Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Marauder interior into a Vic

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Id rather see them destroyed. Its like you wearing panties, we know that panties were made for girls, just because you could wear them doesn't mean you should.
    So Marauder owners prejudice against CV owners and that this has nothing to do with lack of parts for Marauders. Got it. *******s like you are the reason people hate Marauder owners.

Ive been called worse by better. Im not against a cv owner, just against making your car look like something its not. Prejudice? Yep, and not afraid to admit it.

I personally appreciate anyone who mods anything, it's all cool. At least they are car guys/gals and are doing the car thing. It makes no difference if I like it or not, the owner of the car likes it, and that's all that matters, in this case, I like the box with late model parts, thought about doing a similar swap myself, I'm just too damn lazy, because it is mega time consuming.

I still give Serge thumbs up on taking on such a project and having the drive to see it through.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Honestly, if a CV/GM owner can rescue and uses said parts instead of being scrapped is better.

Eventually said CV/GM owner will most likely sell said Marauder parts back to panther owners. It's like a long term rental agreement.

Oh, and I still like to mod my sandwiches.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

Hey guys I hate Ferrari so I am going to go join their forum and buy their rims and interiors and bumpers and all the cool parts but they suck! Lol get a grip man I would not join a cv forum then rip on the first people who talk trash about a marauder. Ur in the wrong place my friend! And it's news to me that we are hated lol. Don't feel that way every time I get talked to about my "cool" car!
    300A Black
    4:10 gears, Flowmaster 44's with rear cat delete, SW headers with 3 inch cats to 2.5 custom h. 3500 stall, Twisted synergy dyno tune, addco f/r , rear control arms, Novi 1200 air to air with the fixings.

I'm telling ya, ban everyone it's the only solution
    Ex Panther Owner

Most CV & GM owner love my MM, but I have noticed that the MM cloners seems to be the one looking upset when I pull up at a gas station, car wash, hell even a stop signs. Like I ****** up their life or som. When I say cloners I mean CV & GM wit loud exhaust & those very wrong looking exhaust tips. I even had a guy at a gas station with a very clean cloner (CV) get mad because I pulled up there. Never seen this guy in my life, but I must say da MM did make his CV look like a total knockoff & every way looks, exhaust tone, etc...ain't nothing like a that DTR real MM to kill a cloners dream lol.. I just love Panthers. I own a GM & MM. But I must say before I got da MM, if I would of put any rim on my GM it would of been MM rims. Since I got the MM i do feel like it would disgrace the MM name

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    So Marauder owners prejudice against CV owners and that this has nothing to do with lack of parts for Marauders. Got it. *******s like you are the reason people hate Marauder owners.
    More like cloners are abit jealous of MM

why use a defunct seat that you can't get a replacement for? I could understand the impala ss seats. those you can still buy replacement covers for.

The Marauder seats aren't even that great. If my car wasn't such a low mile borderline cream puff, I would swap them for some Boss302 seats or something.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'04 Marauder #357 of 3213 - Built and Eaton swapped - "MERCD"
    '21 F150 XLT 5.0 Sport
    '18 Chevy Malibu Redline
    '15 Mustang GT, performance package
    '01 BMW 740i M-Sport, manual swapped
    '97 Lincoln Town Car (black on black)
    '10 Harley Ultra Limited
    '08 Kawasaki ZX6R
    '03 Grand Marquis(sold)

You people are bashing this guy for wanting marauder seats in his car? Leave that man alone. Its his car and he can do whatever he wants to it including buying better seats. Its ridiculous because people have been cloning similar cars for years. malibu/chevelle, lemans/gto, skylark/buickgs, caprice/impala

Quote Originally Posted by Crown Vicman View Post
    Its ridiculous because people have been cloning similar cars for years. malibu/chevelle, lemans/gto, skylark/buickgs, caprice/impala
    So that makes it right?
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

That makes it normal. Marauder seats in a CV....Been there and done that, even down to installing the power seat controls in a 2000 CV. Just need to look out for the little things Mercury does. They even changed the pin-out in the connectors for 03 to 04. Now as for the rear Marauder bumper on my CV, which I recently removed due to the bumper having more value that the whole car.
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmobile View Post
    That makes it normal. Marauder seats in a CV....Been there and done that, even down to installing the power seat controls in a 2000 CV. Just need to look out for the little things Mercury does. They even changed the pin-out in the connectors for 03 to 04. Now as for the rear Marauder bumper on my CV, which I recently removed due to the bumper having more value that the whole car.
    What was the point of a Marauder bumper on a CV? Poser much?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'04 Marauder #357 of 3213 - Built and Eaton swapped - "MERCD"
    '21 F150 XLT 5.0 Sport
    '18 Chevy Malibu Redline
    '15 Mustang GT, performance package
    '01 BMW 740i M-Sport, manual swapped
    '97 Lincoln Town Car (black on black)
    '10 Harley Ultra Limited
    '08 Kawasaki ZX6R
    '03 Grand Marquis(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownMaraud3r View Post
    What was the point of a Marauder bumper on a CV? Poser much?
    Cause I liked it and the CV bumper looked like crap,
    and also had no place to store it, But when you have an entire Marauder as a parts supply you can do things like that. As for the entire Marauder interior, when my behind believe's it's in a Marauder the ride in the CV is that much more enjoyable.
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

My Garage

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information