Thread: High Current 200 Amp alternator

High Current 200 Amp alternator

I have a new DB Electrical made-to-order MM 200 Amp alternator I was just about to sell here. Retail price Amazon and elsewhere is around $253.00 with free shipping. I'll sell this one for $165.00 and I will cover UPS Ground shipment. I also have the recommended Painless wiring kit which is about $64 at Amazon for which I will ask $25 shipping included. I will also throw in an upgraded fuse block with 150 and 200 amp fuses if you buy both items.

PM me for payment details.CameraZOOM-20180517173403951.jpegCameraZOOM-20180517172708801.jpegCameraZOOM-20180517172931469.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SteelQualityMan; 06-10-2018 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Price cut
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Bump for price cuts!
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Sunday bump for price cut to $165 shipped. Somebody must need a bunch of extra amps.

Can I use this on a Trilogy car? Will the wiring kit reach with the reversed position?

1 of 170 '04 SB w/sunroof, light flint int.

MOD HISTORY:
    -Lidio's Xcal2 flash, JLT CAI
    -Trilogized June/08 (mostly installed by RC_Signals)
    13.2@103 on stock (balding) tires.
    -Added: SW Long tube Headers + High Flow Cats
    -New BFGs (Best Baby Shower gift EVER!)
    12.81@107.78 Oct 02/09
    -Ventilated Block Mod
    Out of commission
    -Rebuilt with:
    Teksid block/ForgedInternals/Melling oil pump/Canton windage tray/Rebuilt heads with SVT Cobra cams/Cloyes gears/ SVT Lightning MAF/Accufab TB/ MuscleMerc rear head cooling kit/ Steigy lightly ported and polished Eaton 112-
    -Widened rims
    XCal 4 Remote-tuned to PERFECTION by Jeff @ MartyO June/19

Yes it will work on a Trilogy car 100%. I just installed one on mine a month ago.

Just swap pulley's. I took mine to a local rebuilder to remove the clutched pulley.

I don't know about the wiring harness. Maybe a PN or a pic from the OP?

That kit is a "Painless 30700 High Amp Alternator Kit" from Amazon. I'm can't be sure it is exactly what you want to accomplish. The kit comes with 8 gauge wire which I was planning to double or triple up. Of course it is a very short run from alternator to distribution block. Of course, if you are planning to go all the way to a battery in the trunk, there are specialized kits for that.

As I said when I posted this for sale, I will throw in some heavy duty fuses and fuse block. I think I have some maybe 2 gauge wire and I'll throw some of that in as well.

SOLD! please lock up

Last edited by SteelQualityMan; 06-16-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Part sold

Thread Information