Thread: front and rear seats

front and rear seats

dark charcoal seats good condition currently in a crown vic. drivers seat bottom has small hole in the usual spot under your left hip. other than that pretty good cond. pick up preferred or you pay ship $1000 b/o

still for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can text pics

o ok. I was wondering how much you would charge for a set? I saw on another post of yours you were asking $350 for just the drivers seat, so I figured I was in the ballpark. The ad clearly says b/o after the price(this means best offer in case you didn't know!) Anyway at least I was up front with the description, I recall that you sold me a header panel and said it was black in color, however upon arrival it was apparent that the stock black was sprayed over with a red sparkley glitter paint. must be a detriot thing?? Also I was unaware that you were the official price setter on this site and craigslist. do you also set ebay prices? Did you invent the internet? Are you al gore?

lol @ al gore

sent from a Samsung Galaxy far far away...
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Well, a real detroit thing would have been to keep your money and never ship you a part
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Where can you find a drivers seat ONLY thats in excellent condition without holes for sale ??? you can`t thats why i had the high price.......

When i sold you the header panel i told you it has some scratches and needed paint.....if it had red paint on it i would have told you...not sure why you have to make stuff up (must be a new york thing}when i was just trying to help out........glad i don`t delete old pics in photobucket.......oh and your welcome for the fast shipping..

Last edited by bigcowl-imp; 09-05-2013 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chazman View Post
    o ok. I was wondering how much you would charge for a set? I saw on another post of yours you were asking $350 for just the drivers seat, so I figured I was in the ballpark. The ad clearly says b/o after the price(this means best offer in case you didn't know!) Anyway at least I was up front with the description, I recall that you sold me a header panel and said it was black in color, however upon arrival it was apparent that the stock black was sprayed over with a red sparkley glitter paint. must be a detriot thing?? Also I was unaware that you were the official price setter on this site and craigslist. do you also set ebay prices? Did you invent the internet? Are you al gore?
    Also after looking at your trader feedback i think i might know more then you...

well if any one needs seats I have a set but you'll have to get ahold of Al for the price.

well if any one needs seats I have a set but you'll have to get ahold of Al for the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mebot View Post
    lol @ al gore
    sent from a Samsung Galaxy far far away...
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Lol... GLWS.

"RescuRauder", Born on 09/02/2003 & rescued on 04/05/2013. #236 of 3214 and #62 of 1237 in Black. CAI, Some kind of tune, Kooks Headers, X-pipe w/Hi-Flow cats, Magnaflow mufflers, Resonators removed, 4.10's, Metco U&L CA and Watts link, Drilled & slotted rotors, now BOOSTED!! Eaton Swapped 12/29/19!!
    Sold! 1986 Mustang GT Vert, Black, 5spd, new short block, Powerheads, Crower 15511, gears, exhaust etc.

1968 Ford (Galaxie) XL fastback, 390, factory buckets & auto on floor
    2011 Shelby GT500, Kona Blue with SVT Performance Pkg & Navigation, VMP tuned ~550rwhp/550rwtq. Finally Blown!

Thread Information