Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: keeping cats away

keeping cats away

does any one know any good ways to keep cats out of an area? ive been reading on the web about a bunch of different ways but theres so many that are supposed to work i dont know which to try. i figured i would ask here as some of you may know. if not iama have to give them a case of lead poisoning and feed freddy the fox.

Dave
    2010 fusion se

or better yet......

Benelli Nova 12 guage. I own one. Such a great weapon.....
    Last edited by tbone; 03-03-2012 at 03:30 PM.

What i did was barrowed a friend trap (or u can just make one). After catching it, i put the whole contraption in my trunk and drove about 15 miles away and let it go in the wood... never found his way back. Howvevr, if your issue is with multiple cats then im not sure as i just had one big orange dusty dirty shedding cat that loooved to sleep all over my car.
    May I have your attn. please...... EATON!...... That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder Rick View Post
    What i did was barrowed a friend trap (or u can just make one). After catching it, i put the whole contraption in my trunk and drove about 15 miles away and let it go in the wood... never found his way back. Howvevr, if your issue is with multiple cats then im not sure as i just had one big orange dusty dirty shedding cat that loooved to sleep all over my car.

this made me LOL

and yeah i have like 10 of these ****ers
    2010 fusion se

.22 or pellet gun. Trap them and sell them to a restaurant.

Pellet guns work great!
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

A bowl of sweet smelling antifreeze for them to drink and and bag the carcasses later.

Sent from my iPhone
    Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

I'm going to object to any more talk about torturing, maiming or killing domestic cats. It is not humane. My cat Olivia was shot through the eye with a pellet gun by my elderly neighbor. She had wandered over to his yard prolly just to hang out with him. She loved people, but was rarely let out of the house. I never forgave myself, or him. I found her before she bled to death. There has to be another solution to the problem. Having them die a slow death by drinking anti-freeze is horrific and I'm sorry to know that you would be capable of that, Joe.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
    I'm going to object to any more talk about torturing, maiming or killing domestic cats. It is not humane. My cat Olivia was shot through the eye with a pellet gun by my elderly neighbor. She had wandered over to his yard prolly just to hang out with him. She loved people, but was rarely let out of the house. I never forgave myself, or him. I found her before she bled to death. There has to be another solution to the problem. Having them die a slow death by drinking anti-freeze is horrific and I'm sorry to know that you would be capable of that, Joe.

i like cats Ms d and wouldnt want them to suffer, or any animal for that fact but they are pissing all over everything and its pissing me off. if it has to come to that itll be quick. every time i look there more of the damn things.
    2010 fusion se

I read somewhere to put some moth balls in the garden, or where ever the cats or dogs are leaving their crap. The mothball smell is supposed to repel them, don't think they will eat the moth balls. But the best idea is to trap and let loose miles away
    #46 of a build of 3214
    #39 of 980

SCT Xcal3 Mo's Speed Shop Tune
    JLT CAI
    Tinted Windows
    SS Inserts

Ammonia!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
    I'll have to agree, a live trap is the best thing, got 10 cats, get 2 or 3 traps, it'll take you a week to get rid of all of them. There is obviously a food or shelter source that is keeping/drawing them there, remove that, and they will move on. Or... a live trap.

Look at it like this, would you want someone, shooting/torturing/hurting a pet of yours. While they may be wild, they are domestic, a live trap is your best solution.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

feral cats are not pets!
    lead poisoning is quick and humane

waiting to be blown
    You can run all your life but not go anywhere
    positive manifold pressure leads to coitus

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSlayer View Post
    i like cats Ms d and wouldnt want them to suffer, or any animal for that fact but they are pissing all over everything and its pissing me off. if it has to come to that itll be quick. every time i look there more of the damn things.
    I know Dave. It is a problem. The real issue is often times people are such irresponsible pet owners. They don't spay or neuter and worse, let their cats out to fend for themselves. A couple of our neighbors have "outdoor" cats that are a real nuisance. Eric's car cover has been shredded, and their litter box is our garden. Even so, I know it isn't fair to blame them... they're nice cats just doing what cats do. I blame their owners and try to enlighten them. We have an 18 year old named Maude. She is spayed and lives indoors... never goes out. She's happy and safe, and doesn't bother anyone. I do understand your frustration.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Maybe your local animal control department can assist.

I'm on a first name basis with mine.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information