Thread: BCA Transmission. They still around?

BCA Transmission. They still around?

It's been a while since I've had my Marauder, but I'm now driving an 03 Grand Marquis so I decided to do some of the same mods that I did on the Marauder.
    One of them is the J-Mod. I placed an order with BCA Transmission, who used to be the go-to back when I had mine.
    That was back in July and I've still not received the items I ordered. I've called, emails, and completed their online form multiple times and have yet to get a reply.
    His voicemail says he just reopened his shop after moving, but doesn't give any indication on when that was.

I'm just curious if anyone has had any recent contact/purchases from him or if I'm just screwed.

you might want to talk to Todd at Fred's South County auto repair. 314-638-3557. He has done the J-mod. My guess is Darren is no longer in business. Try 317-514-0816 for Darren
    BUCKWHEAT 03 MM 300A-August, '02 mfgr, black w/ blue metallic clearcoat, 94,000 miles, Texid stroker 5.0, #15 Kool-Aide w/ SnakeBite porting, Venom cooling, and upgraded to M122, 3873 of 7839

A member on site can help you if things fall through. He has helped other members. 88grandmarq
    2004 marauder black purchased new. Sold 9/16 at 297,000 miles. Still ran strong didn't burn a drop of oil.
    2003 marauder black 28,000 miles all stock. Garage Queen.
    2004 marauder red daily driver.

Nothing recent. I purchased a forced tailshaft lube kit about a year or two ago and he was very responsive.
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKWHEAT View Post
    you might want to talk to Todd at Fred's South County auto repair. 314-638-3557. He has done the J-mod. My guess is Darren is no longer in business. Try 317-514-0816 for Darren
    Funny you mention that place BUCKWHEAT. I live right by there and regularly go to the QT next door. Every time I'm there I notice multiple modified Panthers and wondered who was responsible. I'll stop in and talk to Todd.

I've called Darren multiple times and only get his machine. I thought I was charged for my order already but, from what I can tell on my statements, I haven't been. So I just sent him a couple more emails, asking to cancel the order.

I did the J-Mod on my Marauder without problems, but noticed things might have changed with some accumulator springs and wanted to make sure I got the correct springs before doing it.

I assume you still have your Marauder? I really wish I would've kept mine but it just wasn't in the cards at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by burt ragio View Post
    A member on site can help you if things fall through. He has helped other members. 88grandmarq
    Thanks for the info! I'll keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by blazen71 View Post
    Nothing recent. I purchased a forced tailshaft lube kit about a year or two ago and he was very responsive.
    In his defense, I did order the same components last year and he cancelled the order and contacted me, letting me know he was having major supply issues (as everyone else) and didn't want to take my money until he was sure he could get the parts.
    I tried again this year and this time it's been radio silence. I hoped that meant a better chance of getting parts, but it doesn't appear that way.

Thread Information