Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pulley combo with ported eaton and long tubes

Pulley combo with ported eaton and long tubes

I have a Steiegemeier Stage 6 ported Eaton blower and Stainless Works long tube headers. I know the headers are worth 40-50 rwhp but Im not sure what the blower porting is worth. What lower pulley is good to run with an upper that measures around 3.6"? I think thats the stock upper? I'll be running this on a stock block.
    2004 Silver Birch w/moonroof. "Isabelle"

Eaton swapped summer/fall 2015 with all the gooddies, tune by the one-and-only Marty-O +2psi pulley, Steigemeyer stage 6 port, SWLT, custom ss exhaust, Borla ProXS, Addco sway bars, TCE s/s brake hoses, Hawk HPS pads, Zack big brak kit, J-mod, battery in trunk, full custom audio (never used, blower whine sounds better)

To do list:
    HID headlights, LED interior/exterior, courtesy "3-flash" turn signals, widen wheels, rear deck wing, marauder stencil on cmhsl? bumper cover inserts? deck lid, steering whee, hood liner godshead, more power!

No matter what you will be at 425 rwhp if you are find of your current motor.

I am very fond of my current motor, especially in its assembled state. Whatever happened to the less than 450 rwhp rule?

Eaton swapped summer/fall 2015 with all the gooddies, tune by the one-and-only Marty-O +2psi pulley, Steigemeyer stage 6 port, SWLT, custom ss exhaust, Borla ProXS, Addco sway bars, TCE s/s brake hoses, Hawk HPS pads, Zack big brak kit, J-mod, battery in trunk, full custom audio (never used, blower whine sounds better)

To do list:
    HID headlights, LED interior/exterior, courtesy "3-flash" turn signals, widen wheels, rear deck wing, marauder stencil on cmhsl? bumper cover inserts? deck lid, steering whee, hood liner godshead, more power!

Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post
    No matter what you will be at 425 rwhp if you are find of your current motor.
    Don't mean to derail the ops thread but can you give me an estimated rwhp# with a 3.6 pulley, no headers and p1sc?

Build# 1979/3214
    Year 2004
    300B
    Ext. DTR
    Int. Dark Char
    FINALLY BOOSTED!!!

I had 411 Rwhp with 3.6 pulley on vortech , no inter cooler , stock motor. I believe member Pat is around 425 with same set up plus he has a nitrous shot available above that. Intercooler should add 40-50. But remember centri builds at higher rpm, less at lower rpm. Intercooler will help keep iat lower as it gets warm. IAT above 150 and timing starts to be pulled .
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    I had 411 Rwhp with 3.6 pulley on vortech , no inter cooler , stock motor. I believe member Pat is around 425 with same set up plus he has a nitrous shot available above that. Intercooler should add 40-50. But remember centri builds at higher rpm, less at lower rpm. Intercooler will help keep iat lower as it gets warm. IAT above 150 and timing starts to be pulled .
    Thanks man.

Build# 1979/3214
    Year 2004
    300B
    Ext. DTR
    Int. Dark Char
    FINALLY BOOSTED!!!

You can make 500 on a stock engine as long as the AF is fat and it doesn't ping

headers are not even close to worth 40-50 rwhp....more like 10ish.

id run a 4lb lower and if you've done a terminator swap, make sure to run a underdrive alternator pulley.

Headers on a marauder (long tubes) are worth 25 and up hp

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Nothing is installed yet. One of the last few things I need to buy for the Eaton swap is the lower pulley and belt. Id like to get the sizing right the first time and not have to switch out pulley to get the power I want. Just under 450 is where I'd like to be.
    My initial guess was a +2lb lower.

To do list:

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    headers are not even close to worth 40-50 rwhp....more like 10ish.
    Even on an N/A Marauder long tubes are worth 25 rwhp, more on FI cars. These numbers are dyno proven, time and time again.
    2003 MM 300A
    #734 of 7,093 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 10/27/2014

K&N CIA, J-Mod, 4.10s 31 spline, Lowered
    Mo's tune & Stainless Works Headers Flomaster 40's

That's why I'm nervous about going too big a pulley right off the bat. And who knows what the ported blower will do...

To do list:

what injectors and fuel pump do you have

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Stock lower and 2.76 is a good combination with ported blowers. Its what I run on my Terminator. But with a stock higher comp Marauder engine? **** will go boom.

I'd suggest like a 3.2.

Matt H.
    (sold)2004' SB, 268rwhp/295tq
    1990 Mustang GT, Dart 363, Si-trim, T56, Holley Terminator X. 622rwhp/527tq
    2003 SVT Cobra, Posi Port 497rwhp/481tq. SCT Pro Racer Pack.
    2017 F-150, 5.0
    2013 SHO DIB Performance Pack

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    what injectors and fuel pump do you have
    Stock Cobra 39# injectors

Aeromotive 340 Stealth p/n 11142 fuel pump with upgraded FPDM and 12ga wire from the distribution box to the inertia switch to the fpdm. I still need to figure out wiring from the fpdm to the pump itself, including going thru the fuel hat.

To do list:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information