Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: North Texas Marauders Meeting Information!

Have fun John... I miss Vancouver...

Hangin' out on the beaches in White Rock or wandering through Stanley Park, two of my favorite things to do!

Unhappy Missed Again!

Well, I was going tonight. Then someone wanted to see my pickup that I am going to sell. Guess what??!! He was a NO-SHOW! Guess I'll try for next month.
    Haven't had this much fun since my '63 T-Bird!
    Proud Member of Walker Racing
    Black 2003 300B - Adopted 5/20/03-Left home 4/6/04

Silver Birch 2004
    Born 01/07/04-Adopted 04/06/04
    Texas Legal Window Tint
    SS Inserts
    GOD'S HEAD GRILL Badge by Daniel
    GOD'S HEAD REAR Badge by Daniel
    Custom Coil Covers w/Button Caps by Daniel
    Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering, and
    Coolant Caps - all by Daniel
    Fender Badges
    K & N FIP Kit
    Pro-Guard
    KDW2 Tires
    Cruzer's Arm Rest
    ScanGaugeII with Upgrade
    SCT Tuner program by D/R

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rollin'Thunder
    Well, I was going tonight. Then someone wanted to see my pickup that I am going to sell. Guess what??!! He was a NO-SHOW! Guess I'll try for next month.
    By the time I got there Bill most of the pizza was gone. I figured you had been there and left.
    Redster (aka Rodster)
    04 MM DTR
    ONeill equipped
    96 Audi A4 (ONeill equipped)
    2007 Shelby GT (ONeill equipped)(SAAC equipped)
    2002 Sable

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster
    By the time I got there Bill most of the pizza was gone. I figured you had been there and left.
    D_ _ n!!!! I thought I had slipped one by you! Sure wuz good!
    Haven't had this much fun since my '63 T-Bird!
    Proud Member of Walker Racing
    Black 2003 300B - Adopted 5/20/03-Left home 4/6/04

Silver Birch 2004
    Born 01/07/04-Adopted 04/06/04
    Texas Legal Window Tint
    SS Inserts
    GOD'S HEAD GRILL Badge by Daniel
    GOD'S HEAD REAR Badge by Daniel
    Custom Coil Covers w/Button Caps by Daniel
    Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering, and
    Coolant Caps - all by Daniel
    Fender Badges
    K & N FIP Kit
    Pro-Guard
    KDW2 Tires
    Cruzer's Arm Rest
    ScanGaugeII with Upgrade
    SCT Tuner program by D/R

August Meeting

If you have recovered from the trip to MV II, it's time for us to assemble at John Eagle again. THURS. AUG 12th---come about 6:30 ---meeting starts at 7---hot pizza --if you get there early--and soda---- courtesy of Sonny . Lots of stories to tell and lots of plans to be made--lets have a big turn-out--see you there, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Joshua, Texas (between Burleson & Cleburne)
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer
    If you have recovered from the trip to MV II, it's time for us to assemble at John Eagle again. THURS. AUG 12th---come about 6:30 ---meeting starts at 7---hot pizza --if you get there early--and soda---- courtesy of Sonny . Lots of stories to tell and lots of plans to be made--lets have a big turn-out--see you there, Maury
    I can't imagine being anywhere else, Maury...I'm still baffled how you ditched us before we hit St. Louis.

Red face

Hope to be able to attend. Stephen's mom is getting her second treatment on Aug. 11, so may not be able to attend. But sure would love to and share in all the stories.
    Oh thanks everyone, but i found my CELL PHONE . Silly me, or Blonde me, it was in my back dash the whole time. Even on the drag racing.
    Well gotta go for now. Hope to get back to the site real soon.
    Sure had a GREAT TIME.

RVT04 B
    goin fast is fun
    goin faster is funner
    goin fastest is funnest

1830 ?

Oh SURE!
    Get there at 1830 err 6:30 P.M. all the pizza will be gone! Well good Lord willing and the creek don't rise I will get my share. Hope You MVII folks brings lots of pictures.

Joe

Batman Guest

Exclamation North Texas Maraudars

Count me in for August!

Off the air

After being gone for a week I came home to a hornet's nest. Am pretty well caught up on the honey-dos but have one complication. My son, Kevin's, wife, Karen, has suffered from debilitating migrains for years--this past week she started tremors, seizures and periods of unconciousness . She is being admitted to Baylor Medical research Center tomorrow morning. Kevin and Karen's Mom will be staying with us til they find out what is wrong. My computer is in the apartment we have built into our home, and they will be staying there. Sooo, my access to my computer will be limited, especially at nite, --I'll try to read my mail and check posts daily. Plan to be at John Eagle Thursday---see you all there, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

I'll be there...

Prayer List

After being gone for a week I came home to a hornet's nest. Am pretty well caught up on the honey-dos but have one complication. My son, Kevin's, wife, Karen, has suffered from debilitating migrains for years--this past week she started tremors, seizures and periods of unconciousness . She is being admitted to Baylor Medical research Center tomorrow morning. Kevin and Karen's Mom will be staying with us til they find out what is wrong. My computer is in the apartment we have built into our home, and they will be staying there. Sooo, my access to my computer will be limited, especially at nite, --I'll try to read my mail and check posts daily. Plan to be at John Eagle Thursday---see you all there, Maury
    KAREN IMMEDIATELY WENT ON OUR PRAYER LIST AND OF COURSE THE WHOLE FAMILY AS WELL
    HANG TOUGH BIG GUY
    LOVE SR
    goin fast is fun
    goin faster is funner
    goin fastest is funnest

Thumbs up Take Care

Quote Originally Posted by RVT04
    KAREN IMMEDIATELY WENT ON OUR PRAYER LIST AND OF COURSE THE WHOLE FAMILY AS WELL
    HANG TOUGH BIG GUY
    LOVE SR
    ^^^^ What he said! Without question in our prayers, Will make every attempt to make meeting, need Pizza FIX.

Joe Clancy

Great News

Just got back from the hospital--great news--the research team discovered a rare parathyroid condition (only 4 cases in the U S) and it looks like surgery will give her a future with no more migrains. Kevin had his first good nights sleep in months and looks like she will be going home Monday. THANKS for all the prayers--I know God heard you. Love you guys and gals, Maury
    PS--will be at John Eagle as planned ---see you there.
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Just got back from the hospital--great news--the research team discovered a rare parathyroid condition (only 4 cases in the U S) and it looks like surgery will give her a future with no more migrains. Kevin had his first good nights sleep in months and looks like she will be going home Monday. THANKS for all the prayers--I know God heard you. Love you guys and gals, Maury
    PS--will be at John Eagle as planned ---see you there.
    great news I won't make the meeting this time, my boss is sending me to Springfield, IL to ride a train. Gee, it feels like I was in Illinois just last week
    I miss the corn.
    Redster (aka Rodster)
    04 MM DTR
    ONeill equipped
    96 Audi A4 (ONeill equipped)
    2007 Shelby GT (ONeill equipped)(SAAC equipped)
    2002 Sable

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread Information