Thread: Coyote in a Crown Vic

Coyote in a Crown Vic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfeHi_iHL-g

Well, nobody can say it can't be done! It's crude & unfinished, but hey, it's in there.

2005 Mercury S55
    Saleen Supercharged 2V

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_S55 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfeHi_iHL-g

Well, nobody can say it can't be done! It's crude & unfinished, but hey, it's in there.
    What a waste... cars is worth about 2K and you put all that work into it...
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Category is listed under comedy! Now that's funny!

What a POS. Half a dash and a awkward looking shifter boot does complete the look! 🏻

Builder Of Badassery
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    What a waste... cars is worth about 2K and you put all that work into it...
    Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Category is listed under comedy! Now that's funny!

What a POS. Half a dash and a awkward looking shifter boot does complete the look! 🏻

Builder Of Badassery
    Did you guys miss the unfinished part. Won't take long to put the dash back together and the shifter boot can be improved upon but was likely not a priority at this point.

It is certainly worth more than $2K as it sits since the motor and trans is worth way more than that. No it will never be worth more than the time and money invested in it but that is the case with most cars.

When he shows a video clearly showing a completed car, all gauges working, all wires tucked, an interior that doesn't look cobbled together, running, and driving... Then I'll reassess my opinion. Till then I'll keep my original opinion based on what he decided to show publicly.

Builder Of Badassery
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

from his comments:
    "Honestly the hardest part was getting money for it... lol.. But seriously, the oil pan and exhaust manifolds had clearance issues. The coyote engine's oil pan is 1/2" longer when compared to a 4.6 so I literally cut two oil pans in half and had them welded together. then I used a stock f-150 cast iron manifold on the passenger side and a mustang gt manifold on the driver side to get them to clear the frame and steering shaft."

I applaude anyone for going fourth with such a project, and getting it to run.
    By the money comment he made, the car may never be a show piece, but if he was just making sure it ran, now cleans it all up, hey - he did it!
    I'd like to see it drive before we get too excited about the success....
    sent from my rotary phone using Technicolor

2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
    DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
    #400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100
    NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!

I see a lot of potential.
    392 Challenger YELLOW JACKET
    12.28@114 stock

Quote Originally Posted by breeze View Post
    I see a lot of potential.
    Ditto! Ditto!

It's awesome! Perfection takes time but he's got the heavy lifting done. Commendable effort that any shade tree guy could take forward from here.

I think the Coyote is an awesome swap for most anything, fun to see one run!
    Trilogy #146!!! Self-Installed with a little help!

great job, looks good to me, you got me thinking now

Thread Information