Thread: Front Bumper Cover

Front Bumper Cover

Hey guys, looking for a front bumper cover. Was thinking about getting a "cheep" ($500+ for crappy aftermarket?!?) one on ebay, but wasnt sure about how well aftermarket stuff is fitment-wise. So Used, dinged, scratched, whatever you have, ill take lol. It will need to be painted anyway. Shoot me some prices if you have one.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mgm03gs View Post
    Hey guys, looking for a front bumper cover. Was thinking about getting a "cheep" ($500+ for crappy aftermarket?!?) one on ebay, but wasnt sure about how well aftermarket stuff is fitment-wise. So Used, dinged, scratched, whatever you have, ill take lol. It will need to be painted anyway. Shoot me some prices if you have one.

Thanks!
    Everyone that has a Marauder is looking for one.

If its for a clone then I doubt anyone will part with one.... just sayin'.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

not trying to clone at all. I know I dont have a marauder. I need a new bumper on my Grand Marq though. Bumped a pole in march (our last snow of the season lol) and now theres a crack and a hole in the bumper cover. I just figured if i could find a marauder bumper cover that it would be pretty sweet to have actual fog lights.

I know you guys like your OEM parts and they are becoming scarce. I would feel the same way about people without marauders wanting them too. thats why i mentioned even if its damaged, i wouldnt mind repairing it.

Anyway, if i cant find a used one (looking that way) does anyone know how good the quality of aftermarket ones are? i see them on ebay all the time for $500+

Quote Originally Posted by mgm03gs View Post
    not trying to clone at all. I know I dont have a marauder. I need a new bumper on my Grand Marq though. Bumped a pole in march (our last snow of the season lol) and now theres a crack and a hole in the bumper cover. I just figured if i could find a marauder bumper cover that it would be pretty sweet to have actual fog lights.

I know you guys like your OEM parts and they are becoming scarce. I would feel the same way about people without marauders wanting them too. thats why i mentioned even if its damaged, i wouldnt mind repairing it.

Anyway, if i cant find a used one (looking that way) does anyone know how good the quality of aftermarket ones are? i see them on ebay all the time for $500+

They are decent, not perfect though. There are some fitment issues, and they need a little work to be perfect.
    #2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    The "Bucket of South Haven Iced Tea"
    One Legged Lesbian Kickboxer
    Cocka Two

Hellooo....?? Did you look at the link I posted? OEM bumper for sale by me.

Thread Information