Thread: Sierra avenue; Fontana & Riverside CA.

Sierra avenue; Fontana & Riverside CA.

I was headed home from work early today around 3 pm, driving my wife’s Chevy Cobalt. I was coming over Sierra Avenue from Fontana into Riverside. While making the drive up the hill, I catch this sweet looking Black Marauder passing me on my left side, as if I was standing still. At first, I thought, Gee is that mine? My wife actually pulled the Merc out of the garage, while I was at work; I was thinking I got her red handed! No wait! This Merc did not have the red badge lettering on the rear bumper like mine. It’s been so long since I have seen another Marauder, may be a couple of years now; I thought it was mine for a few seconds. I even tailed the driver for a mile or two, just to look at it. It was great to see another MM from a different prospective and appreciate it; I noticed a lot of drivers turning their heads to get a look at her. Yes, I think I am going to treat mine to a detail and new car cover this weekend.

I am usually on that same street in my silver birch. The stater bros market I ran into a dark blue pearl in the parking lot.

I think I seen the same Blue Marauder, and it was at staters, but that was some time ago. I wife had mentioned awhile back, she had seen a silver (birch) colored merc, going over the hill from fontana, I thought she was crazy! I have never seen one around here, but that must of been you. May be we'll run into each other climbing the hill, you never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurykidd View Post
    I think I seen the same Blue Marauder, and it was at staters, but that was some time ago. I wife had mentioned awhile back, she had seen a silver (birch) colored merc, going over the hill from fontana, I thought she was crazy! I have never seen one around here, but that must of been you. May be we'll run into each other climbing the hill, you never know...
    What day??? I was there this Saturday going over the hill.

Thread Information