Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: First new thread in the new Euro forum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    273

    Thumbs up First new thread in the new Euro forum

    Hi Guys

    Just making the first official new thread in the new Euro forum with a picture of my Marauder other drivers usually see.



    Regards

    Dereck

    I am"The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shell Beach
    Posts
    8,650
    Lookin' good!!
    2004 Silver Birch

    Silver Birch Society

    "I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hiram, Georgia
    Age
    57
    Posts
    17,779
    Where is Oklshoma, England?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Moreau Island
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post
    Where is Oklahoma, England?
    I was wondering the same thing

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    273
    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post
    Where is Oklahoma..
    It is a state located in the south central United States of America with Texas to the south, Kansas to the north and was the 46th state to enter the union, thought you guys would have known that.

    Regards

    Dereck

    I am"The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Age
    73
    Posts
    1,127
    I must have missed it when I drove to Mustang Oklahoma some years ago for the National Mustang Show. Two great things I found in Oklahoma..... straight roads and fabulous steaks! Sorry .. a third great thing.. people who made you feel like family.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    587
    In before the lock.
    2004 Silver Birch
    Build Date 3/19/04
    Adopted on 10/19/07
    Seq#2102 of 3214
    #681 of 997 SBs
    #154 of 336 SBs with the moonroof
    Thanks Brian
    Member of The 100K Club 11/20/11
    Options-
    moonroof-heated seats-6-disc changer-trunk organizer-rear spoiler-mercury all weather mats
    Mods-Extras-Bling-
    Action Automotive-SS Inserts
    Auto Meter 4327 Oil Pressure Gauge
    Badgeless Grille(Thanks 03 Merc)
    Big Mike's Performance-"Sto n Sho" License Plate Holder
    Dead Pedal(Thanks lji372)
    Curless's Pedal Gear
    Cruzer's-Arm Rest
    EATC Ungrade(Thanks JACook)
    Escape/Audiophile Radio Upgrade(Thanks shodude)
    Ford Racing M-7195-AOD Aluminum Trans Pan
    Innovative Interceptors-God's Head Valve Stem Covers
    J-Mod Valve Body
    K&N Performance Intake Kit{CAI}
    LCM Upgrade(Thanks Fastblackmerc)
    Marty-O Fender Badges, Tune & 4:10s
    Pro-gard Skid Plate
    Rear Cooling Head Mod
    Visteon Sirius Satellite Radio Setup(Thanks RoyLita)
    Weather Tech-Side Window Deflectors

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Florida
    Age
    63
    Posts
    9,746
    Hope all is fine in England . Take care !!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Paderborn, Germany
    Posts
    629
    Hi Dereck, nice looking ride! Is it the only one in the UK or do you know of more? I used to live in Surrey for a while and I'm over there every now and then to visit friends so maybe one day we could set up a British Marauder meet! Regards from Germany, Marvin

    Maybe we could use this thread to post up pictures of European Marauders to see what's out here so all European owners let's all chime in here and post a picture of your pride and joy!

    2003 Black 300A Dark Charcoal, #499 of 6978 built 06/04/02
    135.000 miles, 3.88 gears, dual fuel propane conversion.
    2003 Silver 300B Light Flint, #166 of 417 built 04/22/03
    75.000 miles, TCE/Wilwood big brake kit, SW headers and cats, Flowmaster mufflers
    Previously: 2003 Audi A6 Avant | 1999 Ford Fairlane AU

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    273
    Hi Cobra25

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25 View Post
    Hope all is fine in England . Take care !!!
    Yep all is well here in the land of the oppressed


    Hi MGDriver

    Quote Originally Posted by MGDriver View Post
    Hi Dereck, nice looking ride! Is it the only one in the UK or do you know of more? I used to live in Surrey for a while and I'm over there every now and then to visit friends so maybe one day we could set up a British Marauder meet! Regards from Germany, Marvin
    I have never seen another Marauder here but I find it hard to believe back in 2003 few Marauders were not imported by one or more of the independant American car dealers here and maybe a few more since by people like me.

    Setting up a British meet is easy, tell me where and when and there is a 98% chance I will be there, 2% chance I will have an unavoidable prior engagement

    Regards

    Dereck

    I am"The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Paderborn, Germany
    Posts
    629
    Hi Dereck,

    Yes I was thinking the same, one would probably be surprised at the actual number of Marauders on the European continent, I believe it's much higher than the estimate of 20.

    I'll let you know whenever I make it out to the UK again, not sure when that'll happen but surely at some point during the year still. We could then possibly meet half way between Surrey and Somerset.

    Regards, Marvin

    2003 Black 300A Dark Charcoal, #499 of 6978 built 06/04/02
    135.000 miles, 3.88 gears, dual fuel propane conversion.
    2003 Silver 300B Light Flint, #166 of 417 built 04/22/03
    75.000 miles, TCE/Wilwood big brake kit, SW headers and cats, Flowmaster mufflers
    Previously: 2003 Audi A6 Avant | 1999 Ford Fairlane AU

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Euro Collpase?
    By sailsmen in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 11:30 AM
  2. euro exotic
    By Aren Jay in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 11:32 AM
  3. Please Read - Forum Changes (Old Thread)
    By Logan in forum Community Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 07:23 PM
  4. Half Thread vs Full Thread
    By metroplex in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 06:06 AM
  5. Euro Projector Headlights?
    By mmmmmmarauder in forum Community Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •