Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: North Texas Marauders Meeting Information!

I'm glad your daughter-in-law is on the road to recovery, Maury. God bless your family. I can't be there at J-E tomorrow, because it's my son's 6th birthday (I know,like I need an excuse not to show up). But I'll try to make the September meeting.
    '03 MM 300B (sold)
    Dark Blue Pearl
    # 680612
    Rear Spoiler
    6-disc changer
    Heated seats
    DOB 2/7/03
    Purchased 6/3/03

2013 Chevrolet ZL1 Convertible

Great news, Maury! Prayers do make a difference. We are happy things are better for her and your family. I'll try to make the meeting this time! 'Til then get some rest. Bill
    Haven't had this much fun since my '63 T-Bird!
    Proud Member of Walker Racing
    Black 2003 300B - Adopted 5/20/03-Left home 4/6/04

Silver Birch 2004
    Born 01/07/04-Adopted 04/06/04
    Texas Legal Window Tint
    SS Inserts
    GOD'S HEAD GRILL Badge by Daniel
    GOD'S HEAD REAR Badge by Daniel
    Custom Coil Covers w/Button Caps by Daniel
    Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering, and
    Coolant Caps - all by Daniel
    Fender Badges
    K & N FIP Kit
    Pro-Guard
    KDW2 Tires
    Cruzer's Arm Rest
    ScanGaugeII with Upgrade
    SCT Tuner program by D/R

MYSTA KANG Guest
    I will be at the meeting. Its been a loooooooooooooong time!

hdwrench Guest
    how often do you have meetings? and where?

Info

Quote Originally Posted by hdwrench
    how often do you have meetings? and where?
    We have a regular meeting the second Thursday of every month at John Eagle Lincoln/Mercury at Mockingbird and Lemmon--arrive between 6:30-7 PM--we meet with the Lone Star Cougar Club (our sponsoring club)--Details are in First post of this string.
    We also meet as a Marauder group at the SVT cruise nite the fourth Saturday of the month at the Chucks Hambergers in Grapevine in the Target lot. Why don't you join us this Saturday? It's a great bunch and we have had 15 Marauders in one night---hope to see you there, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

hdwrench Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer
    We have a regular meeting the second Thursday of every month at John Eagle Lincoln/Mercury at Mockingbird and Lemmon--arrive between 6:30-7 PM--we meet with the Lone Star Cougar Club (our sponsoring club)--Details are in First post of this string.
    We also meet as a Marauder group at the SVT cruise nite the fourth Saturday of the month at the Chucks Hambergers in Grapevine in the Target lot. Why don't you join us this Saturday? It's a great bunch and we have had 15 Marauders in one night---hope to see you there, Maury
    Ok. yeah i know where john eagle is, i was there today looking for a marauder but they only had one out front. I was looking for one with a sunroof to see how it looked. Basically, if i get the car it is gonna cost me a lot so im thinking i might as well get it totally loaded.

What time do you meet at chucks? maybe i can leave work early.

It's that time again

Thursday, Oct 14th is the regular LSCC/NTM meeting at John Eagle--I'll be there early for maintainence--so I'll see you there. Remember--about 6:30 PM , Mockingbird and Lemmon--got to wind up the plans for the picnic that night--order the meals and see what else we have to do. I'll post all the info on the picnic on Friday nite. Drive safely, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Is the next meeting on Veterans Day?
    2005 Dodge 1500 Hemi Quadcab
    2020 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

LSCC/NTM meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex
    Is the next meeting on Veterans Day?
    The next meeting will be on Nov 11th, Veteran's Day at John Eagle as usual--then there will be the Car Show on the 13th from 9AM til 2 PM in Syms parking lot on Mockingbird at Lemmon--Hope to see a big group of Marauders at both, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Thumbs up Just a Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer
    The next meeting will be on Nov 11th, Veteran's Day at John Eagle as usual--then there will be the Car Show on the 13th from 9AM til 2 PM in Syms parking lot on Mockingbird at Lemmon--Hope to see a big group of Marauders at both, Maury
    OK now the NEXT meeting is next Thursday .. remember if you pay $20.00
    before the meeting starts it covers your dues for the next year.. After it starts the price goes to $26.00. JUST A reminder it is Your money.

Joe Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by jfclancy
    OK now the NEXT meeting is next Thursday .. remember if you pay $20.00
    before the meeting starts it covers your dues for the next year.. After it starts the price goes to $26.00. JUST A reminder it is Your money.

Joe Clancy

Dues? What do the Dues cover?
    Gone, but not forgotten

"I don't drink beer, I drink Guinness."

Thumbs up Lone Star Cougar Club Dues

Quote Originally Posted by MAD-3R
    Dues? What do the Dues cover?
    Reduced pricing from the host dealer John Eagle L/M on both labor and parts, also free pizza before every meeting.
    This applies to the Lonestar Cougar Club dues also it gets you a "free" day at The Great State Fair of Texas. And several other car shows and stuff like that there.

Joe Clancy

Joshua, Texas (between Burleson & Cleburne)
    Reduced pricing from the host dealer John Eagle L/M on both labor and parts, also free pizza before every meeting.
    This applies to the Lonestar Cougar Club dues also it gets you a "free" day at The Great State Fair of Texas. And several other car shows and stuff like that there.

Joe Clancy
    Your birthday has made you much wiser Big Joe!- I hope it was a good one.
    I made my dues up on my first transmission service at J/E.

Phil- no pressure to join. Come hang out and see if it makes sense for you. We want to see y'all anyway and always welcome "guests".

The Cougar Club membership is well worth it. I don't make many meetings, but I saved $60 on my last scheduled maintenance at John Eagle. I had to insist on the discount both when I dropped it off and when I picked it up (they tried to bill me for the full amount initially) , but I got the discount and my membership was paid off several times over. I got the impression that they didn't purposley "forget", but just don't get that many customers who get the same discount employees do. Their service was very courteous. Give yourself the gift that keeps on giving, and let's hope this generous program lasts.
    '03 MM 300B (sold)
    Dark Blue Pearl
    # 680612
    Rear Spoiler
    6-disc changer
    Heated seats
    DOB 2/7/03
    Purchased 6/3/03

2013 Chevrolet ZL1 Convertible

hdwrench Guest

Joe Clancy
    sounds like a good deal... guess ill have to show up early with a 20

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread Information