CANADA: 03 Black Mercury Marauder (Hamilton, Ontario)

Hello Gentlemen, anyone looking to get into the Marauder club in Canada please message or email me.

2003 Marauder, carfax shows no accidents or thefts.
    265000 km, under my watch she's received new rear axles, new battery, new power steering pump.

An owner previous to me has had the air pump removed, and very professionally installed a manual system. This circumvents the chronic air pump failures. Car was never stored and is driven almost daily. Sale is 'AS IS'

I have looked around at what's available in my area and factored in the mileage, so I'm going to ask for $8000 OBO for my Marauder. Posting it in here first because obviously you guys were super welcoming and really enthusiastic about this great car.

Reason for selling: got Jaguar under a tarp in the backyard. And truth be told, on most days, I'd be better served with a small truck or SUV (open to trades and partial trades) As much as I love the Merc, it was really just a place holder until I got my hands on something British. I hope someone on this forum takes the car, but however things pan out I wish everyone here the best!

Here's what pictures I have available, I'll take some fresh ones soon.

theclemens*gmail.com
    905 308 6935
    Last edited by Flanker; 02-23-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: updated mileage and price

Sorry to see you leave the MM owners family. Is your price in US dollars or Canadian? In any case best of luck in your sale and with the Jag.

Quote Originally Posted by thathotrodlincn View Post
    Sorry to see you leave the MM owners family. Is your price in US dollars or Canadian? In any case best of luck in your sale and with the Jag.
    Well right now our currencies are almost par, I would take either really. As for leaving the MM owners family, if I came into money right now, I would totally keep the Marauder!

Good luck on the sale! It's terrific to see that the car is still going strong at 250K!

Well nobody jumped on the car. Put another 10,000 km on it. It's still for sale, I'm obviously open to offers since the mileage has gone up.

Thread Information