chief455 - 1
    gdsqder - 2
    jsignorelli - 1
    RubberCtyRauder - 1
    jonsun1 - 1
    bugsyc - 1
    Marauderman - 1

ANYONE ELSE!?
    Last edited by Autobadges; 12-13-2015 at 09:34 AM.

I'd tag

count me in for one

Where can we find out the build date and number if we don't have the cert from ford
    94 Supercharged Miata
    92 5.0 Vert
    92 5.0 vert summer edition
    93 5.0 vert yellow feature car
    05 GT vert
    81 Fairmont, Vortech, 302, T-56
    03 Rubi

Quote Originally Posted by svtrichie View Post
    Where can we find out the build date and number if we don't have the cert from ford
    I think you can call the toll free number on the sticky with info about ordering and they will give you certain info on the phone. I did it that way with my first marauder, never got certififcate but got build number. Also,remember these are custom so you can change up the info that is on it.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

5 Lines I think

OWNER
    VIN
    BUILD DATE
    SERIAL
    1 OF

2003 Marauder 300B 148K 1 of 364 Heated Seats
    2003 Mach 1 5spd Torch red 29K

ID tag

I'd take 1...I prefer the God's head instead of the mercury symbol...
    When do you need the build info??? Do they stick on or screw on???
    Last edited by bugsyc; 12-13-2015 at 07:18 AM. Reason: info

Quote Originally Posted by bugsyc View Post
    I'd take 1...I prefer the God's head instead of the mercury symbol...
    When do you need the build info??? Do they stick on or screw on???
    Ok so what information did you guys want to put on them? It could be several lines, but I want to have a feel for how many lines.

Do understand we will FULLY customize each and every one for you guys and gals. If you want 2 lines of text, but larger font; done! If you want 5 lines of text, DONE! Our slogan is "We Make Custom...a Reality!" and we just did a batch order for BULLITT dash plaques.

So all we needed was 10 and we have well over that so we are good to go. Would someone like to give me their information so I can make the first rendering out of it?

We will make 2 versions for you guys

Version 1: Mercury Falling Water Logo
    Version 2: God Logo

So when you refer to which you want, just say Version 1 or Version 2. Each plaque is $35.

Do you have any questions we can answer for you before we get to payments?

They are brushed aluminum silver with black and measure at 4.5" long x 1.5" high. They will all have 3M backing on them to attach pretty much anywhere you want to show it off. Additionally they have a clear coat layer on them for protection.

2003 Marauder 300B 148K 1 of 364 Heated Seats
    2003 Mach 1 5spd Torch red 29K

Quote Originally Posted by Autobadges View Post
    Here is a list of the people that have shown interest and for how many:

Lowndex - 1
    champ1173- 1
    SOSA03-1
    svtrichie - 1
    FordNut - 2
    Cougar_Marauder - 1
    Shornaday - 2 or 3
    1Marauder - 2
    Black Terror - 1
    parker - 2 or 3
    MERCMAN - 1
    03Merc - 1
    rauder88 - 1 + 1 = 2
    nusbd - 1
    fastblackmerc - 2
    Filby'sMarauder - 1
    fordnut02 - 1
    BullyRauder - 1
    Mike D Mechanic - 1
    Bob Mathis - 1
    FastMerc - 1
    chief455 - 1
    gdsqder - 2
    jsignorelli - 1
    RubberCtyRauder - 1

ANYONE ELSE!?
    Add me to the list--- When do we send you the required info --oh yeah--Gods head for me---
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

ID tag

version2...god's head....Owner's name
    build date
    build number in black (#2490 of 7093)or whatever color yours is and VIN#-------
    Last edited by bugsyc; 12-13-2015 at 08:37 AM. Reason: info

Quote Originally Posted by fordnut02 View Post
    Ok so what information did you guys want to put on them? It could be several lines, but I want to have a feel for how many lines.

Do understand we will FULLY customize each and every one for you guys and gals. If you want 2 lines of text, but larger font; done! If you want 5 lines of text, DONE! Our slogan is "We Make Custom...a Reality!" and we just did a batch order for BULLITT dash plaques.

So all we needed was 10 and we have well over that so we are good to go. Would someone like to give me their information so I can make the first rendering out of it?

We will make 2 versions for you guys

Version 1: Mercury Falling Water Logo
    Version 2: God Logo

So when you refer to which you want, just say Version 1 or Version 2. Each plaque is $35.

