Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picked up my Trilogy Marauder today...........

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    What are you planning on painting them with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Black high gloss Rustoleum. Have done this before and it holds up very well. Should have come this way stock, looks so much better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBlackBeasts View Post
    Auto settlements do not use BlueBook, settlements are based on the actual price the totaled car is selling for within a certain radius of the insured's zipcode. 5 units are located, allowances are made for condition (this is how you get higher value if yours was in better than avg condition) & mileage, the 5 final adjusted prices are averaged and a settlement amount is found. This is how the settlement allows you to "replace" your vehicle. Most people just use the $ as down payment to upgrade to a newer/better vehicle.

Antique/Modified stated value policies are the way to go, as you say, for OP's post. I sell JCTaylor & Hagerty. Hagerty has by far the best/loosest usage rules I've found. They even have a usage class that allows using up to 60 times a year to commute to work.
    Agreed Value* is just that, you and the insurance company "agree" on the value.

"Stated Value"* frequently means the most an insurance company will pay. This is used when an insured wants to insure the auto for less than its ACV*.

ACV* is everything is considered in ascertaining the value. Typically what you could buy a similar Auto for in your area including sales tax.

*Note: Check the policy definitions and terms of the policy you are considering purchasing.
    1/4 Mile Time 11.542 @ 121.19 MPH
    195,000 Miles & 275+ Runs Down the 1,320’
    541.57 RWHP & 476.64 RWTQ on DynoJet
    Tuned by Aric at Injected Engineering
    Vortech Super Charger V-2 “T” Trim, 19 PSI
    8 Rib Belt, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampner
    Air to Air Intercooler, Mini-race Bypass
    Ford Cobra Remanufactured Long Block
    Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection
    Kooks Headers & X Pipe
    GT MAF, 60lb injectors, Dash 8, Aero Rails, Twin Ford GT Pumps,
    Kinsler Fuel Filter, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
    Monroe Sensatrac, Metco Control Arms, Addco Rear Sway Bar
    31 Ford Spline Axles & Detroit Truetrac, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears
    Dynotech MMC Driveshaft
    A-1 Performance Trans, Forced Tailshaft Lube, Carbon Clutches
    3,500 RPM Stall Precision Industries Torque Converter
    B&M Deep Finned Trans Pan
    AeroForce Scan Gauges , Auto Meter Oil, Fuel & Boost Gauges
    Kenny Brown Dead Pedal, 35% Tint, Silver Star Head Lights
    AutoPage Alarm RS-727LCD, Boston Acoustic NX87

Took the car out for the first time since I brought it home 5 weeks ago. Been detailing the car every chance I had. Its like a black mirror on wheels. 99.9% optically perfect. Thanks Zaino! Did the whole interior with Adams Leather Conditioner. Smells awesome. Tires and engine compartment done with Adams Tire shine which also works great on plastic trim, wheel well liners and weather stripping. Painted inside of wheels (and calipers) black to get rid of that awful whitish aluminum look. Really brings out the spokes which now could pass for chrome thanks to Zaino products. Brought it to a local muffler shop to have Flowmaster Super 44's installed. Sounds so much better. Put about 40 miles on it then back in the garage and wiped down with one of the best detail sprays you can get....Surf City Garage Hot Rod Protective Detailer Spray. Probably take it out one more time Thanksgiving week then that will be it till next spring. Bought this car mostly to look at, put in shows and preserve. Will never be used as a daily driver. Nice to have a car that you hardly ever see, so rare.

Gotta luv it!
    Last edited by TrilogyMarauder; 03-31-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrilogyMarauder View Post
    Took the car out for the first time since I brought it home 5 weeks ago. Been detailing the car every chance I had. Its like a black mirror on wheels. 99.9% optically perfect. Thanks Zaino! Did the whole interior with Adams Leather Conditioner. Smells awesome. Tires and engine compartment done with Adams Tire shine which also works great on plastic trim, wheel well liners and weather stripping. Painted inside of wheels black to get rid of that awful whitish aluminum look. Really brings out the spokes which now could pass for chrome thanks to Zaino products. Brought it to a local muffler shop to have Flowmaster Super 44's installed. Sounds so much better. Put about 40 miles on it then back in the garage and wiped down with one of the best detail sprays you can get....Surf City Garage Hot Rod Protective Detailer Spray. Probably take it out one more time Thanksgiving week then that will be it till next spring. Bought this car mostly to look at, put in shows and preserve. Will never be used as a daily driver. Nice to have a car that you hardly ever see, so rare.

Gotta luv it!

I'm looking for that "This post is useless with out pictures" smiley

Show us your work.

Sounds great, but we need pics!

flowmaster 44

I am looking to replace my mufflers as well. Can you tell me the part number (s) of the mufflers you installed.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by MMBLUE View Post
    I'm looking for that "This post is useless with out pictures" smiley

Show us your work.
    Quote Originally Posted by crownvic97 View Post
    Sounds great, but we need pics!
    The only pics I have right now are on my flip phone () so they're not that great. And from what I've read here it's difficult to post pics.
    But I will try when I get some spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Costell View Post
    I am looking to replace my mufflers as well. Can you tell me the part number (s) of the mufflers you installed.

Thanks in advance.
    These are the ones I ordered Charlie....................
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flowmaster-...DW0tA_-EMiAs-w

They are a little shorter than the stock ones so they had to add about 4-5 inches of pipe on each side. Took the guy about 2 hours to do it and they charged me $250. More than I expected but well worth it.
    Last edited by TrilogyMarauder; 11-13-2017 at 05:19 PM. Reason: NEW LINK

mufflers

Thanks for the site address, but it will not let me in unless I register.

Part# is 942446
    $188.23 for two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Costell View Post
    Thanks for the site address, but it will not let me in unless I register.
    Even if you register you will not be able to see it. That link is to his purchase, not a link to the item for sale.

Here's a good link..............

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flowmaster-...DW0tA_-EMiAs-w

Even cheaper now...$177.16

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information