Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MVX Thank You!

MVX Thank You!

I would like to thank all of you for coming to Marauderville X! It was great to be able to host this event for our family here. Joe, Paul and Kirk plus myself had a good time hosting all of you!

I hope you all enjoyed what we have to offer here in South haven and come back to visit us again. I have many great Thank You's from the places we visited. They all thought you were wonderful people and look forward to seeing you again.

Roscoes Cruise was a huge success. Ross raised over 1200.00 for the diabetes foundation. This was his first year at trying to do a major fund raiser. Diabetes has been a problem in his family for a long time. The Marauder group was very generous with the donations! He told me to give you all a big hug and can not Thank You people enough. I went to his house yesterday and would say that the road has been resufaced by us! Hope you all enjoyed the great event the we had at Roscoes. We are invited back for next year!

The Mayor also enjoyed his quality time woth us at the bon fire. Bob enjoyed talking to you guys and opening the town up to you. He was laughing when he told me that he could tell we were in the neighberhood by the sounds of the chirping tires!

Patty at the museum also sends a big Thank You to all of you. She loved the cars and wondered why no one offered to take her for a ride!It means a lot to the Museum to have a group our size come in the fall. She hopes everyone had a great time on the Lindy Lou and the Friends Good Will! What a great way to expercince Lake Michigan and get the best view of the South Haven Light House! I know that I have a lot more respect for the pioneers of our country who sailed these giant machines. The amount of work they do is incredible! Thanks Patty for having us!

McIntosh Orchards also sends there gratitude and thanks. They hope you enjoyed your visit out to the winery and the farm!

The Kalamazoo Air Zoo also said to give a big Thank You to our members. It was a great place to visit and see the passion that the volunters have for the Museum. I had the most fun watching everyone go in the simulators. Some pretty bad flying was going on in them. We could here the laughter and the gasps as things went wrong!

We also need to thank Mary, Dan, Bob and Mike for allowing this event to happen! It is the dedication they have to all of us that allows this commuinty to thrive.They put up with all of our games and have to deal with a load of problems we create but still help us throw great events!

Steve Babcock and Jerry Barnes are both true legends and hero's when it comes to the Marauder. We can not thank them enough for visitng our event and answering the countless questions from us! When I wold see them out they always had a crowd around them. We hope that will continue to put up with all of us in the future. Thanks again for all of your help Steve and Jerry! The next beer is on me!!!

I also need to give Hack Goby a Thank You as Paul manned the tv station in our conference room. He had loads of pictures and video that many of us have never seen. Thanks for the help Paul!

We also need to thank all of the members who donated raffle prizes. It is the by the far the biggest raffle we have ever had. You helped make it a huge success.

Mercman you missed your calling in show business. You are the perfect MC. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for taking the mic at the Saturday night awards party. I had no more left in me to be able to do this. I was ok till we went around the room and had the light wars going on. I was turning them off and setting the light levels on one side of the room and Dan was on the other side turning them back on!

To wrap this up I have to thank all of you for coming. It was the people that made this a success! Make sure you get to the next Marauderville and any meet around you as yuo no this is how you will make more memories!
    Last edited by Pops; 09-17-2012 at 06:44 AM.
    [SIGPIC]

Thumbs up My short list;

LW_Linc/Merc, Great to meet you again & thank you for the registration ticket.
    Guspech750, for putting up with me in your room.
    John & Linda, for knocking my socks off on the best Marauderville event evar!
    Jerry Barnes, for the cruise ,laughs, 100' burnouts every turn we took in Trilogy#2
    LCR players, You know who you R!, I was grateful for the extra cash when I went for a refuel for the ride home and my ATM card would not swipe sucessfully anymore!
    Steve and Carol, Father Marauder for acknowledging Where the Marauder was born; Chicago, all the interesting Pre production Marauder stories.
    Mark Kaiser & professional driver from Gingerman event;Scaring the stink out of me on the track(Rain darkness 110mph and three beefcakes in Marks car)
    MM.Net owners, Goes without saying, these people live and breath Marauder Membership & Brotherhood.
    The Members; thank you thank you thank you
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Bradley I was very glad we were all able to make the event memorable.

Thank you's to all who allowed me to ride with them while my car was down this weekend. I had a blast! The support crew did a wonderful job making me feel like their backyard was mine.

