Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Picked up my Trilogy Marauder today...........

Quote Originally Posted by TrilogyMarauder View Post
    Your message box is full.

Yes it is - been trying to clean out the zillion Messages over the years - shoot me a DM at my email - chefguittard@gmail.com

Congrats again - and way to go to keep this baby in Massachusetts
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Preservation vs. recreation, comes up a lot on this site, and my motorcycle sites. Yeah, I guess there's satisfaction in merely owning a thing. But to put a thing to its intended use, and to do it with gusto... that my friend, surpasses mere satisfaction, and elevates the experience to sublime.
    In other words, drive the piss out of it!

I brought it home 2 weeks ago and its been in the garage since.
    Need to get it appraised before I start using it. Probably won't do that till next spring. I will be taking over to a local muffler shop soon though to have some Flowmaster Super 44's installed.

why does it need appraised? regular car insurance won't cover the value..they will cover blue book, sometimes blue book plus when in great condition. If you want better coverage, then you need to get "agreed value" insurance thru either your company if they offer or companies like Grundy, Hagerty etc..Plenty here have insurance thru companies like that for anywhere from $10k to $40k..premium is based on agreed value in the event of a total loss. must be garaged, not driven daily or as back up transportation etc.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by TrilogyMarauder View Post
    I brought it home 2 weeks ago and its been in the garage since.
    Need to get it appraised before I start using it. Probably won't do that till next spring. I will be taking over to a local muffler shop soon though to have some Flowmaster Super 44's installed.
    I hope to see this thing next spring since you are local

Also, Grundy or Hagerty insurance are great options for high coverage on your car, you put the value you want on the policy and it’s cheaper than regular insurance. I’ve use it on my old Trans Am before I sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by crownvic97 View Post

Also, Grundy or Hagerty insurance are great options for high coverage on your car, you put the value you want on the policy and it’s cheaper than regular insurance. I’ve use it on my old Trans Am before I sold it.

We need to all get the the car shows ! I am long over due
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

How did the username TrilogyMarauder not get picked until September of 2017?
    '03 Marauder | '91 Country Squire | '18 Flex Ecoboost | '92 Shadow VT1100
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

just a suggestion. pull the wheels, sand them down on the in side , and polish them . imo looks a hell of a lot better than black . sure its work , but the result is awesome . I got mine like a mirror in the inside . now I just spray wax em .wow factor 100. that's raw alm . do it rite and it will shine like chrome
    Last edited by marauderrocks51; 10-15-2017 at 01:32 PM. Reason: more info

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    why does it need appraised? regular car insurance won't cover the value..they will cover blue book, sometimes blue book plus when in great condition. If you want better coverage, then you need to get "agreed value" insurance thru either your company if they offer or companies like Grundy, Hagerty etc..Plenty here have insurance thru companies like that for anywhere from $10k to $40k..premium is based on agreed value in the event of a total loss. must be garaged, not driven daily or as back up transportation etc.
    Want to have in writing the real value of the car not the insurance value in case it was stolen or damaged beyond repair.

Definitely, I actually work in the Brockton area.

Quote Originally Posted by Guittard22 View Post
    We need to all get the the car shows ! I am long over due
    I'll be doing some shows next year. Gotta show this baby off.

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_a_m View Post
    I know right, I was surprised to see it wasn't taken. Although it would not allow me to put a space between the 2 words.

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_a_m View Post
    That’s actually the best question of this thread

That’s actually the best question of this thread
    It's what I'm known for:
    '03 Marauder | '91 Country Squire | '18 Flex Ecoboost | '92 Shadow VT1100
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

Quote Originally Posted by marauderrocks51 View Post
    just a suggestion. pull the wheels, sand them down on the in side , and polish them . imo looks a hell of a lot better than black . sure its work , but the result is awesome . I got mine like a mirror in the inside . now I just spray wax em .wow factor 100. that's raw alm . do it rite and it will shine like chrome
    That would make the spokes less noticeable. I want them to be more noticeable.

What are you planning on painting them with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    Auto settlements do not use BlueBook, settlements are based on the actual price the totaled car is selling for within a certain radius of the insured's zipcode. 5 units are located, allowances are made for condition (this is how you get higher value if yours was in better than avg condition) & mileage, the 5 final adjusted prices are averaged and a settlement amount is found. This is how the settlement allows you to "replace" your vehicle. Most people just use the $ as down payment to upgrade to a newer/better vehicle.

Antique/Modified stated value policies are the way to go, as you say, for OP's post. I sell JCTaylor & Hagerty. Hagerty has by far the best/loosest usage rules I've found. They even have a usage class that allows using up to 60 times a year to commute to work.

WLB
    BB#1) 1996 ImpalaSS - 16,500 miles - 100% stock
    ______________________________ ___________

BB#2) 2003 Marauder (300a) - 34k miles - Daily Driver
    #2912 of 7093
    Conceived 8/6/2002
    Delivered 9/19/2002
    Adopted 8/10/2011
    Trilogy 242 - Self Installed 9/9/12 (0-60 5.5 sec)
    Pioneer 6x8 Front
    Legacy 600w 6x9 Rears
    JL 6.5 SubWoofer
    K&N CAI
    Window tint 50% rear/35% front
    FBM CHMSL with Strobe mod 7/1/12
    DR Deep Aluminum Trans Pan
    Sparta FOMOCO Racing 8.8 Girdle
    Mo's Dyno Tune
    Gorilla Nuts - The System
    Ford Racing 4.10s, 31 spline Cobra carrier & axles 7/1/12
    Powder Coat Axle Housing 7/1/12
    CME HP Rear Control Arms & Watts Link 7/1/12
    ______________________________ ________________

Rex "SC Cheesehead" Weinbender 11-14-13
    Ed "Baaad GN" Linthicum 8-6-2014

The more I drive mine, the better it runs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information