Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is there or has there been?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigan View Post
    Count me in if anything is planned.

Holy crap! You are alive!!!!!!! Good to see you on here buddy, we need to get together for some
    #2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    The "Bucket of South Haven Iced Tea"
    One Legged Lesbian Kickboxer
    Cocka Two

Is there or has there been?

Yes. Roscos is on my to do list along with a trip or two to Gingerman.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

Quote Originally Posted by Curless View Post
    Holy crap! You are alive!!!!!!! Good to see you on here buddy, we need to get together for some
    Yeah we do! I've been wanting to come up your way but I've been pretty busy with a new job. I'm working out of state a lot now. I will do my best to find time for a get together though.

Yes, but the price is not worth it in my mind. I could have parked along Woodward just about anywhere for around 20 bucks. Food? I got no food, and in all honesty I was not received by everyone as I thought I would be. Mike was very gracious but I knew nothing of food nor did I feel I was allowed to be under the awning.
    Very sorry to hear that. I can't really understand what happened. Next time you can sit on my lap.....under the awning!
    Excess in Moderation.

Sprinkles are for winners.

Chris, what if we do something in cojunction with the 28th Street Metro Cruise? We've met at Dale's place in the past, but really haven't had many Marauders for years. If we had a prime spot on 28th we could make a show of it. Know anybody? I like 28th because it's big, but hasn't gotten crazy yet like Woodward, and you can prak for free. Most of us that respond here seem to be on this side of the state.
    1963 Marauder S-55, Super Marauder 406
    Only factory 406 powered Marauder, and earliest built Marauder documented to still exist.
    https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/supermarauder/
    ______________________________ _____________

First retailed 2003 Marauder
    Bought 6 June 2002

meetings

In the past we have met in winter months in Kalamazoo (2X), east of Battle Creek, and at Quaker Steak & Lube on 28th Street.
    1957 Custom 2 dr Sedan, 1979 F-series 14' U-Haul 330 XD, 1979 F150 4X4 428 PI/CJ heads/NP 435/4:11 axles-rear Det. Lkr., 1993 Grand Marquis, Y2K CVPI supercharged 5.4, 2003 MM

The more I learn, the more I find out I don't know.

Confusion will be my epitaph...

Home of the Berserker Marauder, one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury, held to be invulnerable...shirtless regardless of wounds...(possibly due to ingestion of psychotropic and hallucinatory drugs such as Fly Agaric Mushrooms)...

ΓρεεκΓοδ

Quote Originally Posted by J-MAN View Post
    Very sorry to hear that. I can't really understand what happened. Next time you can sit on my lap.....under the awning!
    So how long have ??
    Last edited by bigcowl-imp; 01-29-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kirk View Post
    Chris, what if we do something in cojunction with the 28th Street Metro Cruise? We've met at Dale's place in the past, but really haven't had many Marauders for years. If we had a prime spot on 28th we could make a show of it. Know anybody? I like 28th because it's big, but hasn't gotten crazy yet like Woodward, and you can prak for free. Most of us that respond here seem to be on this side of the state.

I can arrange a spot at the Metro Curise. My friend has the corner of 28th and Micheal every year. Its at a cost of about $25 per car. I am sure I can get 10 - 20 spots as long as I have the $$ up front.
    #2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    Cocka Two

I can arrange a spot at the Metro Curise. My friend has the corner of 28th and Micheal every year. Its at a cost of about $25 per car. I am sure I can get 10 - 20 spots as long as I have the $$ up front.
    Sounds good to me, is there info on this cruise on the web?
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

#2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    Cocka Two

wouldn't you know the site features a pic of an Oldsmobile!
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

5th 3rd or BoA?
    1963 Marauder S-55, Super Marauder 406
    Only factory 406 powered Marauder, and earliest built Marauder documented to still exist.
    https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/supermarauder/
    ______________________________ _____________

First retailed 2003 Marauder
    Bought 6 June 2002

Yes, but the price is not worth it in my mind. I could have parked along Woodward just about anywhere for around 20 bucks. Food? I got no food, and in all honesty I was not received by everyone as I thought I would be. Mike was very gracious but I knew nothing of food nor did I feel I was allowed to be under the awning.
    The MCM have always put on a good show for the dream cruise.The price you pay is for most likely the best spot to be on Woodward.The price of the lot alone was 16K the last time I was there and every year the group gets a little smaller.Sorry to hear you didnt feel welcome as they usely go out of there way to to make sure everyone has a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack Goby View Post
    The MCM have always put on a good show for the dream cruise.The price you pay is for most likely the best spot to be on Woodward.The price of the lot alone was 16K the last time I was there and every year the group gets a little smaller.Sorry to hear you didnt feel welcome as they usely go out of there way to to make sure everyone has a good time.

$16,000 I'd say $1600...even then, its way too much money for what they get. The Burger King people are extremely rude, the lot is completely un organized, there is no one in charge of letting cars in or out. Its kinda just there. As for feeling left out, yeah Mike was the only one that really spent anytime with us. He was more than polite and offered to let us park at his house around the corner with our other cars. The whole Burger King thing, not so much. There are plenty of parking places along Woodward that are way better organized, less money, and people who were way more interested in having us there.
    #2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    Cocka Two

Quote Originally Posted by kirk View Post
    5th 3rd or BoA?
    Its the BOA side, just to the West of BOA there is an open lot between BOA and what was Blockbuster, we get that entire lot and we can expand back as far as we want. We have it roped off, have a guy that stays the night at the lot so we can leave our cars there if we want to. There is a cackle fest at one point in the day (open header running of all of the cars there) and we cruise to a couple of places at night.
    #2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    Cocka Two