Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FFW Marauder Roundup - Event Schedule!

Exclamation FFW Marauder Roundup - Event Schedule!

FFW Marauder Roundup - Event Schedule

Friday, September 19th:

Time: 6-9pm

Marauder Roundup & Registration. We'll be signing folks in. Socializing & Pizza at the same time. Quality Inn is provided a meeting room for us. We will be distributing registration packets, so please make sure you're there, The registration goody bag will be JAM packed with tons of Marauder paraphenilia, including and event T-shirt generously provided by Trilogy Motorsports, as well as Raffle tickets will be included in the registration for BIG BIG prizes and give aways!

Due to the outstanding vendor support, there will be NO Roundup registration fee. You'll still have to pay to get into FFW, but not for the Marauder Roundup itself

Saturday, September 20th:

Time: 8am-6pm

Late Registration until 9am. We will have a 30ft by 60ft tent erected to stay in the shade under, provided courtesy of the Texas Lincoln Mercury Dealers Association. The day will consist of Racing & a car show for those participating in the FFW events, general socializing and displaying of our vehicles.

Reinhart Automotive will be onsite with a limited selection of parts for sale. Dennis will also be on hand to sell/service/install chips into cars, or if you prefer, to completely reflash your computer for you!! Let Dennis know ahead of time if you're looking to pick up a particular performance part at FFW. Reinhart Auto will also have their Supercharged Marauder on hand as well!

Trilogy Motorsports will be on hand with their supercharger kits for Marauder and a display vehicle.

Kenny Brown Performance's own David Frey will be in attendance and Marauder S #1 will be in attendance with our very own Sarge at the wheel!

Time: 6pm - 9pm

The Saturday Night Marauderama Bash extravaganza! Come and meet the who's who of the Mercury Marauder!! We'll be providing dinner courtesy of the Texas L/M Dealers Association, in the Motorplex Banquet room, generously provided by Fun Ford Events.

Hosted by yours truly, Logan, o/o of Mercurymarauder.net, we'll be saluting Bob Mathis and his wife for all their hard work. Guest speakers will include, Steve Babcock, Former Marauder Program Manager from Lincoln/Mercury Corporate, Dennis Reinhart of Reinhart Automotive, Jerry Barnes of Trilogy Motorsports, David Frey of Kenny Brown, Bill Alexander of Fun Ford, George Klass from Accufab & Sonny Morgan, representing the Texas L/M Dealer's association!

We'll be enjoying a an evening of product introductions, Marauder History and stories and Q & A from our various vendors. We'll also be conducting a huge raffle for a complete Stage One kit being provided by Reinhart Automotive!!!, as well as lots of car waxes and materials, Marauder accessories and goodies! We'll also be presenting various awards as well!

Afterwards, we'll be socializing at various spots around town I'm sure!

Sunday, September 21st:

Time: 8am-5pm

Continuation of FFW festivities. Church service will be held at the Motorplex at 8:30am, and we'll be conducting a Parade lap down the quarter mile at some point during the day, more details to follow!

We absolutely MUST MUST MUST thanks the following vendors and sponsors for their extremely generous support!!!

• Texas Lincoln Mercury Dealers Association
    • Lincoln Mercury Division of Ford Motor Company
    • Reinhart Automotive
    • Trilogy Motorsports
    • Fun Ford Events
    • Accufab Industries
    • Kenny Brown Performance

I'll update this bulletin as more information becomes available, so check back often!!

Regards,

Logan & Bob
    Last edited by Logan; 08-05-2003 at 12:59 PM.

WolfeBros Guest
    Awesome Awesome Awesome
    Thanks to all the vendor / supporters and to Bob Mathis for his hard work. Logan for this great board. I for one .....can't wait.

This is gonna be COOL.
    Thanks for all your work guys!
    Dean P. ~ Racerx88
    2004 Mercury Marauder 300A

Silver Birch/Charcoal
    Dig Around in My Garage

MI2QWK4U Guest
    I am floored Logan, Bob. I think this is more than we could have expected and hoped for. Heartfelt thanks to all those involved in setting this event up.
    Dave

Thanks to All associated with this event! I confirmed the transport arrangements for my car yesterday. This news makes it all worthwhile.

Let me say in advance, what ever Mac says, I second it!! (No doubt he'll articulate our appreciateion better than anyone else here will).

What^^^^^^^^^^^^he says^^^^^^^^in full force^^^^
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

We've got a ton of trinkets from the official marauder collection in the registration bags, including hats, pens, keychains, etc etc...

