Thread: Billet Aluminum Coolant Cap Cover(s)

Billet Aluminum Coolant Cap Cover(s)

---UPDATE: PICS ADDED---

I have 2 billet aluminum coolant cap covers for sale. They are the standard satin finish, not polished and will fit our factory coolant caps. My home computer is down at the moment but if someone needs a pic I can text it to you. $30 shipped each. Paypal only please you pay fees.
    Last edited by Baconbit; 12-10-2013 at 01:10 PM. Reason: added pics below

M u s t. R e s i s t
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Bumpity bump bump

Look like a UPR cap. I use those on my Marauder. They make a nice finished appearance. Even powder coated the ones for the Mustang.
    Widowmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyhawke View Post
    Look like a UPR cap. I use those on my Marauder. They make a nice finished appearance. Even powder coated the ones for the Mustang.
    Hi Chris!
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A---Black of Course!

Mo's 93 Octane Tune for 3.55's(Thanks Marty!), K&N Intake with Prefilter, Steeda Pulleys(Thanks DRobin), Intake Spacer, Stewart/EMP water pump, Powdercoated Cam Covers and Coil Covers and COT, Granatelli Connectors, A few billet goodies, FRPP Ceramic Coated Shortys with X-pipe and High flow cats(Thanks DRobin again!), Magnaflow's and 4" Tips no resonator, Addco rear Sway Bar, Moog front end links, Oil Catch Can, 200 amp alternator with Big 3 Upgrade, Napa Performance rotors front and rear and EBC Greenstuff pads, SS braided brake hoses and red calipers, HID's 5K head and 3K fog, 20% Tint all around, Bob White Red Inserts, Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals, Anti-theft Trunk Plates, Trunk Lid Liner, Tinted Tails, Marauder Valve Stem Caps, Chin Spoiler and Aftermarket Girdle Cover

I will take 1 what's your email for paypal
    Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 sold but still have 1 available!

Mo's 93 Octane Tune for 3.55's(Thanks Marty!), K&N Intake with Prefilter, Steeda Pulleys(Thanks DRobin), Intake Spacer, Stewart/EMP water pump, Powdercoated Cam Covers and Coil Covers and COT, Granatelli Connectors, A few billet goodies, FRPP Ceramic Coated Shortys with X-pipe and High flow cats(Thanks DRobin again!), Magnaflow's and 4" Tips no resonator, Addco rear Sway Bar, Moog front end links, Oil Catch Can, 200 amp alternator with Big 3 Upgrade, Napa Performance rotors front and rear and EBC Greenstuff pads, SS braided brake hoses and red calipers, HID's 5K head and 3K fog, 20% Tint all around, Bob White Red Inserts, Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals, Anti-theft Trunk Plates, Trunk Lid Liner, Tinted Tails, Marauder Valve Stem Caps, Chin Spoiler and Aftermarket Girdle Cover

PM sent for the other one.
    Buying things I don't need, with money I don't have, to impress people I don't know!!!
    Production #1489 of 3213/#516 of 997

Sale pending...

Both caps sold and shipped. Lock it up!

mercury caps

if any one has anymore of any of the caps let me know.thanx love this site you guys are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Merc View Post
    if any one has anymore of any of the caps let me know.thanx love this site you guys are awesome.

I will see if I can dig you one up.

One cap sold and shipped to Eric, thanks man.

Thread Information