Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Marauder interior into a Vic

^ Well that's reasonable and makes sense as you had the parts car sitting around.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'04 Marauder #357 of 3213 - Built and Eaton swapped - "MERCD"
    '21 F150 XLT 5.0 Sport
    '18 Chevy Malibu Redline
    '15 Mustang GT, performance package
    '01 BMW 740i M-Sport, manual swapped
    '97 Lincoln Town Car (black on black)
    '10 Harley Ultra Limited
    '08 Kawasaki ZX6R
    '03 Grand Marquis(sold)

'03 Marauder | '91 Country Squire | '18 Flex Ecoboost | '92 Shadow VT1100
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_a_m View Post

That's pretty cool actually
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

I'm curious as to whether the populace will give the '69 Marauder a free pass as far as the hijacking of precious '03-04 Marauder parts.
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

Hi, My name is Sean, and I'm a recovered cloner.
    I was one of the people that BAD MERC was talking about. I built a SHO clone.

I actually was given, a 98 Ford Taurus SE Comfort. I hated the wheels that came on it! I thought the SHO wheels looked cool, so I bought a set. I couldn't stop there! I got the bumpers, interior, speakers, exhaust tips, speedo, spoiler, and even a different set of SHO wheels! I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF! Before it was totaled, the only thing that wasn't a SHO, was the engine. The money that I put into that car, I could've bought a real SHO, or two! The only reason why I turned my SE into a SHO, was because I'd see at least 20 different Gen 3 Taurus's a day, and that was just on my way to work! I even put Flowmasters on, and had a FSTB. I was a sick, sick man. Now I own a Marauder, and I'm doing much better now. I've been coming to my MM.net meetings, and life is so much better.

Buying things I don't need, with money I don't have, to impress people I don't know!!!
    Production #1489 of 3213/#516 of 997

I'm curious as to whether the populace will give the '69 Marauder a free pass as far as the hijacking of precious '03-04 Marauder parts.
    Its a marauder with marauder parts, its also a custom one of a kind car, not a used and abused crown vic with parts that cant be found anymore. Clone=poser. Dont try and be something your not.

Isn't that what Mustang owners say about Marauder owners!

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Its a marauder with marauder parts, its also a custom one of a kind car, not a used and abused crown vic with parts that cant be found anymore. Clone=poser. Dont try and be something your not.
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

My Garage

Its a marauder with marauder parts, its also a custom one of a kind car, not a used and abused crown vic with parts that cant be found anymore.
    Yes, but it's a '69 with '03 parts. A lot of people are complaining that the 'cloners' are taking parts off of the aftermarket and making it harder for last-generation Marauder owners to find parts. So, tell me why the '69 X-100 is more deserving than what Serge is doing? Both are reducing the number of parts available to '03-04 owners.

Besides:
    its also a custom one of a kind car
    You *are* aware that Serge is more than likely the first person to successfully put a Box body on a 2003+ frame, add to the fact that it's a supercharged 2V...so, this car's way more custom and one of a kind than you are giving it credit for being.....you're aware...right?

Yes, but it's a '69 with '03 parts. A lot of people are complaining that the 'cloners' are taking parts off of the aftermarket and making it harder for last-generation Marauder owners to find parts. So, tell me why the '69 X-100 is more deserving than what Serge is doing? Both are reducing the number of parts available to '03-04 owners.
    Because it's a '69 Marauder clone. A one of a kind that will probably never be duplicated. Ever. And it's cool. That's why.

Bad ass.

