Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: North Texas Marauders Meeting Information!

July Meeting on the 14th

Just a reminder---Thursday, July 14th at jJhn Eagle L/M at Mockingbird and Lemmon---arrive around 6:30 if you want hot pizza---see you there, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Talking Well Thanks M.!

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer
    Just a reminder---Thursday, July 14th at jJhn Eagle L/M at Mockingbird and Lemmon---arrive around 6:30 if you want hot pizza---see you there, Maury
    Hey All
    I am going to try and make it anybody interested in the rear air damn thingee
    come on over. I had some trouble ordering and finally called and said please be sure to send JUST one so naturally I got TWO.

Joe

Official Greeter

I will be at John Eagle early in the afternoon for some maint.. I'll probably be in the waiting room for a few hours--getting the MM ready for the trip to MVIII
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

&^**%%%^ work

I will be at John Eagle early in the afternoon for some maint.. I'll probably be in the waiting room for a few hours--getting the MM ready for the trip to MVIII
    Well no Joe tonight have a part coming in around 1830 so ..... will not make the meeting, Hey Maury how about some information on the State Fair ?

Joe

Talking Have A safe trip

Well as expected could not make meeting did Anybody? What is the story on thr fair ? Maury have a safe and crazy trip.

Joe

John Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by jfclancy
    Well as expected could not make meeting did Anybody? What is the story on thr fair ? Maury have a safe and crazy trip.

Joe
    Joe, we missed you---Rollin'Thunder, TwoHawks,Hemlock and cruzer were there--the State Fair is same as last year---Opening Day on Friday===no registration forms yet--will keep you posted. Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

August Meeting At John Eagle

The monthly meeting at John Eagle will be Thursday, Aug 11th --meeting begins at 7 PM---PIZZA arrives at 6:30--Forms for the State Fair and the Fall Picnic will be discussed--be there if you can--let's have a good turn-out, Maury
    Last edited by cruzer; 08-06-2005 at 08:44 PM. Reason: correct errors
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

September Meeting--Sept. 8th

It's that time again---John Eagle L/M--arrive about 6:30 PM if you want hot pizza--final news on the State Fair and the Cougar Car Show---I'll be there early to catch up on maint. after the trip to MVIII----hope to see you there, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

yep

It's that time again---John Eagle L/M--arrive about 6:30 PM if you want hot pizza--final news on the State Fair and the Cougar Car Show---I'll be there early to catch up on maint. after the trip to MVIII----hope to see you there, Maury
    i will be there in linda's car for an oil change and i want to get the tranny flushed and check the real axle seals and bearings after seeing how badly mine was worn and leaking, grooved the axles and seals were junk as well
    at 22000 miles.
    linda's car already has 19,000 and I would rather catch it early plus i want to catch up first hand on the mvIII trip
    sr
    goin fast is fun
    goin faster is funner
    goin fastest is funnest

Talking meeting ? before the picnic?

Hey Gang did I miss the meeting to discuss the picnic ? are we waiting till the LSCC meeting this thursday ? soo confused?

Joe Clancy

Smile So am I

Quote Originally Posted by jfclancy
    Hey Gang did I miss the meeting to discuss the picnic ? are we waiting till the LSCC meeting this thursday ? soo confused?

Joe Clancy
    Joe, things just didn't work out for a meeting, so far---You're right, this Thursday is the LSCC meeting at John Eagle--I may not make this one --gotta be all over the Metroplex that day--don't know if I can get finished in time---Sooooo, I need someone to give the picnic a plug and find out how many will be attending--I ordered 35 meals, so far, only 11 people have let me know---we have to pay for the meals whether we use them or not--I can reduce the number as late as the Tuesday before ----I don't want to cancel meals, but I will if I don't get more response . I'll try to make the LSCC meeting, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

BLACK THUNDER Guest
    Just wanted to say thank's to all the guy's and gal's of the NORTH TEXAS MARAUDER CLUB & COUGAR CLUB for making me and my wife feel welcome at sataurday's picnic, So thank's again

Scott & Margarita
    ( BLACK THUNDER )

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK THUNDER
    Just wanted to say thank's to all the guy's and gal's of the NORTH TEXAS MARAUDER CLUB & COUGAR CLUB for making me and my wife feel welcome at sataurday's picnic, So thank's again

Scott & Margarita
    ( BLACK THUNDER )
    Hey, Scott!
    to the MM net and to the NTM group!
    We really enjoyed having you, Margarita and Claudia at the picnic!
    Glad you decided to join us here on the forums. We will look forward to seeing more of you here and at our group "get togethers"!
    Bill and Kay
    Haven't had this much fun since my '63 T-Bird!
    Proud Member of Walker Racing
    Black 2003 300B - Adopted 5/20/03-Left home 4/6/04

Silver Birch 2004
    Born 01/07/04-Adopted 04/06/04
    Texas Legal Window Tint
    SS Inserts
    GOD'S HEAD GRILL Badge by Daniel
    GOD'S HEAD REAR Badge by Daniel
    Custom Coil Covers w/Button Caps by Daniel
    Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering, and
    Coolant Caps - all by Daniel
    Fender Badges
    K & N FIP Kit
    Pro-Guard
    KDW2 Tires
    Cruzer's Arm Rest
    ScanGaugeII with Upgrade
    SCT Tuner program by D/R

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK THUNDER

Scott & Margarita
    ( BLACK THUNDER )
    glad to meet you and hope to see you around the town. no cruise at chucks until april but still plenty goin on
    will you make the sat. morn. show at sym's parking lot on mockingbird?
    goin fast is fun
    goin faster is funner
    goin fastest is funnest

I'm Late

I'm posting this message on Rollin' Thunder's (Bill's) computer---mine is running like it's my age and aol times out before I can get a message posted---help is on the way ---NOW--John Eagle this Thursday-the 10th--arrive about 6:30 PM for hot pizza--I am leaving for Missouri in the mornin.g with a trunkload of Barracuda parts--hope to be back in time for the meeting--I have the video of the GT/Marauder shoot=out at Milan Raceway--will try to get it to the meeting--I hope you folks will represent us. Pray for light traffic on the way home. See you there, maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread Information