We should also have posters, DVD's, etc etc available to those who want them too.

Whatever's limited amount of stuff left over will be available for sale through mercurymarauder.net to those who want stuff, but can't make it.

Logan, what you and Bob have accomplished in such a short time is amazing--been there-done that---you worked miracles. The mercurymarauder.net group has got to be the best group of people I have ever had the pleasure to know. The Texas Lincoln Mercury Dealers Association has supplied us with the support that we haven't seen from Mercury Corp. Through your efforts, we MM owners have been recognised by the leading after-market suppliers as a an active and energetic group and have responded in grand fashion. THANK YOU ALL for making the "MM experience " a very enjoyable and memorable time of my life. See you all at MARAUDERVILLE!!!, Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Talking

Woo-whoo! I'll br there with bells on! Well,... maybe not bells. Just out of curiousity,..how much to get into FFW?

Hi all,
    It's been some long day's, night's,phone calls and e-mails but I think I am done. With the help of Logan and all of you, and a list of others that goes on and on. It is final. The Round-up is going to be great. I know I cann't wait. I will put a list out later of all who help me. This may not mean much, but to me it does. We have some great sponors, and they are what make's this all happen. We have a great site and that's the real deal.
    I want you all to know that there is two I have to give thanks to, one is the man up stairs, because of some things that have come up with my health he has gotten me to take my mind off of it. This round-up has been my relief.
    Now the other person is my wife of all most 32 years this 20 Aug., she is my life and is behind this round-up as much as I am. Thats what make's me want a good round -up.
    I'll stop for now. I know some may not want to hear this but I had to say it.
    Thanks To all Bob
    03MM 300A Build date 06/03/02 Production #446Tilogy S/C Kit#4 387RWHP 364RWTQ, Addco front and rear sway bars,Factory Spoiler,Auto,Auto Meter Gauges ,Boost,Air/Fuel,Trans. Temp. Oil and Volt. All are real working gauges now.Badgeless Grill,J Mod
    Metco D/S Loop,Boxed Lower Rear Control Arms
    New Made Upper Rear Control Arms
    Boxed Watts Link,Ford Finned Rear End Cover
    Colex Caps: Oil,Water,Enter Cooler,Power Steering,Master Cylinder and Windshield Washer
    Daniels Coil Covers and Buttons,Nitto 255/45 front
    Widen Rear Wheels with 295/45 Nitto's,Zack's Big Brakes, Rear Drilled a slotted rotors,TCE Braided brake lines,Pro Guard Skid Plate,Summit trans pan, New Exhaust.K&N Cold Air Intake,JLT Catch Can,fastblackmerc door seal plates, pedal covers and Mustang dead pedal.

I can appreciate what your saying Bob--My wife of 34 years will be with me for the road trip to the meet..she is as excited as I --so from us--Thank You too!!!
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Logan/Bob You have put the MERCURY MARAUDER on the map!
    Thanks for all of your efforts and hard work....only wish I could
    make it. Enjoy
    Gotta love it!
    "Best of Show"
    MARAUDERVILLE IV
    ORLANDO, FL
    11/11/06

Member #1031
    Brand New 2003 "Black over Black" 300B
    Conceived 2/25/03
    Born 3/21/03.. "7002 of 7838"
    Home 5/26/03 showing 19 miles!

TRILOGY (Eaton M-112) Supercharger #152
    ALTERNATIVE Automotive (Xcal-2) TUNE
    K&N AirCharger... Part No. 63-1111
    FLOWMASTER Super 40's with stock Megs tips
    FoMoCo OEM Rear Spoiler/Black Titanium SS inserts
    FORD GT Coil Covers (Ford Blue)
    FormulaONE Window Tint "Pinnacle Series-35"
    METCO DS/Loop

1972 Buick Skylark 350 Hardtop Sport Coupe
    Antique Gold with Dark Saddle Vinyl interior
    "Last of the original Muscle Cars" bought NEW(7/5/72)
    and still kickin' ass!

Trust me, there will be a ton of video clips and pics taken!!

ok, I have been trying to think of a way to get to ennis with my MM. I don't want to drive all the wat there, I just hate the thought of the miles. I have checked the threads for people trucking thier cars down there. Is there anyone from the mid-west region going to have theirs trucked down there? If so how much was the cost and if there are more than one going, is there room for another MM on the truck?

Indy ain't THAT far... Drive man drive!!!!

Take a camera and takes pics all the way down, they make for great memories...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information