Needs boost.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

Haven't been on here past 3 days or so and was surprised to see this had grown to 5 pages. Didn't expect that from the original question I asked. LOL. To be honest I see it both ways, I got a '95 Mustang GT I've had since '97 that has a real 1995 Cobra R hood and real 1995 Cobra R rims along with real ordered from Saleen the S-281wing from the '94-'98 body style. Not trying to be a Cobra R or Saleen just the parts I changed looked better that the OEM factory parts. I also got a '00 Lightning I've owned for 13 1/2 years and when I first bought it there were only a years & a half of Lightnings in production and I hated it, I mean to the point of pointing it out to the fake owner if possible that it wasn't a Lightning. I saw everything from extended cab 6 bangers to reg cab straight side with Lightning badges stuck on them. At FFW-Dallas '02 I met a guy at Lightning Force Performance booth as we were talking to Mark Silvesrtri , the owner, and he said "Man, people been putting badges & rims on vehicles trying to make them look like the higher model for years, its not going to change". And yeah all these years later he's still right. I watch Mecum & Barret-Jackson auctions every time they are on and its a subject constantly talked about. Some commentators see it as "a crime" others don't, saying" no harm no foul, as long as seller don't try to fool anybody into buying a "Clone or the word that has been coming up past several years "Tribute" by representing something its not. Constantly see the SS badge stuck on non-SS factory built cars even with the appropriate engine sometimes. Even the Chevy engine in a Ford gets a lot of talk. Oh by the way, in 2003 I put 20's on my Lightning and made my oil change visit to my Ford dealer. While there an employee seen it and asked about the stock wheels. Told him they were at my house, he asked would I sell them, knowing I had just went into almost $3000 debt for the 20's w/ tires I said yes even after I found out he had a red clone with the 4.6 and no sliding back glass but the full front, side and rear skirts. I got killed on Lightning forum I was on with all the same comments and things I was thinking about fakes and I've heard on here 10-11 years later. I come to realize I have way more dislike of a Chebby engine in a Ford than I do of clones as long as its in the same manufacture bloodlines. So I've stop getting my BP up about it and simply because when people have fakes, clones or tributes of what I have I know people admire and want what I have..the REAL DEAL!!!

'95 S/C Mustang GT aka "A'Teala" da' Run-caretaker since May '97
    '00 Lightning aka QuickSilver da'Toy Truck #3407 of 4966 born on 5/30/00-caretaker since May '01
    '03 Marauder 300A aka Blacular #1850 of 7838 #1850 of 7093 Black born on 6/24/02-caretaker since Mar '11 - 9/9/13..R.I.P You'll be missed.
    '03 Marauder 300A aka MarTilda #2215 of 7838 #2215 of 7093 Black born on 7/15/02 -caretaker since 9/26/13

Besides:
    You *are* aware that Serge is more than likely the first person to successfully put a Box body on a 2003+ frame, add to the fact that it's a supercharged 2V...so, this car's way more custom and one of a kind than you are giving it credit for being.....you're aware...right?
    It appears some people are easily impressed
    I was the first to successfully do a lot of things to a Panther, believe me nobody cares.
    Putting a blower on a modular engine in this day and age isn't exactly groundbreaking BTW.
    Your "you are aware" routine makes you sound like a pompous ass.
    Putting a box body on a newer frame in a platform that remained pretty much unchanged for like 30 years just isn't super impressive to me. I mean didn't the body bolt right on to the frame? And didn't the engine, transmission, interior, and everything else pretty much bolt right in?
    How "custom" is that really?

I'm not dissing Serge's build but let's not act like he's Carrol Shelby, mmmmkay?
    Sure it's different and it's unique but it's not like he put in a 5.4 DOHC or a Hydroboost swap lol.
    Last edited by massacre; 09-17-2014 at 01:45 PM.
    Ex Panther Owner

Your 5.4 DOHC or hydroboost swaps may as well be worthless since nobody has ever seen them. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Your 5.4 DOHC or hydroboost swaps may as well be worthless since nobody has ever seen them. lol
    ^^^ You've been repeating this lie over and over for years LMAO.
    Plenty of people have seen my car, Serge.
    Another CVN member who loves to repeat lies until they are true.
    Ex Panther Owner

Quote Originally Posted by massacre View Post
    You guys should all be banned for starting drama
    It worked for you, oh wait it didn't because of your signature.

You should be one to talk. And you got what you deserved, come back in a year when you're not a terrible person.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information