Thread: 2003 Marauder for sale, 107,000 miles, $6700 USD / $9000 Can in VANCOUVER BC

2003 Marauder for sale, 107,000 miles, $6700 USD / $9000 Can in VANCOUVER BC

Link to Craigslist ad with photos: https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/6074619852.html

This is a totally stock 300a Canadian car, only upgrade is the stereo to a very good unit (Pioneer head unit with audio in and USB, mTx speakers, amp).

Marauder-specific specifications:
    This car is a standard Canadian spec 2003 Marauder, which means it features lumbar support and adjustable pedals, and on/off traction control (desirable), but it does not have a sunroof or heated seats. Is features the trunk organizer over the full-size spare (an either/or option) and comes with the original spare/jack.

LIST OF FLAWS:
    -Paint is perhaps 6/10, this car has been mainly highway driven and it shows in the paint with roadrash and a few chips, and has been keyed.
    -Small non-obtrusive crack in windshield, on passenger side corner.
    -Inside, the rear center seatbelt is slightly frayed, and the driver side footrest has a wear mark. The driver door electric window switch is loose, as it is in 90% of these cars.
    -Wheels have curbing.
    Summary: A paint job and a few hundred dollars of interior bits would yield a factory finish car.

This car even comes with the original Mercury Marauder owners jackets, size medium as pictured, and is stock in all ways other than the stereo. The protective film remains on the climate control display from the factory. The next thing to replace for you will be rear tires, which have enough life left to have some tire spinning fun. Everything is running very well, I recently replaced the tensioner and smooth pulley and I had the transmission filter changed as per the maintenance schedule before that. Also recently put in new spark plugs. This car has required nothing from me in the way of break-down repairs, just maintenance items, and I have been the first owner to "daily drive" it. The first 2 owners were Marauder enthusiasts, one was a prison guard and the other owned 3 Marauders and when I bought this car it was being stored for winter on jackstands. Also has a fresh LCM though that isn't worth much now that the recall is out.

It has 173,000 KILOMETERS which is equal to 107,000 MILES.

Price is $8,000 Canadian, which is 6,000 USD picked up in Vancouver, BC. Delivery anywhere in the US or Canada could be negotiated - possibly free on the west coast.
    Last edited by Whoa; 04-26-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Lowered price for members, 8k Canadian, 6k USD. Could include delivery to California as I'm buying an old car down there.

So far only joyriders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFklFsgHmkg

^^^^ Now there's a youtube video for those of you far away.

Needs to go now. 6,000 Canadian, 4,000 US. You need to come here and pick it up because I am not dealing with your paperwork and border issues at this price. Go look at the video. I don't think there are any other running and driving marauders available for 4,000 dollars US anywhere, nevermind cars that are ready to go.

I do not want to drive this car anymore. That is the entire story here. I've had it for 2.5 years, which is 4x longer than I've ever owned any other car, and I'm bored as ****. I need something with 3 pedals, and I need something with a carburetor. If it doesn't go soon, I'll part it out and then demo derby the shell at the PNE this summer. If you want to reserve parts such as bumpers, interior (which is all mint, not so much as a ****ing tear or scratch), etc, you can - highest bid gets everything.

Good Luck with sale .
    Last edited by MERCURY 2003LSE; 10-25-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    SOLD MY MARAUDER .

Thread Information