Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Engraved stainless steel cot plug up for grabs (FREE)

UPDATED!! Engraved stainless steel cot plug up for grabs (FREE)

UPDATE .... Also included in this "package" will be a "Marauder" license plate frame, I was told it was billet aluminum, looks like it to me, and it is included in this deal.

Picture.....

That's right, I have a couple extra Marauder goodies, and I am going to give them away for free. As with anything else that is too good to be true, there is a catch...............

In 25-100 words, tell me why I should give this item to you.

The rules.........

Words are what is defined in a dictionary, not slang, text abbreviations etc..

This give away will last (1) week, at that time, a winner will be picked.

You can post up in this thread, or PM me.

I pick the winner

I pay the shipping to the lower 48

It cannot possibly be any better than this, a quality Jerry Irwin manufactured part for completely -0- cost.

Post away................

Last edited by Spectragod; 12-02-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

PM sent. Though this appears to be the plug that won't fit my car.
    '03 Marauder | '91 Country Squire | '18 Flex Ecoboost | '92 Shadow VT1100
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

I gave my fastblackmerc cap away to a marauder owner in Boston that ended up drilling the old oem cap to get it out he striped the threads on it that he could not use it .

Also when I go supercharged Iill put this cap for grabs as you have it so another member can enjoy it like I will when I show it off at car shows to go along with my punisher engraved covers .

I will post in my Signature Credit that I got the cap from you and a big hats off to the god of Hoarding.
    Last edited by Guittard22; 11-30-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Had to change from 62 words to 47 to follow the rules :) now back up in words - stop changing the rules :)
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Wow this is a great opportunity, I would be very grateful if you would consider to award me with your give away. I recently was involved in a serious accident with my marauder and it has been layed to rest. I also recently moved to PA to start school for auto mechanics. I was so excited to have the opportunity to bring my marauder to school with me and be able to work on it as I learn. Unfortunately someone cut me off on the highway a week before my big move and totaled my marauder a day after I had 4.10 gears installed. The good news is today I found a new marauder for sale with great mileage and a great price and will hopefully be closing in the deal this coming week. This would be a great although small first mod for it. Thank you

I hate it....But I want it!!!!!
    03' 300a
    Jlt Intake
    Addco's front & rear
    Sparta Performance control arms
    Mos Tune
    20" Bullits w/ Nitto Invo's
    4.10s
    X piped Straight piped
    HIDs
    Blown Soon...

I should have this crossover tube plug for the simple fact that if i were to have it, i would have to take off my tube and refinish it with black wrinkle paint. As it sits now, i have a rusty crossover tube, and the original plug has a broken 3/8" to 1/4" drive adapter broken off in it, so i must use channel locks to remove it. It will be the first dress up item i have except for the oil catch can i built. Thank you for considering me, or anyone else for the matter.

Dear Spectragod;

My food stamp allocation was reduced so I need something new on my car that will confuse the food bank minders that I didn't return for a second helping.

Regards,

WOW! Awesome give away for doing something so simple.

Pretty sweet Darin.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

You should give this COT plug to me....because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can,because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can,because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can,because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can,because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can,because you can, because you can, because you can, because you can!!!!
    #2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    The "Bucket of South Haven Iced Tea"
    One Legged Lesbian Kickboxer
    Cocka Two

I was at the hospital visiting my 6 year old grandson when we saw your offering. Timmy so loves my Marauder we spend hours on MM.net looking at all the nice cars. He says he doesn't feel as much pain when we spend this time together.Timmy looked up at me with his one good eye and said "Grandpa, I sure wish that I could get you that for Christmas" when we were looking at those COT plugs. Such a brave little lad. If you could grant Timmy's wish the doctors say it may help him with his recovery.
    Last edited by J-MAN; 12-03-2013 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Timmy wants to play by the rules
    Excess in Moderation.

Sprinkles are for winners.

Give this to me so I can take it. Or, I'll send Chuck Norris, right here helping me type this with his left foot, to take it for me. You decide.
    The end.
    sent from my rotary phone using Technicolor

2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
    DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
    #400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100
    NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!

I would like to have this COT plug more for my Dad then me. He's suffering from multiple health issues along with having to learn how to walk after having the last of his toes removed. He loves these cars and is the one responsible for me loving these cars. Anytime(which isn't often) I can upgrade mine he lights up like a big kid! So not knowing how many more times he will light up, everyone counts...

Thank you for your consideration...
    Last edited by L.Mark; 12-02-2013 at 10:17 PM.

you should send the extra goodies my way because:

1) I was recently fitted with carbon fiber leg braces, and now my friends call me "little Timmy" when we go golfing...
    2) Because I bought a Marauder sight unseen over phone, flew to Tenn, and drove it back to CA via Route66-- Becuase it is just a GOD DARNED %$$%#-ING COOL thing to do... AND I made my 16 year old son fly with me and DRIVE a segment--even though he didn't want to
    3) Because they will look PERFECT on my 16,000 miles Black
    4) Because I am still looking for my low mile SILVER
    5) Because I am just damn funny (looking)

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Dear Spectragod,

I am new to this sight, and to the Marauder world. I plan on purchasing a Marauder this weekend, and would be ecstatic to have this be my first modification. You would be popping my Marauder cherry, not sure what better reason there is to give a part away than that.

Cordially,
    MustangMoser

Talking Winner winner Chicken Dinner!

Because those Brand new in the box OEM floor mats you gave me two years ago, are dirty already!
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information