Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 04 Dark charcoal interior wanted to buy or trade for my flint

04 Dark charcoal interior wanted to buy or trade for my flint

Just bought my Marauder a few weeks ago, chose it because of the low mileage etc. The interior is flint and I've always been partial to darker colors, only reason for the switch. I'm looking to trade the entire interior for a dark charcoal, or possibly buy parts that I can as they become available. This MM only has 28k, interior and seats are in very good condition, no scratches/tears on seats and very few scratches anywhere else. If someone's interested in trading we can swap pics....if a trade is in order I'd like to get at least close to the same condition of course. If you're interested now or would be anytime in the near future PM me!
    Edit - this is only to swap interiors, included mileage/so forth to illustrate not much wear on my interior but now realize it sounds like I want to trade cars.
    Last edited by cashmonkey38; 09-11-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Mmmmmmm..... Thinking
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

You talking about switching cars or just Interior ?
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Yeah just interiors

Thats a rare combination, after the trade, i can hear Lloyd from dumb and dumber..." do you realize what YOUV'E DONE"

Yeah it's possible, as long as the trade is for same quality stuff though I'd really prefer the darker regardless

I would definitely look into how rare your car is with the Light Flint before i took it out. At least if it were me.
    It's all BS until you can show me the time slip!

Trilogy #36
    #2529 of 7839
    See Garage for mods.
    O bsessive
    C ar
    D etailer

SOLD

2014 Caddilac CTSV Wagon
    CAI
    DRs
    11.70 @ 119 mph
    505 RWHP at Mo's untuned.

10/16 mods
    Ported blower. LTs catless mids, flex fuel kit, pulleys, badness.
    621/626 on E49 tuned for E85
    10.65 @ 128.9 SSHS16

Theyre more rare than a blue....i want to say only 113?

I understand your reason, but why not just trade it for a mm with a dark charcoal. I bet you could trade it for a mm quick and you'll end up with more then what you have now.
    Last edited by whitey; 09-11-2013 at 06:08 AM.

rarity depends on exterior color, I don't believe he revealed that..

OZ

2003 (300B)
    Build Date: 01/07/03
    Delivered: 07/14/03 @
    Crossroads Ford Lincoln Mercury
    Frankfort, Kentucky
    Adopted: 11/23/09 in Missouri

#6483 of 7838
    Black/ Light Flint (1 of 115)
    Original Stock

If you have a black MM with a light flint interior you have a rare Marauder. Personally I'd keep it like that.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    If you have a black MM with a light flint interior you have a rare Marauder. Personally I'd keep it like that.
    right on!

"RescuRauder", Born on 09/02/2003 & rescued on 04/05/2013. #236 of 3214 and #62 of 1237 in Black. CAI, Some kind of tune, Kooks Headers, X-pipe w/Hi-Flow cats, Magnaflow mufflers, Resonators removed, 4.10's, Metco U&L CA and Watts link, Drilled & slotted rotors, now BOOSTED!! Eaton Swapped 12/29/19!!
    Sold! 1986 Mustang GT Vert, Black, 5spd, new short block, Powerheads, Crower 15511, gears, exhaust etc.

1968 Ford (Galaxie) XL fastback, 390, factory buckets & auto on floor
    2011 Shelby GT500, Kona Blue with SVT Performance Pkg & Navigation, VMP tuned ~550rwhp/550rwtq. Finally Blown!

You may want to look into re-dye them black, any good trim shop or yourself can do it. Just make sure they remove the seats and not to dye them inside the car because of the over spray.

Lol well you guys are making me feel guilty now, it is a black 04 with flint interior, didn't realize that was uncommon. Thank you for the feedback I guess I'll consider it some more given the circumstances. Just in case I can look into it though, Showroom how much do you think it would run to dye everything? Is this a reliable method for good looking/long lasting results? I've always like the look of Marauders so I don't want to change much buy was considering a color change

Quote Originally Posted by cashmonkey38 View Post
    Lol well you guys are making me feel guilty now, it is a black 04 with flint interior, didn't realize that was uncommon. Thank you for the feedback I guess I'll consider it some more given the circumstances. Just in case I can look into it though, Showroom how much do you think it would run to dye everything? Is this a reliable method for good looking/long lasting results? I've always like the look of Marauders so I don't want to change much buy was considering a color change
    I wouldn't dye it. I just don't trust dye/paint for interior parts. Never lasts.

Personally, I don't like light flint. Go for it. Maybe keep the originals.
    (Sold ) 2003 300A Black/Black.

BC4E dead pedal - JLT intake - Jmod - Rear cat delete - Lowered - MuscleMerc cooling mod - TCE SS brake lines - drill/slotted rotors - red stock calipers - 410s - Badgeless grill - Custom rear badge - JLT oil separator

facebook.com/bradtaylor33

Quote Originally Posted by cashmonkey38 View Post
    I wouldn't dye it. It will never hold up.

FYI... here were ONLY 156 2004 Black Marauder's with Light Flint interiors..... much much rarer that 2003 DBP Marauder's (328)
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information