Thread: Eaton swap fuel delivery

Eaton swap fuel delivery

Gettin ready to do my Eaton swap as soon as the weather gets consistantly warmer. I can't belive im gonna be in the boost club soon!!

So I've been reading through the forum trying to get tips/advice on what works best. My original plan was to go with the Ford GT supercar fuel pump and the 40 amp BAP. (same as the trillogy kit I believe). Recently I've been reading about people installing return-style fuel systems or using two cobra fuel pumps. Which is the way to go for what I want to do? I plan on running the +2 lb pulley and am looking to be in the 420 - 440 rwhp range and then leaving it there. Im thinking that the return style fuel systems and dual pumps are reserved for those making really big horsepower but I just want to make sure seeing as how people on this forum are constantly coming up with new and better ways to modify their 'Rauders. Ex. I think it was justbob who came up with the idea of rotating the EGR valve so you dont have to modify the wiper cowel. Genius!
    2004 Silver Birch w/moonroof. "Isabelle"

Eaton swapped summer/fall 2015 with all the gooddies, tune by the one-and-only Marty-O +2psi pulley, Steigemeyer stage 6 port, SWLT, custom ss exhaust, Borla ProXS, Addco sway bars, TCE s/s brake hoses, Hawk HPS pads, Zack big brak kit, J-mod, battery in trunk, full custom audio (never used, blower whine sounds better)

To do list:
    HID headlights, LED interior/exterior, courtesy "3-flash" turn signals, widen wheels, rear deck wing, marauder stencil on cmhsl? bumper cover inserts? deck lid, steering whee, hood liner godshead, more power!

440rwhp, you should get an Aeromotive 11142 340lph pump. Same price as a GT40 and will deliver plenty with room for more if you ever want it.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/03-...l-pump-p-35441
    11.931 @ 116.33 (MT ET Streets)
    12.073 @ 118.43 (Nitto 555)

I love the smell of Nitromethane and rubber in the morning!
    Drag racers prayer:
    As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    440rwhp, you should get an Aeromotive 11142 340lph pump. Same price as a GT40 and will deliver plenty with room for more if you ever want it.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/03-...l-pump-p-35441

Do I still need to get the BAP with this pump?

Eaton swapped summer/fall 2015 with all the gooddies, tune by the one-and-only Marty-O +2psi pulley, Steigemeyer stage 6 port, SWLT, custom ss exhaust, Borla ProXS, Addco sway bars, TCE s/s brake hoses, Hawk HPS pads, Zack big brak kit, J-mod, battery in trunk, full custom audio (never used, blower whine sounds better)

To do list:
    HID headlights, LED interior/exterior, courtesy "3-flash" turn signals, widen wheels, rear deck wing, marauder stencil on cmhsl? bumper cover inserts? deck lid, steering whee, hood liner godshead, more power!

You probably don't need it initially, but it sucks showing up at the dyno and running out of fuel.

I'm running that pump and a BAP, it kicks the crap out of the GT pump I had in it before.

GT pump: maxed DC at 3500RPM w/ BAP at 50, rail pressure dropped to 21 psi by 5000, couldn't go further or it would go lean.
    340 Stealth: holds pressure through entire run, still has a bit of room on DC and BAP is set at 10.
    Keith,

03 Marauder

I ould recommend a BAP with it. Jic...

Drag racers prayer:
    As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Great info. One question comparing the aero motive pump though. How does it compare to the walbro 400lph pump that Lethal sells?

I assume they both are good for being used in a returnless fuel system.....

Walbro 400lph is about the same in price, but, because of the twin turbine inside, the inlet side is larger to acommodate the turbines and larger. You will have to modify the fuel pump holder to make it work. 340 with a BAP should be good for 800 crank hp though... At this point, you'll want to string some 8AN from the pump housing to a pro fuel filter in the engine bay...

Drag racers prayer:

BAP it is!

20A or 40A?

To do list:

Get a 40a, it's the same price and can support 2 pumps if you go that route later.

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk
    Keith,

03 Marauder

Thread Information