Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2003-2004 Cobra Mustang lower miles must be manual trans

2003-2004 Cobra Mustang lower miles must be manual trans

Hey guys.. well to anyone who might read this. Im back looking for another toy after getting rid of my mm to a friend of a member back in the earlier months of this year. Now im looking to stay ford but go faster and shift on my own as well as add some supercharger whine to my exhaust noise. Anyone who knows of anyone selling one please forward the info. Id greatly appreciate it and thanks in advance to anyone who does!
    2003 Torch Red Cobra #904 41k Miles
    SLP Loud Mouth 1, Offroad X Pipe (Catless w/ O2 Sensor Simulators),
    Pro 5.0 Short Shifter, K&N CAI
    American Muscle 10in SVT Wheels w/ 1.5in Spacers In Rear
    Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

The Termis only came with manual transmissions.
    2007 Mustang GT
    2003 Marauder 300A
    1966 Mustang coupe
    1969 Cyclone Spoiler II Cale Yarborough (awaiting some TLC)

My MM has everything you listed and much more. These cars are what you make out of them.

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
    "Since 2004"
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

I have a 9,900 mile '03 that is for sale.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss the car, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post
    I have a 9,900 mile '03 that is for sale.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss the car, please let me know.

Noice!

Someone said that Termis only came with a standard trans. I just saw a white one on fleabay with an auto. Did someone swap it in that case?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...ad1430&vxp=mtr
    Car is soon to be for sale...

03 300A: Full SW exhaust (sold their crappy mufflers for $50 and replaced w/ Dynomax and factory tips), JLT, GMS connectors, NGK, 4.10, lowered, Zack fuel filter mod, Xcal tune, Musclemerc catch can. Non go fast stuff: Tint, Vinyl wrapped chrome, badgeless, spoiler, blendmount and hardwire V1, trunk organizer, factory changer, BC4E Dead pedal

That is a swap...

Look at the cheesey job they diud of it:

Also looks like the car may have/had nitrous on it.
    Last edited by martyo; 11-21-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Mo pm me on ur Cobra

Gixerdevil
    2003 BMM #2700 38K miles
    2003 BMM #2700 ALL STOCK 37K
    2006 SUZUKI TURBO HAYABUSA 312HP SOLD 8/13
    2009 SUZUKI DRZ400SM CORONA

Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post
    That is a swap...

Look at the cheesey job they diud of it:

Also looks like the car may have/had nitrous on it.
    WTF? That looks like crap.
    Car is soon to be for sale...

03 300A: Full SW exhaust (sold their crappy mufflers for $50 and replaced w/ Dynomax and factory tips), JLT, GMS connectors, NGK, 4.10, lowered, Zack fuel filter mod, Xcal tune, Musclemerc catch can. Non go fast stuff: Tint, Vinyl wrapped chrome, badgeless, spoiler, blendmount and hardwire V1, trunk organizer, factory changer, BC4E Dead pedal

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    My MM has everything you listed and much more. These cars are what you make out of them.

"Since 2004"
    The marauder never came in a manual, didn't come stock supercharged, isn't as light weight, doesnt look even close as nice as a cobra, only was as quick as it was because the cobra shared it's motor. Marauders are the 4 door cobra thus making them a knock off cobra in a sense. I've owned two Marauders neither of which was fast or nice enough for me to keep long term. I had one of the cleanest Marauders around and still was unhappy with it. This is all my opinion and I know this site had some issues with opinions before I'm just simply explaining why a cobra over a marauder.
    Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

Quote Originally Posted by MyO4Rawdur View Post
    The marauder never came in a manual, didn't come stock supercharged, isn't as light weight, doesnt look even close as nice as a cobra, only was as quick as it was because the cobra shared it's motor. Marauders are the 4 door cobra thus making them a knock off cobra in a sense. I've owned two Marauders neither of which was fast or nice enough for me to keep long term. I had one of the cleanest Marauders around and still was unhappy with it. This is all my opinion and I know this site had some issues with opinions before I'm just simply explaining why a cobra over a marauder.
    All it takes is a little labor? In my case I supercharged it in two days time and converted it manual in three weeks time after work. Plus my manual is not only tougher than a cobra's, it's also hydraulic. Like I said, these cars are what YOU make of them. If four doors are the issue here, you would have never owned two of them.

"Since 2004"
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

All it takes is a little labor? In my case I supercharged it in two days time and converted it manual in three weeks time after work. Plus my manual is not only tougher than a cobra's, it's also hydraulic. Like I said, these cars are what YOU make of them. If four doors are the issue here, you would have never owned two of them.

"Since 2004"
    and the skill, don't forget your skill!!

oh and ingenuity

and the balls to fail and do it again and again till it's right

did i ever tell you your awesome
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

"Since 2004"
    So what youre saying is you ruined a collector car and turned it into a cobra? Basically thats what was done and im pretty sure you used a version of the cobras 6 speed trans if thats the case because im almost certain that the company who made it probably made it with the cobra in mind not the marauder. The marauder would have been made for more than 2 years if the cobra didnt outperform and out sell the marauder. Plain and simple the marauder is a four door slower version of the cobra that should be kept original and clean. Thats the true nature of the beast. You may do whatever you feel is right with your own car and I dont knock you for it one bit but at the same time theres nothing like seeing and original clean a$$ car.
    Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

doesnt look even close as nice as a cobra
    Incorrect. A Marauder is much meaner and aggressive looking than a cobra
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Can we ban this guy?
    (Sold ) 2003 300A Black/Black.

BC4E dead pedal - JLT intake - Jmod - Rear cat delete - Lowered - MuscleMerc cooling mod - TCE SS brake lines - drill/slotted rotors - red stock calipers - 410s - Badgeless grill - Custom rear badge - JLT oil separator

facebook.com/bradtaylor33

So what youre saying is you ruined a collector car and turned it into a cobra? Basically thats what was done and im pretty sure you used a version of the cobras 6 speed trans if thats the case because im almost certain that the company who made it probably made it with the cobra in mind not the marauder. The marauder would have been made for more than 2 years if the cobra didnt outperform and out sell the marauder. Plain and simple the marauder is a four door slower version of the cobra that should be kept original and clean. Thats the true nature of the beast. You may do whatever you feel is right with your own car and I dont knock you for it one bit but at the same time theres nothing like seeing and original clean a$$ car.
    Yep, I guess I ruined my personal car. This is where we differ. I have three kids and actually need this car, but I considered it joke performance wise, so I did what I do best and that is make things better.

No, I didn't use a Cobra trans, I used a 2012 GT500 trans that is rated for 150 more pounds of torque than I have and it came from a car that weighs in at only 400 lbs less than mine. That is equivalent to luggage.

And yes, they did intend to have an option for manual, unfortunately they put their trust into a second party who simply couldn't deliver. They should have consulted with people who won't accept no, love a challenge, and won't hack the crash bar. I would have done it for free..

The way I see it, my car is not only a true blast to drive now, it is also worth a lot more than Mercury's edition.

"Since 2004"
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information