Thread: 2003 STAP meet & tour! Come see how your Marauder was built!

Mtl_CV Guest

Arrow 2003 STAP meet & tour! Come see how your Marauder was built!

Hi,

As some of you may know, a bunch of us, CVN guys, went to St. Thomas, Ontario, last june to visit the St. Thomas Assembly Plant (STAP), where the Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis and Marauder are built. Back then, they were building the first Marauders!

It was so much fun that we are going again next year! It would be great to have Marauder owners this time. There is NO COST for the tour and we might even get specials for the hotel. The local dragstrip also agreed to let us enjoy the track before everyone else that day (Friday, June 13th...ohhhhhh).

Here are pictures from the 2002 STAP meet :

For more information, please visit the
    St. Thomas 2003 page . Make sure to read the FAQ.

You can also read some CVN topics on the subject :

St Thomas meet page

Good news for STAP attendees

It's still more than 6 months away, but you are more than welcome to add your name to the list now! We had someone from Virginia last year...can anyone beat this ? Do I hear Texas ?

Charles

Well, I just got a resonding "no." Not a maybe or even a "I don't think so." Just, "no". Oh well, can't win them all.
    Gone, but not forgotten

"I don't drink beer, I drink Guinness."

My wife thinks the STAP tour is a GREAT idea...we were invited to Jonelle's Crown Vic meet in Winchester MA last month, but were unable to attend...we've also wanted to visit Toronto for some time now, and St. Thomas is less than 2 hours from there...plus a tour of "Winged Messenger"'s birthplace would be way cool...
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    2004 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    Daily Driver

Thread Information