Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New Marauder Owner!

Great JOB getting this deal done in the short time frame. Congrats!!!!

That is one heck of a ride... at any price!

Quote Originally Posted by babbage View Post
    Wow I can't believe it. I wonder if the check cleared.. Title in his name? lol

Congrats Guittard (if in fact you really did get it!)

Take good care of her!

Yes both sides are happy and can't wait untill the end of the month to grive her home (600) miles or so . I have a lot to think about on the way home when I get her . And hope she makes the trip with no issues .

She's in good hands

Quote Originally Posted by Guittard22 View Post
    So the time has failly come to post this up this is my 1st post (#1,280) being a proud owner of a 2003 #738
    of 7,838 mercury marauder black -------no type-0

That's right Brad aka ponyUP you owe me drinks (punch bowl size as I recall. And a shot of any kind of motor oil you'r going to drink j/k.

I like to give big thanks to the last owner he has taking good care of her she's in good hands now.

I Also like to give a big thank you to Cwright aka chris I know I have blown up his phone for the last year or so I am sure many more years to come, trilogy #005 will live on you got my word on that and the blue cam covers going to look sexy add them to the new ride when some money is saved .

Thanks to Roylpita for dealing with my weekly e-mails about running vins lol I think I got to get you something now .

Doom aka Jake huge thanks for going to look at it and going out of you'r way of giving it a good test drive and made sure it checked out for me hands down a great guy to have on you'r side on this site.

To chris blown3.8 and father for towing/ storing it for me and cleaning it up you guys rock can't wait to meet you & the 9.99 mm in the shop

To Spectragod thanks for my 1st mod to my mercury marauder god head rests

, A big thanks to all the other members on the site keep doing what you do and thanks for making this sale happen with out all your help it would have not happen.

Not sure what I am going to call the new ride yet got a few names in mind but not sure

Can't wait for my 1st meet what should it be ???

Yes I am bumping An old thread

I just wanted to give a big thank you to all the members again that made my dreams come ture . With out this site and the the very kind people listed above in my post that truly went out of there way to help a no name member truly feel part of the marauder family .

I think I have Earned my S55 Stripes ...to move from noob to member in my mind

Last but never forgotten Jake aka Doom many many thanks for the countless pm's ,calls and Advice to pull the trigger on one of a kind marauder . Next time you drive my car it will be a different beast

Soon to come boost gets you Respect trilogy stay tunned
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread Information