View Poll Results: Are you interested in getting a cowl hood (todds style)

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im in luv the hood!

    16 47.06%
  • Not my style!

    7 20.59%
  • Maybe if i can come up with the coin!

    12 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415
Results 211 to 218 of 218

Thread: HOOD Head count

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,109

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,109
    I have 2 questions. So I found some hood strut prop on ebay. Seems like that's what they are called. Ive seen different hight as well as different ball size.

    Does the height matter for the actual prop?
    What size is the ball, 10mm or 13mm?

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/10MM-Nitro-...00989901fd8bd6
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/13mm-Nitrate-Coated-Nitro-Prop-Gas-Spring-Strut-Shock-Ball-Stud-Mount-SAE-5-16/371241585760?epid=11023340917& hash=item566fb90c60:g:vnoAAOSw d4tT0qJC

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Euless, tx
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by crownvic05 View Post
    I have 2 questions. So I found some hood strut prop on ebay. Seems like that's what they are called. Ive seen different hight as well as different ball size.

    Does the height matter for the actual prop?
    What size is the ball, 10mm or 13mm?

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/10MM-Nitro-...00989901fd8bd6
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/13mm-Nitrate-Coated-Nitro-Prop-Gas-Spring-Strut-Shock-Ball-Stud-Mount-SAE-5-16/371241585760?epid=11023340917& hash=item566fb90c60:g:vnoAAOSw d4tT0qJC
    I wouldn't know the answer to that man sorry

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Euless, tx
    Posts
    499
    O3Merc if your read this it's not letting me reply to your pm it saying you exceeding your storage to clear up space bro

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Euless, tx
    Posts
    499
    I think I might need the hood pins after all I saw it shaking on the front sides when going 75mph

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hastings, mi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    269
    I guess mine got delivered yesterday to work. Unfortunately on the 5th a herniated a disc in my low back and haven't returned to work yet. Still can't lift over 10 lbs
    2003 budget built marauder-lm7 5.3 4l80 VS racing 78/75 and things
    Current best 11.4@120mph
    #BSTDMRC #LSSWAPPEDMARAUDER
    Instagram -
    Cheapthrillb2_
    lsswappedmarauder

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Euless, tx
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrillb2 View Post
    I guess mine got delivered yesterday to work. Unfortunately on the 5th a herniated a disc in my low back and haven't returned to work yet. Still can't lift over 10 lbs
    Oh no well hope you have a speedy recovery man

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Couple of car lengths ahead of you
    Age
    45
    Posts
    19,099
    Quote Originally Posted by airjordan2k8 View Post
    I think I might need the hood pins after all I saw it shaking on the front sides when going 75mph

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk


    Hood bumpers adjusted correctly?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


    Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bert's 50's Diner Head Count
    By DOOM in forum Capital Area Marauders
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 02:54 PM
  2. HOOTERS Head count
    By DOOM in forum Kentucky Regional Spring Meet 2019
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 04:58 AM
  3. Head count for Safford LM show
    By Tom Doan in forum Community Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 04:36 AM
  4. Head count MVIII?
    By Bradley G in forum Windy City Marauders
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:10 PM
  5. Head count for 2/19 and 2/25
    By SouLRioT in forum Sunshine State Marauders
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-21-2005, 07:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •