I am also saddened to hear of Sgt. Mac passing. I followed him on this site as I am member 393 in Nov. of '02, and Mac was very helpful to us all back in those early days. He would be our 'Mule" so to speak and try just about anything and let us all know yeah that's a good idea or not by posting all the details for us to make our own decision. We all have a moment where he played an important part of our Marauder world. Mine was when after my major wreck in my MM after only 2k miles in '03, Mac help me with providing a personal letter to the "whomever it concerns" person, of what the true values of our car is was and will be when I needed some great input to reclaim its value from the company who hit me. He was very instrumental in so many things --Its no wonder he had so many friends and followers throughout his life time.

AT first when we all were at the beginning of this forum it was like some folks here were celebrities and he for sure was one ( mine). Everywhere he went he had followers shadowing him like crazy --cause when i met him finally in person in Alt. Ga meet back in '03 I had to get his autograft--I was like a little kid and finally met my celebrity I looked up to him . The funny part--we all were grown men!!!

The best part of having made friends and meeting individuals like him and so many others in our lives, the memories of those times will always be with us whenever we want to dial them up...

RIP great man--Sgt. Mac.