52 Ford F1 truck (302 V8 WIP)
    58 Pontiac Parisienne
    93 Mustang Cobra (stock)
    03 Mercury Marauder
    03 Lincoln Town Car
    05 Dodge Magnum (Hemi)
    05 F150 FX4
    15 Porsche Cayenne S

How many of you saw the wedding party that we invited in later in the evening? They were in a small room in the hallway using a boom box. Linda and went over to get them to join us. The best part was Haggis when he gave them a fifth of some kind of alcoholic Death. It lasted less than 20 minutes till it was empty! Only at Marauderville!
    [SIGPIC]

Thanks everyone for a great MVX. We had a such a good time (Baaad GN and Myself) this past weekend and it was fantastic seeing all the members at this event.

I only managed to RUIN one persons vacation (this time) so I consider this event a personal success!!

Thanks for everything pops and the planning committee- This was one of the great ones!

Charlene

DOB -5/26/03
    # 7525 of 7838 for 2003
    She is # 261 of 417 -Silver Birch

Trilogy #188
    5.0 Lidio Stroker Motor
    466 HP/ 443 TQ
    "On a conservative 93 Octane tune!"

Ed "Baaad GN" Linthicum
    RIP 8-6-2014
    I love you dad!

Short and sweet.

I want to hug everyone who was involved and who went.

Many many many thanks for such a great time.

What a community!!

Sent from my iPhone

4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

We had a wonderful time, our thanks to everyone involved!

George and Paula

Quote Originally Posted by P71 View Post

George and Paula
    I bet you did George. You won a nice award and you swept almost everything at the raffle.

It is always a pleasure seeing both Paula and you.

Sent from my iPhone

Great quotes!!
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

A big thank you from me too. I had a great time and was glad to meet and reunite with so many. I can tell you that pops did most of the work for this, not that we didn't want to help, he just plain took the ball and ran with it. And what a great job he did!
    1963 Marauder S-55, Super Marauder 406
    Only factory 406 powered Marauder, and earliest built Marauder documented to still exist.
    https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/supermarauder/
    ______________________________ _____________

First retailed 2003 Marauder
    Bought 6 June 2002

Arrow Ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by guspech750 View Post
    Short and sweet.

I want to hug everyone who was involved and who went.

Many many many thanks for such a great time.

What a community!!

Sent from my iPhone

And I was so looking forward to a guspech-hug
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by P71 View Post

George and Paula
    Quote Originally Posted by guspech750 View Post
    I bet you did George. You won a nice award and you swept almost everything at the raffle.

It is always a pleasure seeing both Paula and you.

Sent from my iPhone

George, Glad you guys were able to make it up there. Sounds like you racked up!! Congrats man!

Bernie and I had a great time at Marauderville X (MV10) and enjoyed the heck out of the South Haven, MI area. Everything was very enjoyable and the scenery was perfect. Was able to capture 358 photos of all the events .... so I'll be able to relive the experience over and over again.

Thanks to John, Linda, Paul, Kirk and Joe for setting up a great event. We absolutely had a blast and wished that it didn't have to end. Weather was perfect and the photo ops were plentiful. Can't say enough about this one.

It was great to see the many long time members and alot of new faces this time around. The Marauder Gang is a really terrific group of people .... among the best there is !!! Thanks MM.Net for making this kinda event possible.

Last edited by Bluerauder; 09-17-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

I like the MV events,Always fun and meeting new people.And great thanks to the groupe that put the whole event together. It was a great time. Some special appearances as well by some good old friends. What a blast!
    # 2352 Lidio Built my Hot Rod... 2011 S55-001

Thanks to all for MV10, including Russ and Rex for their many efforts during the event!
    Widowmaker

Jon, Linda, Joe, Paul and Kirk: a big THANK YOU for a all your hard, work and putting togetger a great event, we loved it.

2003 300B DBP
    Build date: 6/19/03
    Number 7,792 of 7,838 - 326 of 328
    Proud member of the MM "BLUES" Bros.
    Purchased: 11/10/05
    Eaton swap by ImpalaSlayer 11-09-10

Semper et in Aeternum, Mercurius.

In Memory:
    2004 DTR
    Build Date 01/27/04
    Purchased 04/04/04
    Wrecked 10/19/05, R.I.P.