Good Evening everyone, having just completed the Louisville meet (Great job again Mike, you make it better every year, and I have no idea how you do it. Great Job) I am happy to share the same information shared with the Louisville group last night.

First off, below is the link to the Hotel to register your room. The Hotel is actually 2 Hotels in the same parking lot. One is a Hampton Inn. Rooms are available here for $99 a night beginning on Wednesday night.

The second Hotel is Homewood Suites, owned and operated by the same Hotel, we have 30 Suites blocked at $109 a night.

Below is the link

There are 3 Waffles Houses within a couple miles, Discover Mills Outlet Mall across the street, Arena Tavern, Carrabas and Marlowes around the corner, and more. I will post more about the Hotel and the area this week and look for another thread laying out what we have planned.

This years motto is Southern Comfort and is dedicated to a great man and great Marauder owner, our own dear Paul Casey whome we lost earlier this year.

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/g...l?WT.mc_id=POG