Do you have any questions we can answer for you before we get to payments?

They are brushed aluminum silver with black and measure at 4.5" long x 1.5" high. They will all have 3M backing on them to attach pretty much anywhere you want to show it off. Additionally they have a clear coat layer on them for protection.
    Would someone like to give me their information so I can make the first rendering out of it?

mine:
    Godshead logo (show a waterfall also for us to choose)
    Serial#: 1111 of 3214
    #400 of 997 in Silver Birch

MERCURY MARAUDER
    Lay it out like you example in post #36

Ready to go when you are!
    Last edited by chief455; 12-13-2015 at 08:42 AM.
    sent from my rotary phone using Technicolor

2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
    DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
    #400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100
    NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!

In order to sell this, he needs to become a vendor first.

VENDOR & CLASSIFIEDS What are the rules for vendors? Are they allowed on the message boards? MercuryMarauder.net defines a vendor as any company or individual that sells, markets, promotes, manufactures or distributes any products or services for the purpose of generating a profit, regardless of the product or service's cost or profit margins. Vendors who choose not to contribute financially to the site are strictly prohibited from using the MercuryMarauder Message Boards to promote or conduct their business ventures in any capacity. Promotion includes, but is not limited to, including links to company web sites, posting email addresses or contact information (including phone and company address), posting blatant advertising or marketing messages or soliciting customers through messages of group purchases, pricing specials, etc. Conducting business activity may include posting order or product status updates or responding to inquiries about products that are not directly made to them. If you are vendor and someone asks about an order status, respond offline, not on the message boards. Violations of these rules are also violations of the Terms of Service that everyone agrees to when registering to use the MercuryMarauder.net Message Boards. As always, violations may result in immediate account termination, depending on their severity and perceived intent. We are very strict in enforcing vendor rules. The bottom line is likely this - if you are here to simply take advantage of the MercuryMarauder Community to further your financial goals and you do not wish to give something back to the operator of the site, you are likely not welcome here. If you are here as a Mercury Marauder enthusiast, you are more than welcome. HOBBY VENDOR: Any Member who makes an annual donation and becomes a Supporting Member, may sell items they make or have made or provide services to the Membership on a limited basis. If you are in the business, full time or part time, of selling such items or providing such services, you must become a Supporting Vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by fordnut02 View Post
    I need an Administrater to aprove him
    See below:
    Quote Originally Posted by MERCMAN View Post

VENDOR & CLASSIFIEDS What are the rules for vendors? Are they allowed on the message boards? MercuryMarauder.net defines a vendor as any company or individual that sells, markets, promotes, manufactures or distributes any products or services for the purpose of generating a profit, regardless of the product or service's cost or profit margins. Vendors who choose not to contribute financially to the site are strictly prohibited from using the MercuryMarauder Message Boards to promote or conduct their business ventures in any capacity. Promotion includes, but is not limited to, including links to company web sites, posting email addresses or contact information (including phone and company address), posting blatant advertising or marketing messages or soliciting customers through messages of group purchases, pricing specials, etc. Conducting business activity may include posting order or product status updates or responding to inquiries about products that are not directly made to them. If you are vendor and someone asks about an order status, respond offline, not on the message boards. Violations of these rules are also violations of the Terms of Service that everyone agrees to when registering to use the MercuryMarauder.net Message Boards. As always, violations may result in immediate account termination, depending on their severity and perceived intent. We are very strict in enforcing vendor rules. The bottom line is likely this - if you are here to simply take advantage of the MercuryMarauder Community to further your financial goals and you do not wish to give something back to the operator of the site, you are likely not welcome here. If you are here as a Mercury Marauder enthusiast, you are more than welcome. HOBBY VENDOR: Any Member who makes an annual donation and becomes a Supporting Member, may sell items they make or have made or provide services to the Membership on a limited basis. If you are in the business, full time or part time, of selling such items or providing such services, you must become a Supporting Vendor.
    Will he fall into the HOBBY VENDOR realm?
    Hopefully he will create other cool trinkets for our hobby enjoyment!
    sent from my rotary phone using Technicolor

2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
    DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
    #400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100
    NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!

Quote Originally Posted by jonsun1 View Post
    count me in for one
    Quote Originally Posted by MERCMAN View Post

So let's become support vendors

Quote Originally Posted by svtrichie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman View Post
    Add me to the list--- When do we send you the required info --oh yeah--Gods head for me---
    Added you both

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread Information