Thread: That time of year again

That time of year again

Anybody here gonna be at MIR for the NMRA All Ford Meet this weekend? Chris and I are gonna be there. We are both entering the show, but I think Chris is going to race his GMQ also. I'm planning on being in the show both Saturday and Sunday. Just wondering if there will be any of the group there...maybe we could park together.
    Last edited by Bulldog5.0; 05-01-2014 at 09:47 AM.
    Quick N/A 2V

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5.0 View Post
    Anybody here gonna be at MIR for the NMRA All Ford Meet this weekend? Chris and I are gonna be there. We are both entering the show, but I think Chris is going to race his GMQ also. I'm planning on being in the show both Saturday and Sunday. Just wondering if there will be any of the group there...maybe we could park together.
    I'll ride down Sunday with yall, I'm goin with a buddy to pick up CTS-V down Richmond Sat plus I have work later that night so Saturday is out for me but I'm definetly down for Sunday

Wanted to talk to u bout that torque converter install anyway

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMamba24 View Post
    I'll ride down Sunday with yall, I'm goin with a buddy to pick up CTS-V down Richmond Sat plus I have work later that night so Saturday is out for me but I'm definetly down for Sunday
    Cool. Maybe we can meet in Mechanicsville somewhere.
    Quick N/A 2V

Wanted to talk to u bout that torque converter install anyway
    Ok. We can set something up
    Quick N/A 2V

Had a decent time at MIR over the weekend....got shut out in the show today, but did manage to win one award on Sunday..
    I'll post pics tomorrow evening once I am able to get the photos uploaded to the laptop...some really nice rides, got to see DOOM, Sherm, and several others there as well...and some good racing too..
    Quick N/A 2V

Sorry I had to mis the Crew [ Family emergency ] /glad to see that you are still reprezentin a rare Vic with awards !!!
    Roger that

Assembled 8/25/03. In service 11/5/03.[Safford Lincoln Mercury] . Returned from Service to Dundalk Lincoln Mercury 7/12/11 Adopted and reassigned to Street Duty 7/29/11 .at Car Center [Waldorf Ford] /Waldorf MD. # 27 of 997 silver burch #103 of 3214 Sold Oct 17, 2015. Replaced with 2016 XLT Explorer with 3:66 gear 4WD [ interceptor package] In addition 2015 -V6 Mustang added to the corral April 17,2015 with Roush upgrades .February 2018 upgraded to Explorer Sport , Ford blue ,intake upgrade, intake mod, Unleashed super tune, Governor removed. 1969 Mark III ,Forest Green still in fleet. Carlisle favorite .

Quote Originally Posted by 71cyclone View Post
    Sorry I had to mis the Crew [ Family emergency ] /glad to see that you are still reprezentin a rare Vic with awards !!!
    I was lookin' for ya. Hope all is ok. Thanks man, I was honestly surprised I won an award...must have felt sorry for ma....lol
    Quick N/A 2V

Yea wish I could have made it, worked the night before and a little harder than usual so I slept a little harder than usual too lol

Yea wish I could have made it, worked the night before and a little harder than usual so I slept a little harder than usual too lol
    Ha! Been there before..... sometimes you just have to get those ZZZZ's....lol You can message me if you still wanna talk about the converter install. Or I can give you my cell #
    Quick N/A 2V

Thread Information