Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: North Texas Marauders Meeting Information!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation North Texas Marauders Meeting Information!

Want to meet fellow North Texas Marauder Owners?

North Texas Marauders meets in conjunction with and as a part of The Lone Star Cougar Club, which is a Performance Mercury Club open to all Ford products. Currently they have 25+ members and have been in existence for over 12+ years.
    If you've any questions, please feel free to check their web site http://www.mercurycougars.com
    The NTM has existed since Early 2002 and had about 20 very active members during 2002-2005 with semi-annual picnics , drag racing, road course racing and a bunch of car shows. We also had the first national meeting--The Texas Roundup-- that became Marauderville I . We had 54 Marauders there ( I think that's right ). We have had an annual meet at Centerville, TX for the last few years. Our founder, Logan, was the power behind the whole thing and devoted a lots of his time and money to make the mercurymarauder.org one of the finest organizations in the car business---THANK YOU, Logan. In recent years, the activity has tapered off until we have a hard time getting 5 or more Marauders together. PLEASE, if you own a Marauder, get active in our forum so we can plan more events again---if you don't participate , we can't plan events. There are so many places to have fun nearby---Texas Motor Speedway, The Motorplex at Ennis, The Auto Ranch in Cressom, and hundreds of local Auto Shows that would be glad to have us--we had our own Marauder Class for 4 years. Sooooooo, if you want to meet your fellow Marauder owners, learn about the Marauder's history and meet some of the nicest folks---just join us and be a part of it.

I'm Maury Seitz, Forum Moderator, Activities Person, Historian and general Marauder freek who can be reached at cruzermm@aol.com or 817-296-3819 or PM in the Forum--filling in for Logan while he enjoys being with his family. It would be fantastic if we could return to our former active membership levels. You become active and I will guarantee I'll keep you busy---Looking forward to making a lot of new friends, Cruzer
    Last edited by cruzer; 09-29-2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Bring up to date

D C Guest

Count Me In.

That sounds like alot of fun. I will make plans to be there for the August meeting.

Petro, the next meeting will be Thurs. Oct. 9th at John Eagle Lincoln Mercury at 6200 Lemmon Ave near Love Field at 7 PM-pizza and soda served--join the group--see you there, maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Thanks Maury,
    I was just up there today getting my state insp. done. Hopefully I'll have my valve covers and alt. bracket painted Ford Blue by then. Ya hear that Rumble? you still interested?

I look forward to it!

forensix Guest

Are girls allowed?

Oh wait a minute.....DAMN!!!! I have class on Thursdays!!! Maybe I can skip just one night....hmmmmmm

Mr. Petrograde,
    Please let me know as soon as you have changed your VC's. Unfortunately I have to fly back to Detroit and will miss the Eagle
    meeting. When you are ready I will make arrangements to get
    the covers and lay the cash on you. Also, can you give me the
    correct number for the Alternator bracket?
    Ex Marauder owner,
    May 5th, 2003, March Bought new
    February 2007, Installed Trilogy,
    March 30th, 2011, sold to a great home.

Great car, great people, great times, wonderful memories.

I can do better than give you the number Rumble, I'll give you my old bracket.

Tom
    Last edited by Petrograde; 09-26-2003 at 08:14 AM.

We should really plan a get together on a weekend or plan on going to a show or cruise... Thought's anyone?

Count me in,
    Didn't I hear something on the radio about a car show soon? Like, this weekend? I didn't quite hear it all since I was busy swearing at some a-hole on I-30

That would be the Goodguys Show at Texas Motor Speedway Oct. 4-5.

They won't let our cars in, but maybe we could meet out there and at least park together. I'll probably be out there Saturday morning.
    Dean P. ~ Racerx88
    2004 Mercury Marauder 300A

Silver Birch/Charcoal
    Dig Around in My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Racerx88
    That would be the Goodguys Show at Texas Motor Speedway Oct. 4-5.
    They won't let our cars in, but maybe we could meet out there and at least park together. I'll probably be out there Saturday morning.
    They'll let oone of my cars in. In fact my 38 Ford was on the cover of the Goodguys Gazette a couple of years ago.

Exclamation May Meeting Notice

It's that time again---meeting at John Eagle at 7 PM--pizza from a new shop---goooood ---last meeting before Cougar Nationals---need to set up activities for rest of month and June---please come if you can--if you can't, let me know what you would like to do---breakfast somewhere---evening social----other shows than G'vine---it's your group---let's do whsat you want to---I'll be there early for service---3,000 miles this month !!!! See you there, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

[QUOTE=cruzer]It's that time again---meeting at John Eagle at 7 PM--pizza from a new shop---goooood ---last meeting before Cougar Nationals-QUOTE]
    2 nd THursday of each month:
    6200 Lemmon Ave Dallas, TX 75209-5841
    Last edited by rocknrod; 05-14-2005 at 01:41 AM.

Master Chief, United States Navy, Retired
    2004MM, Black, Built 02/14/04
    32 Ford 5 Window Highboy (I Built)
    Cover Truck (56 Big Window Chevy)Truckin Mag. Featured in Street Rodder Mag (48 Custom Panel), Shown in Rod n Custom, Featured in Goodguys Gazette (38 Ford Coupe) and on Cover.

June Meeting Thursday 6/9/05

Sorry about the late post---wild week--my grand daughter got married and I had house guests for a week. Same time---around 6:30 PM---same place---John Eagle Lincoln Mercury---Mockingbird and Lemmon---come and socialize and see what's doing for this summer. Thanks, folks, for passing on the meeting info in other threads---see you Thursday, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

That's a thought Dean,

also, isn't there something car related going on at State Fair?

Tom

Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread Information