Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KB Dead Pedal Sale

kbmg Guest

KB Dead Pedal Sale

Hello Marauder Owners

With all of the talk here recently about the Dead Pedal, I'm going to offer a special sale on the part.

I currently have 5 in stock (don't worry, I'll make more). I will sell these 5 until the end of the week, 2/06/04, or until they are sold out for 10% off the price.

If you would like one, please call me here at Kenny Brown Performance.

David Frey (317) 247-5320 x224
    [email]Dfrey@kennybrown.com[/email]

BTW, if your located near Indianapolis, we sell and install the Kooks Exhaust System, Baer Brakes and P/I Driveshafts as well as many other parts.

I can also Lower, Align and Dyno your Marauder.

Just call for details.....

Thank you.
    [IMG]http://www.kennybrown.com/images/jpegs/58100.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by kbmg; 02-03-2004 at 01:10 PM.

[b][size=4][color=red]WOW!!![/color][/size][/b]

Now there are NO excuses!!!:up: :banana2: :bows:

[QUOTE=kbmg]Hello Marauder Owners

With all of the talk here recently about the Dead Pedal, I'm going to offer a special sale on the part.

I currently have 5 in stock (don't worry, I'll make more). I will sell these 5 until the end of the week, 2/06/04, or until they are sold out for 10% off the price.

If you would like one, please call me here at Kenny Brown Performance.

David Frey (317) 247-5320 x224
    [email="Dfrey@kennybrown.com"]Dfrey@kennybrown.com[/email]

BTW, if your located near Indianapolis, we sell and install the Kooks Exhaust System, Baer Brakes and P/I Driveshafts as well as many other parts.

I can also Lower, Align and Dyno your Marauder.

Just call for details.....

Thank you.[/QUOTE]
    I should've waited a couple of weeks!!;)
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms
    CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: TRILOGY KIT# ?????

halucin8 Guest
    Yeah, Me too. :cry:

[QUOTE=MARAUDERCHICK]I should've waited a couple of weeks!!;)[/QUOTE]
    I did!! Just got off the phone with David. Nice folks up there

Barry Reade
    03 300B, MMDS, 4:10, Stud Girdle, Metco cont. Arms, Addco Bars Fr & Rr, Real Oil Press. Gauge, DR Stage II Trans, Deep Pan, BIG Tranny Cooler, real Trans Temp gauge, DR Tune, Densos, 180F thermostat, Rr Cyl Cooling mod, Undersrive Pulleys, PI 3K TC, Gods Head Badges Grill, Trunk, Steering wheel, Kooks Hdrs (Jet Coated) with Hi Flow Cats, X pipe and magnaflow Muffs, K&N Cold air Kit, Pro Guard, BFG KDW2

Wanted:
    Trilogy Facia/Ground Effects Pkg.

[QUOTE=greyghost]I did!! Just got off the phone with David. Nice folks up there[/QUOTE]
    Yep! Really nice! I think I ordered mine from Rich.

Are you gonna have Scott @ Team Ford install it or do you have someone in your area?
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms

[QUOTE=MARAUDERCHICK]Yep! Really nice! I think I ordered mine from Rich.

Are you gonna have Scott @ Team Ford install it or do you have someone in your area?[/QUOTE]
    I are goin to do it myselerf. Scott's a great guy but I am a doit yourselfer. :-)

Do you t5urn wrenches at all?? It's not for everyone but driving is for most.

When are you going to get your supercharger??? HuhHuhHuh??

Barry Reade
    03 300B, MMDS, 4:10, Stud Girdle, Metco cont. Arms, Addco Bars Fr & Rr, Real Oil Press. Gauge, DR Stage II Trans, Deep Pan, BIG Tranny Cooler, real Trans Temp gauge, DR Tune, Densos, 180F thermostat, Rr Cyl Cooling mod, Undersrive Pulleys, PI 3K TC, Gods Head Badges Grill, Trunk, Steering wheel, Kooks Hdrs (Jet Coated) with Hi Flow Cats, X pipe and magnaflow Muffs, K&N Cold air Kit, Pro Guard, BFG KDW2

Wanted:

[QUOTE=greyghost]I are goin to do it myselerf. Scott's a great guy but I am a doit yourselfer. :-)

Do you t5urn wrenches at all?? It's not for everyone but driving is for most.

