Thread: Black grill or grill bars. Broken grill. Need to repair badgeless

Black grill or grill bars. Broken grill. Need to repair badgeless

I need a black grill or bars from a black grill. Even a broken one would work. I need to repair my grill. I have a trilogy heat exchanger and cobra TB and elbow left over from an eaton swap I was going to do but never did if you want to trade any of that.
    Car is soon to be for sale...

03 300A: Full SW exhaust (sold their crappy mufflers for $50 and replaced w/ Dynomax and factory tips), JLT, GMS connectors, NGK, 4.10, lowered, Zack fuel filter mod, Xcal tune, Musclemerc catch can. Non go fast stuff: Tint, Vinyl wrapped chrome, badgeless, spoiler, blendmount and hardwire V1, trunk organizer, factory changer, BC4E Dead pedal

How many bars do you need?
    2004 Black Marauder: #2237 Born on 4/1/2004

Eaton Swapped and a bunch of other goodies!

I need 4. I went back to try and get them off the freeway but only one can be saved.

03 300A: Full SW exhaust (sold their crappy mufflers for $50 and replaced w/ Dynomax and factory tips), JLT, GMS connectors, NGK, 4.10, lowered, Zack fuel filter mod, Xcal tune, Musclemerc catch can. Non go fast stuff: Tint, Vinyl wrapped chrome, badgeless, spoiler, blendmount and hardwire V1, trunk organizer, factory changer, BC4E Dead pedal

Quote Originally Posted by clintons4 View Post
    I need a black grill or bars from a black grill. Even a broken one would work. I need to repair my grill. I have a trilogy heat exchanger and cobra TB and elbow left over from an eaton swap I was going to do but never did if you want to trade any of that.
    Interested in your parts you have up for trade... let me see what I have. I think my old grille is avail.

sent from a Samsung Galaxy far far away...
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Quote Originally Posted by Mebot View Post
    Interested in your parts you have up for trade... let me see what I have. I think my old grille is avail.

sent from a Samsung Galaxy far far away...
    Sounds good brotha. PM me if you have any luck.

I have a grille up for trade/sale. It is a complete grille but the mounting brackets are broke. It has a few scrapes on it but nothing serious. Some guy with his tailgate down backed into it and it popped clean off and he bought me a replacement. I could send you some pictures later tonight if you are still looking for one.
    2003 300A Mercury Marauder bone stock bought brand new Feb 2005- deceased Mar 2006
    2003 300B Mercury Marauder #7689 of 7838
    Vortech V2 T-Trim Supercharger 513rwhp Ice Vex air to air intercooler, Kooks headers, X-pipe, Magnaflows. PI 3,500 torque convertor,Detroit Eaton Tru-Trac differential,FMS 4.10 gears,Kenny Bell Boost a Pump,GT500 Fuel Pump,39lb injectors, X3 Tuner, bigger fan, Diablo MAFia sensor-SOLD
    2003 300A Mercury Marauder #2545 of 7838
    Vortech V3 SI -Trim Supercharger 424rwhp Ice Vex air to air intercooler, Eagle forged crank, Eagle forged H beam rods, Arias pistons, ARP head studs, bored .020 over, 4.10 gears, 39lbs injectors, Aeromotive 340 fuel pump, K&N CAI, X3 tuner-SOLD

Thread Information