Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parts for sale

Parts for sale

Updated:

Well, now that I have officially sold my MM to TMF AND the Bears don't play today, I am selling off the rest of my spare items. I have the following available:

1) GONE Colex front badge - see PIC - The original black paint on this badge was pretty cheap, so while I had this badge on the grille I had to touch it up. If a more durable paint were used and the whole badge were clear coated it wouldn't chip. The badge itself is undamaged - it just needs a good buffing/ retouching and clear coating, which is what I would have done had I not gone badgeless. This is a direct replacement for the OEM badge but made from billet aluminum.

Cost me $80 IIRC - Price $40 shipped

2) GONE Floor mats - OEM - new not in box. I bought a spare set a couple years back and now I don't need 'em. $200 shipped

3) GONE Fender badges, pair - new - $120 shipped

4) GONE Center caps (2) - OEM - new in plastic - $40 apiece shipped or both for $75 shipped

5) GONE Anti trunk break in / theft kit - to prevent what is seen HERE - new - $30 shipped

6) GONE Colex(?) godshead keychain - like new - originally $12 now $10 shipped Badge is approx. 2" diameter.

7) 2003 Marauder dealer brochure - $7 shipped - will throw in first issue (also last issue???) of the Mercury owner magazine as it is in the same envelope...

8) 2004 Marauder dealer brochure $7 shipped Will sell both for $10 shipped, alternatively.

9) GONE Original Greenlight MM diecasts, black (5) - $10 apiece shipped or if you buy all 5 we can work out a deal. None of the numbers are anything special.

10) GONE Milezone modified Greenlight diecast, black with 2009 emblems, free if you buy a few small items or one of the bigger ones - first come first served

Note to buyers - please don't buy from me if you need something in 48 hours. I can ship only a couple days each week due to not having a place to do it most days, so don't be in a hurry. Other than that, I hope some folks can get some enjoyment out of these items.

Shipping: means "to anywhere in the continental US" for that price. If you are farther you may pay more.

Thanks!
    Last edited by duhtroll; 11-28-2011 at 02:28 PM.
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

PM sent!!!!!!!!
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

PM sent!!!
    Widowmaker

PM'd you too

11.98 @ 115 mph
    "Comfort, Class and Hair on Fire Performance."

Pm sent!!!

PM sent!!!!

What's left???

The KING of BLING!

BOOST GETS YOU IMPERSONATED!

Quote Originally Posted by GOT5.0 View Post
    Be forewarned dont run the one that says DOOM. cause thats just what youll get!
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEDOWN View Post
    It's easy to find D00M, just follow his smoke or his trail of trophies!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMBLUE View Post
    When your good nobody likes ya, everyones jealous.

Interested in grill emblem and keychain

Updated, y'all.
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Updated again.

Updated once again.

Your PMs are full.

I need payment for your items if you still want them. Or should I re-list?

Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    PM sent!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duhtroll View Post
    Your PMs are full.

I need payment for your items if you still want them. Or should I re-list?
    Clean out the box & PayPal sent.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Got it - will ship all purchased items soon.

Updated again after someone changed their mind. Trunk plate still available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information