When are you going to get your supercharger??? HuhHuhHuh??[/QUOTE]
    Nah, I don't turn too many wrenches. Believe it or not, I wish I could.
    I have been known to change my own oil every now and then, but not on the Marauder. I just think cars (hotrods) are cool and I'd love to know how to work on em' and install stuff on em'.
    I'll get my supercharger when you and Dennis both go in halves on it!:D (hee hee hee)....hey I'll pay the labor if you guys by the parts!!:lol:
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

[QUOTE=MARAUDERCHICK]Nah, I don't turn too many wrenches. Believe it or not, I wish I could.
    I have been known to change my own oil every now and then, but not on the Marauder. I just think cars (hotrods) are cool and I'd love to know how to work on em' and install stuff on em'.
    I'll get my supercharger when you and Dennis both go in halves on it!:D (hee hee hee)....hey I'll pay the labor if you guys by the parts!!:lol:[/QUOTE]
    WOW! Thats my line, you beat me to it. I know what you mean though. I am liquidating some of my other toys so maybe in another year I can get mine.

My son wants to take a trip to Alaska on motorcycles and I am suppose to go with him. That means I have to get another motorcycle to go with him, hence, no S/C. Oh well wouldn't it be dull if we could afford everthing we wanted? Not! I want to try it first before I condem it.

Dreams are Good!

Barry Reade

Wanted:

[QUOTE=greyghost]

Dreams are Good![/QUOTE]
    Yep! Dreams ARE good!

Alaska on a motorcycle?? WOW!! When are ya'll goin'?
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

[QUOTE=MARAUDERCHICK]Yep! Dreams ARE good!

Alaska on a motorcycle?? WOW!! When are ya'll goin'?[/QUOTE]
    We have a year to get ready. We will need to carry extra fuel for some of the areas we go to and we are going to be camping and I don't know if I will be able to even keep up with the tough guy. I use to be tough but, this will be a big undertaking for me. We will be totally self contained on the two bikes. We will be using KTM 950 Adventurers.

Barry Reade

Wanted:

[QUOTE=greyghost]We have a year to get ready. We will need to carry extra fuel for some of the areas we go to and we are going to be camping and I don't know if I will be able to even keep up with the tough guy. I use to be tough but, this will be a big undertaking for me. We will be totally self contained on the two bikes. We will be using KTM 950 Adventurers.[/QUOTE]
    This gives new meaning to "roughing it".
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

[QUOTE=MARAUDERCHICK]This gives new meaning to "roughing it".[/QUOTE]
    Yeah!! I use to be able to do that but I am looking for a new tent and a nice air mattress. Oh Yea!! I will have a weight limit and a bulk limit to deal with. I am use to camping on our touring motorcycle check out the link

[url]http://tinyurl.com/yurou[/url]

It may be a bad link

trty this

[url]http://members16.clubphoto.com/barry725452/1933110/guest.phtml[/url]
    Last edited by greyghost; 02-03-2004 at 03:04 PM.

Barry Reade

Wanted:

KB Dead Pedal

[QUOTE=TAF][b][size=4][color=red]WOW!!![/color][/size][/b]

Now there are NO excuses!!!:up: :banana2: :bows:[/QUOTE]
    Just got off the phone with [i][u]David[/i][/u] and I should have my KB Dead Pedal by the end of the week...Thanks, you've got to love this [b]site[/b], it's [b][i]Awesome[/i][/b] :rock: :D
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

[QUOTE=gonzo50]Just got off the phone with [i][u]David[/i][/u] and I should have my KB Dead Pedal by the end of the week...Thanks, you've got to love this [b]site[/b], it's [b][i]Awesome[/i][/b] :rock: :D[/QUOTE]
    You go Gonzo50!! You gonna make the Breakfast this month?

GreyGhost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information