Thread: Huff and Puff

Huff and Puff

More of my major garage sale, with something for the Eaton swap folks:

I have two M-112 Eaton blowers in good working condition. I was told when I bought them a couple of years ago that they were both pulls from Terminator wrecks.

One of them has the stock throttle body and plenum with it; the other one does not. I will post pictures this evening or tomorrow. They are in my remote garage.

I am asking $415.00 for the one with the throttle body and plenum, and $345.00 for the one without. This is well below the ones I have seen on EBay. Because you might get free shipping from an EBay vendor, I will give the buyer a $35.00 credit toward shipping on either one. When sending me a PM on one of these please include your zip code so I can get a quote on shipping.

If you plan to purchase a complete unit like a "Snake Bite" from Stiegemeier, I believe they give a $500 core credit, so you might come out ahead using one of these.

As usual, everything is OBO / negotiable but no $8.00 bids please
    Last edited by SteelQualityMan; 06-16-2018 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Price cut
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Weekend priced cuts on M-112 Blowers

Quote Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
    More of my major garage sale, with something for the Eaton swap folks:

I have two M-112 Eaton blowers in good working condition. I was told when I bought them a couple of years ago that they were both pulls from Terminator wrecks.

One of them has the stock throttle body and plenum with it; the other one does not. I will post pictures this evening or tomorrow. They are in my remote garage.

I am asking $415.00 for the one with the throttle body and plenum, and $345.00 for the one without. This is well below the ones I have seen on EBay. Because you might get free shipping from an EBay vendor, I will give the buyer a $35.00 credit toward shipping on either one. When sending me a PM on one of these please include your zip code so I can get a quote on shipping.

If you plan to purchase a complete unit like a "Snake Bite" from Stiegemeier, I believe they give a $500 core credit, so you might come out ahead using one of these.

As usual, everything is OBO / negotiable but no $8.00 bids please
    Bump for weekend price cuts! Get them while they're hot!
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Thread Information