Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: North Texas Marauders Meeting Information!

Exclamation May Meeting Notice

It's that time again---meeting at John Eagle at 7 PM--pizza from a new shop---goooood ---last meeting before Cougar Nationals---need to set up activities for rest of month and June---please come if you can--if you can't, let me know what you would like to do---breakfast somewhere---evening social----other shows than G'vine---it's your group---let's do whsat you want to---I'll be there early for service---3,000 miles this month !!!! See you there, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

[QUOTE=cruzer]It's that time again---meeting at John Eagle at 7 PM--pizza from a new shop---goooood ---last meeting before Cougar Nationals-QUOTE]
    2 nd THursday of each month:
    6200 Lemmon Ave Dallas, TX 75209-5841
    Last edited by rocknrod; 05-14-2005 at 01:41 AM.

Master Chief, United States Navy, Retired
    2004MM, Black, Built 02/14/04
    32 Ford 5 Window Highboy (I Built)
    Cover Truck (56 Big Window Chevy)Truckin Mag. Featured in Street Rodder Mag (48 Custom Panel), Shown in Rod n Custom, Featured in Goodguys Gazette (38 Ford Coupe) and on Cover.

June Meeting Thursday 6/9/05

Sorry about the late post---wild week--my grand daughter got married and I had house guests for a week. Same time---around 6:30 PM---same place---John Eagle Lincoln Mercury---Mockingbird and Lemmon---come and socialize and see what's doing for this summer. Thanks, folks, for passing on the meeting info in other threads---see you Thursday, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

You gonna make it ?

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer
    Sorry about the late post---wild week--my grand daughter got married and I had house guests for a week. Same time---around 6:30 PM---same place---John Eagle Lincoln Mercury---Mockingbird and Lemmon---come and socialize and see what's doing for this summer. Thanks, folks, for passing on the meeting info in other threads---see you Thursday, Maury
    Hey Maury
    You gonna be there I am going to try , I have some questions about tire pressure I seem to remember you were running a test? Anyway folks be early or forget about the pizza.

Joe

Talking Meeting report

Quote Originally Posted by jfclancy
    Hey Maury
    You gonna be there I am going to try , I have some questions about tire pressure I seem to remember you were running a test? Anyway folks be early or forget about the pizza.

Joe
    Well Made the meeting Happy to see new faces the new pizza was ....
    Maury what is the Date for the Picnic again? 40 psi seems quite high for tire pressure but... I will give it a try. Maury do you know what "olePoison" runs?
    When is the next Chuck's cruise ?
    Oh well more information available as mentioned the State Fair thing is pretty nice would like to see a lot of folks there. Not good at this Maury how about you filling in what I missed.
    Joe

Answers

Glad you could make it, Joe--The answers to your qestions are:
    The NTM, LSCC, TEx SVT picnic will be held on October 22nd
    The next Chuck's Cruise Nite is June 25 th
    I don't know what Hemlock runs--he has rears on all four corners, I think
    The State fair event is great---all Mercurys in the Corral--protected from the public---within 3 feet of the public---nice grove of trees to sit under---and free run of the fair before the crowds get there---watch this space for details.
    Hope this answers the questions---also had 2 new Marauders join us--a black and a DTR--the DTR is "Texas Corvette"--I don't have their names handy, will post later---Welcome Aboard !!!!! Hemlock, Joe, Steve finished out the Marauder group--or did I miss someone ?????? Maury
    Last edited by cruzer; 06-10-2005 at 08:42 PM. Reason: wrong date
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

---also had 2 new Marauders join us--a black and a DTR--the DTR is "Texas Corvette"--I don't have their names handy, will post later---Welcome Aboard !!!!! Hemlock, Joe, Steve finished out the Marauder group--or did I miss someone ?????? Maury
    Confucius say, "Is better to be missed than to be hit."

See ya at Chuck's.
    Created 12-16-03 Unleashed 3-26-04
    Proud member- NORTH TEXAS MARAUDERS

Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by Two Hawks
    Confucius say, "Is better to be missed than to be hit."

See ya at Chuck's.
    I'm sorry , Sam--I'll blame it on senility---missed your Birthday , too-- I'll try harder next time, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

I'm sorry , Sam--I'll blame it on senility---missed your Birthday , too-- I'll try harder next time, Maury
    No need to appologize, got me to posting again, thanks.

BTW, you didn't miss my birthday, it's still the 12th.

See ya at Chuck's.
    Created 12-16-03 Unleashed 3-26-04
    Proud member- NORTH TEXAS MARAUDERS

The Black (2004 300A) that joined you at the meeting is "YOUNGA1". Which Chucks?

The State fair event is great---all Mercurys in the Corral--protected from the public---within 3 feet of the public---nice grove of trees to sit under---and free run of the fair before the crowds get there---watch this space for details.
    Hope this answers the questions---also had 2 new Marauders join us--a black and a DTR--the DTR is "Texas Corvette"--I don't have their names handy, will post later---Welcome Aboard !!!!! Hemlock, Joe, Steve finished out the Marauder group--or did I miss someone ?????? Maury

Quote Originally Posted by younga1
    The Black (2004 300A) that joined you at the meeting is "YOUNGA1". Which Chucks?
    Plano? Are you the one I see around Legacy and Coit?
    Ex Marauder owner,
    May 5th, 2003, March Bought new
    February 2007, Installed Trilogy,
    March 30th, 2011, sold to a great home.

Great car, great people, great times, wonderful memories.

You beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by younga1
    Thank you for helping me out---this last week was a mad-house around here--Hope you enjoyed the get-together at John Eagle--the next "cruise " will be at the Chucks in Grapevine---in the "Target" parking lot at the intersection of Hwy 114 and Hwy 26 on June 25th---registration is from 5 PM til 7 PM--awards at 8 PM---The Marauders have their own judging category and judging is done by the participants--cars start arriving around 4:15-4:30---average attendance about 75-100 cars--( we have had 18 Marauders at one meet)---I will try to have a block of spaces held for us. Hope to see you there, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Hey, I may be able to be at this one. I've got to be up in Arlington for a conference during that time. Hope to see y'all there.

Question Most Confused one ?

Okay so now it is July is the meeting tommorrow ? Or next week that is 7Jul 2005 or 14 Jul 2005 ?

only 58 but feeling MUCH older

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by rumble
    Plano? Are you the one I see around Legacy and Coit?
    I drive by that area once in a while. I go the StoneBriar mall in Frisco sometimes.
    Best one near McKinney. I live in Stone Bridge Ranch, near StoneBridge and ElDorado.

Master Chief, United States Navy, Retired
    2004MM, Black, Built 02/14/04
    32 Ford 5 Window Highboy (I Built)
    Cover Truck (56 Big Window Chevy)Truckin Mag. Featured in Street Rodder Mag (48 Custom Panel), Shown in Rod n Custom, Featured in Goodguys Gazette (38 Ford Coupe) and on Cover.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread Information