Thread: Cover for MM

hd2805 Guest

Cover for MM

Anyone out there buy a car cover for their MM yet?? Car is in heated dry storage, but would like to put cover that fits... Probably one for the GM would do the trick??? Any suggestions would be appreciated....
    Ed

Got mione from California Car Cover Co. (calcarcover.com). Fits like a glove. Was orginally ordered for my '02 CVSport, but fit the MM just as well. I went with the Noah because the car will be outside during the spring/summer/fall months when my other toys sit on my side of the garage. The wife has no sence of humor when I want to put her van outside so I can use the garage......Go figure!

Bob, USNavy Retired
    2010 Taurus SHO Red Candy Metallic
    402A, 5% tint, Valentine 1, Laser Blaster,
    Livernois Stage 2tune, Airaid CAI
    Corsa cat-back, Lower molding stripe
    Born 10/27/09, came home 2/20/10

'03 MM 300A Gone, but not forgotten!
    Born 9/25/02, went home 11/04/02, passed on 3/21/06, Mileage: 100K

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!" (Unknown source)

More info at "Am I crazy or what" thread...

Hi Ed,

Bought a California Car Cover - awesome! Let me know if you need more information

Marsha

Originally posted by Marsha
    Hi Ed,

Bought a California Car Cover - awesome! Let me know if you need more information

Marsha
    Marsha.....Where you been girl? Haven't seen you post much after you finally got the car. You were really posting on the IMMC board. Glad the cover fits as I said it would. Finally got mine. If the price would have been where I bought the car last month, I'd have had the car when it first arrived as a lot of oyu did. As it was, I saved about $6000 buy waiting. But, now I know what I was missing!

Bob, USNavy Retired
    2010 Taurus SHO Red Candy Metallic
    402A, 5% tint, Valentine 1, Laser Blaster,
    Livernois Stage 2tune, Airaid CAI
    Corsa cat-back, Lower molding stripe
    Born 10/27/09, came home 2/20/10

'03 MM 300A Gone, but not forgotten!
    Born 9/25/02, went home 11/04/02, passed on 3/21/06, Mileage: 100K

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!" (Unknown source)

Brett Guest
    i have bought many from big sky car cover outlet. they are reliable and cheap.

Thread Information