Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2003 crown victoria lx sport

2003 crown victoria lx sport

Selling my 2003 Black on Black Crown Victoria lx sport. Car is in great condition. I invested a few dollars into this car. Car is not being driven and corrent miles on it is alittle less 102K miles. Was my weekend car and hardly parked on the streets. This car is ready to go to a new home. Turn key and drive type of car. Only thing the car needs are front brakes even though they aint all that bad. Everything on this car works 100%. Cold A/C and hot heat. Power everything with adjustable pedel. Car also has factory cd player with 6 cd changer in the trunk. Factory alarm with 2 keys and keyless entry. Interior is very clean. 4.6L V8, Floor-Shifted Automatic, bucket seats, dual exhaust and more. You will NOT be disappointed in this Crown Vic. If you see and drive it, you will buy it. They don't make these cars anymore and to find one with the SPORT package in this condition is a rare find!!!

All work done to the car:
    Brand new 2010 BMW Jet Black paint job. Car was also wetsanded, compounded and polished to remove orange peel and give the car a wet look paint finish. Niteshaded rear lights, 1/2" plenum spacer, 1" TB spacer, 180 t-stat, Autolight plugs, Dual Gauge A-Pillar pod with Nordskog Tachometer and Oil Pressure Gauge, Ford Racing Tachometer driver, Flowmaster 50 mufflers/resonators deleted, Steeda Underdrive pulleys, Transmission J-Mod with 1-2 accumulator spring removed, B&M deep transmission pan, 3.73 traction-lock rear with F150 'S' spring, 2005 Mustang GT wheels, Marauder corner lamps with harness to enable cornering lights and blinker mod, Motorcraft p71 rear shocks, Ford OEM Limousine rear upper and lower control arms, air box mod

Please email me at isatisfy2003@yahoo.com or you can text me at 201-600-4126 carlos with any questions.

Pictures were taken with my blackberry. I will clean up the interior and take some better quality pics this weekend.

Price $7200 neg

when I got the car. It had a cheap macco paint job. Atleast it had no dents.

When at the body shop for paint

painted:

wetsanded:

some more pics at the body shop:

2 days out of the body shop:

This is the car now:

a few more:

Will post pics of the interior by this weekend.

Why are you selling after looking so hard for a CV sport and going thru 2 or 3 other CVPI/LX to get this one in like the last year or less?????

GLWS
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Super nice vic wish my crown vic paint looked this nice goodluck with the sale.

financial problems. Also, my wife and I are planning on relocating this summer and if everything goes well, we will move to another state. I havent been driving this car for 2 months now. We are managing with one car(hers) and paying off lots of bills. I bought the car because I didnt want to miss out on the opportunity but things didnt go my way and there for, I'm trying to sell it. I'm also not in a rush to sell it. If the right offers comes in then I will let her go. By selling the car, I will pay off a few bills and also help my wife with her school loan.

Quote Originally Posted by crownvic05 View Post
    financial problems. Also, my wife and I are planning on relocating this summer and if everything goes well, we will move to another state. I havent been driving this car for 2 months now. We are managing with one car(hers) and paying off lots of bills. I bought the car because I didnt want to miss out on the opportunity but things didnt go my way and there for, I'm trying to sell it. I'm also not in a rush to sell it. If the right offers comes in then I will let her go. By selling the car, I will pay off a few bills and also help my wife with her school loan.
    Good luck to you, sir. This will come back around 10 fold.

Forgot to mention, My wife got cut down hours at work. We kinda knew it was going to happen but not so soon. She has a 99 accord with 130K miles. I just spent close to a $1000 bucks for a complete tune-up including all brand new parts. I will get more money selling my vic then selling her accord. Also, gas wise, of course the accord is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Black&Gifted View Post
    Good luck to you, sir. This will come back around 10 fold.
    Thanks alot.

Sorry to hear that the panther is the one to go after you were so diligent in finding one and getting it the way you wanted. But, I understand, family needs are paramount and there can always be another panther down the line or other autos to set up to your liking..That's kind of the fun anyway. Best of luck to these future plans, relocation etc. Where abouts might you be heading towards? I've relocated twice in the last 20 years.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    Sorry to hear that the panther is the one to go after you were so diligent in finding one and getting it the way you wanted. But, I understand, family needs are paramount and there can always be another panther down the line or other autos to set up to your liking..That's kind of the fun anyway. Best of luck to these future plans, relocation etc. Where abouts might you be heading towards? I've relocated twice in the last 20 years.
    I grew up in providence, ri and thats where most of my family are. My wife likes it up there the few times shes been there as well as my 2 little girls not including my 3 year old boy because he still has no clue of whats going on.

I was planning on getting the vic tinted this month and getting a remote start but I guess that will have to be done to my next car.

My wife knows how much this car means to me. She knows that when I buy a car and spend time and money on it, its because I really love it. she has no idea that I'm trying to sell her but, I need to help my wife. I know later on I will find another one.

Curious--Was the front grill re-installed after the paint job--if so --was it the same? Also--any engine pics?
    Last edited by Marauderman; 01-04-2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: more queations
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman View Post
    Curious--Was the front grill re-installed after the paint job--if so --was it the same? Also--any engine pics?
    grill was re-installed. The grill thats on the car right now is the original but looks like macco had painted it and it looks horrible. I bought a grill from a wrecked police interceptor which I will include with the sale of the car.

i will get pics of the engine bay, trunk and interior this weekend. I will also get more pics of the car.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information